Extremely basic It's a very basic app. Same suggested updates. Be able to lock your position currently it goes back to Sydney every time you look at something and you have to refind your location. Be able to get notifications about whale sightings in your area. With improvements would be great in sighting season.
San Francisco Advertising Hello. This app is being formally displayed in the new whale exhibit at the Caifornia Academy of Sciences here in SF. At the time I thought it would work locally, but it seems to be only for New South Whales as it does not allow for a user to change the default location. It would be fantastic if it could support the USA and all other locations which ban and enforce commercial whaling.
Great Would love the app to have the date seen in the whales tail.
INTERFACE This new version SUCKS. The whale tail icons are crap, not resizing for zoom levels. SUBMIT IS BLOCKING HALF THE SCREEN !...AND YOU STILL CANNOT EXIT THE POPUP BY SIMPLY CLICKING OUTSIDE OF IT...WORST INTERFACE IVE EVER USED.
Saves fuel running around ;)
Cool Love this! Wish it was available in other states.
- You can now add your own whale watching images to the social gallery using #whaleon via the Wild About Whales Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram
- Facebook sign in and smart phone camera options to easily share your photos
- New and improved design making it easier for you to see and learn more about whales
- New “Where to go” map providing you with the best whale watching vantage points
- New “Offers” section with great deals and offers for your whale watching holidays