OK but a little disappointing This app shows you where whales have been sighted but needs more design work. I would like to be able to set the date range (eg. the last three days or the last week or whatever). With points showing from a week ago, it's hard to find the last couple of days. I would also like a guestimate of where they might be based on average speed. But for all that I'm glad you made this app :)
Poor Selection initiates popup that then requires closing, this is poor programming. The App needs a filter, we dont want to see week or month old sighting reports unless you can add tracking. We want to know where they are TODAY.
I was very excited to find this ap as I see whales everyday on their migration but what a waste of time, totally useless trying to send a sighting i dont understand how you can get things so wrong in this day and age so uninstalling after only 15 minutes on my phone what a shame
It's OK Designers need to adjust the timeframe that the whales stay on screen. 2 weeks? Silly. .... 1 day tops there are plenty of whales to see moving up the coast but its useless trying to find whales spotted days ago. .....
Whales Wow....simple n easy to use app....now for all the other States to do their bit. Well done!
Love it Logged my first sighting the other day. Love whale season!
- You can now add your own whale watching images to the social gallery using #whaleon via the Wild About Whales Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram
- Facebook sign in and smart phone camera options to easily share your photos
- New and improved design making it easier for you to see and learn more about whales
- New “Where to go” map providing you with the best whale watching vantage points
- New “Offers” section with great deals and offers for your whale watching holidays