INTERFACE FED UP WITH THIS CRAP APP, BY BYE SINCE ITS NOW BROKEN...This new version SUCKS. The whale tail icons are crap, not resizing for zoom levels. SUBMIT IS BLOCKING HALF THE SCREEN !...AND YOU STILL CANNOT EXIT THE POPUP BY SIMPLY CLICKING OUTSIDE OF IT...WORST INTERFACE IVE EVER USED.
Won't load Since the last update the app won't work on my phone. I note a few other reports noting same. Come on guys - please fix the problem.
No longer loads Since it has been updated it no longer loads on my phone. Disappointed... I use it often :-(
Doesn't load An OK app is now useless after latest update. Doesn't load.
Location incorrect I submitted two sightings at the actual location, they show on the map about 100km north. I entered it while watching them. Would be better if the gps locator worked and they showed up immediately, so you could go to the place if you were close.
Was better. Since the update it no longer loads on my Samsung S4. Prior to the update it worked fine and I used this app often.
- You can now add your own whale watching images to the social gallery using #whaleon via the Wild About Whales Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram
- Facebook sign in and smart phone camera options to easily share your photos
- New and improved design making it easier for you to see and learn more about whales
- New “Where to go” map providing you with the best whale watching vantage points
- New “Offers” section with great deals and offers for your whale watching holidays