Bored of your basic Android live wallpapers? With these powerful orca killer whale you would have always something to look. Orcas swimming around in a clear blue ocean. Catch the eyecandy straight on your homescreen.
What else is included:
* Government Job listings for all of Australia, the USA, UK and Canada.
* Career development tips and advice from Career Expert's Ford Myers & Brian Krueger (2 renowned International speakers)
* Other daily CV and Job Search tips from various sources
* Interview training and advice
* Plus a whole lot more to keep you at the top of your Government career!
Install this FREE Government Jobs App Today !!
P.S Further advanced search options to arrive in version 1.1, coming soon!
The app was developed by the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage to be used by cultural heritage professionals and Aboriginal communities.
· Records new sites, updates existing sites and records authorized impacts to sites.
· Manages recordings online to obtain site recording forms, export and import site information
· Faster site recording by automating some tasks such as gathering GPS coordinates and creating maps.
· Easier site recording by prompting users to complete only relevant information rather than navigating through complicated forms.
· Reduces the amount of heavy equipment required in the field by taking photos with the inbuilt camera.
· Eliminates the need to create separate site recording forms (PDF)
· Submits data to OEH directly from the field.
· Improves the quality of information recorded in the field due to the mandatory fields to be completed.
· Reduces the number of errors created when transcribing forms onto the Aboriginal Heritage Information Management System.
I display the feed via google maps.
Hopefully with it you can gauge and take necessary safety if you decide to travel.
This app via its feeds does not display 'real time' information, but is provided as a general indication of current activity.
This app can not accept any responsibility for mistakes or omissions. This again is just reading feeds from NSW.
The feeds generally refresh every 30 mins.
If the feed drops please contact your local ABC radio station for bushfire information and updates.
In this app you can:
Schedule your ‘own’ event program at Taste Orange in Sydney, The Orange Wine Festival, Banjo Paterson Festival or FOOD week.
Rate the Orange wines you have tasted and favourite food producers
Find out more about our wineries and food producers.
The Convict Road 'Just for Kids' Tour tells the story of the convicts and the construction of the Old Great North Road through the eyes of two animated characters; Denis, a flea and Dorothy the antechinus, a native marsupial mouse. To be enjoyed in tandem with the Live the History and Present Day tour children can enjoy 22 separate animated videos as they follow Denis and Dorothy along Devines Hiil and Finchs Line and listen to their funny and dramatic tales.
Free audio tours in this app include:
- Bradleys Head and Chowder Bay walk located in the Sydney Harbour National Park
- Light to Light walk in Ben Boyd National Park