Originally "LaPlayer light" was conceived as a shell for the downloaded audio files. Frustrated by the shortcomings of the existing leading audio players, I developed my own version. Gradually the functionality has grown significantly and now it is a full-blown replacement for the built-in player.
This release includes download of the tracks from the three albums.
The main application window presents three sliding pages:
Albums, Audio Tracks, Playlists.
The application searches the data of audio files in a media database and directly in the directories of device's external storage. For switch to the "Folder Player Mode" need a select in menu "Search Folders".
1) function to stop playing at the following events:
• incoming call,
• headset unplug,
• unmounting the device's external storage;
2) resume play after the phone call;
3) opening of audio files from other applications;
4) actions with playlists:
• add track to the selected playlist (long press on the item),
• add a few tracks to the playlist,
• change the playback order of tracks,
• remove selected track from the playlist,
• creating a new playlist,
• remove the playlist,
• rename playlist;
5) widget and lockscreen widget (for Android OS 4.2 and above);
6) support single-button wired headset (Headset hook: Play | Pause);
7) support multimedia headset for devices on Android 2.2 (Next, Previous, Play | Pause buttons), tested for the Nokia BH-214 (Bluetooth);
8) search feature audio tracks by title or album | artist name;
9) displaying the album art and ability to save image to the JPEG file, which saved in the directory of the album;
10) the ability to delete files from the SD Card;
11) set the selected track as phone ringtone;
12) equalizer (with gain bass boost) and visualization of audio data for devices based on Android 2.3 and above;
13) sort lists by alphabetical order (audio file name);
14) sort tracks by numbers (from Mp3Tag);
15) creating a list of all tracks;
16) rename audio files;
17) ability to share music;
18) moving application to SD card;
19) the display of the total playing time of the current tracklist | album;
20) multiple choice of audio tracks to add to the playlist;
21) shuffle tracks on the current list;
22) stop timer and the ability to stop the player's service in the absence of light;
23) ability to change the .mp3 file tag (ID3v1, ID3v2.4), including the replacement of the cover art.
• Refresh the page content | switch to the current tracklist or album;
• Search Folders on an external storage, by default: "/sdcard";
• Download - display a lists of albums and tracks that are available for download;
• Artists - creating a list of tracks for a selected artist;
• Bluetooth - display Bluetooth adapter settings;
• Wi-Fi - display the Wi-Fi adapter settings.
The context menu is called long press on the control panel of the player.
Implemented sliding menu. Application is adapted for 7" and 10" tablets.
Once installed, the skin is not visible in your phone app list. To activate the skin, you need to follow these steps:
* From PlayerPro's option menu, go to Settings > Look and feel and select the "Scan for installed skins" option (this step is optional starting from PlayerPro 2.5).
* You can then select the new skin using the "Select skin" option.
Copyright 2011 BlastOn LLC.
Credits: Mike Lander.
Microphone. Music Strobe will work from external sound in the vicinity of the phone, such as a stereo. Sound sensitivity is automatically adjusted so it doesn't matter if you decide to turn the music up or down.
Playback. Music Strobe will work from the music playing in your phone. Load up a song or playlist using a music player then open music strobe and push the play button.
Flashlight. The app can be used as a flashlight, either using the screen or camera flash and can either be on a constant light or flash at different speeds using the speed bar. Using the screen automatically increases the display brightness while using it.
Music Strobe has a super simple, easy to use interface. Music Strobe can also run in the background if you want to use YouTube to play music.
Songs, Videos, News Releases, Upcoming Shows and more.
Interact with the band and other fans from around the world.
Receive local venue and ticketing information via push notifications when Lights is playing near you.
Quickly add concert details directly to your phones calendar, buy tickets or invite your friends to the show through Facebook or email.
All the music you want available on your Smartphone.
Music songs available with Copyleft and Creative Commons license
Please, if you like this App give us Five stars.
** Important [Disclaimer - Legal Notice] **
1) This app do not host any of the songs resulted on this app.
2) This app shows files that are located on remote servers which neither this app nor it's affiliates have
any connection with / control of / association with.
3) You as a user actually download the MP3 files from another host service.
4) All the audio files are presented only for fact-finding listening.
5) You MUST remove a song from the phone after listening.
6) If You won't delete the files from the phone, You'll break the copyrights protection laws.
7) All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8) By using this app, you agree to have read and understood our Terms Of Service.
9) No files are cached or stored on our search servers, all data comes from their various sources on the
internet. Do not download copyrighted material without permission. This is a search engine designed for LEGAL
entertainment purposes only. This search engine is in no way intended for illegal downloads.
“Lets fans and their phones light the way.” - Salon.com
“The world’s smartest glow stick” -Billboard.biz
“Best use of an app at a concert” -NPR
At Brad Paisley's live shows, this app synchronizes all the phones in the room, turning you and the rest of the audience into the light show for the concert! For the first time, having your phone out at a concert is not a jerk move.
When not at a show you can also check out Brad's 2013 tour dates.
Powered by Wham City Lights - http://whamcitylights.com
After installation switch skin in Poweramp settings.
In Poweramp Settings —> Look and Feel —> Theme (in Poweramp 2.0.6-build-508+).
Widgets avaliable as part of Poweramp Widgets Kit here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikorolkov.audioplayer.widgetskit
poweramp skin OR com.maxmpz.audioplayer.skin
JamBox Light is a comprehensive chord and scales app for guitarists. The app displays and plays current chords in most popular variation. JamBox Light can be used by right- and left-handed guitarists.
- Chord Modes: 22 (databased)
- Scales: 13
- dynamic scale calculation
- split bass/slash chords: limited
- Notes display
- Instrument: 1 (guitar)
- supported tuning: standard
- left handed option
Rocket Player Light Blue Theme is a theme or skin app based on our “light” style, which transforms the look of our Android media player application, Rocket Player. Once this theme app is installed, Rocket Player will be capable of switching themes to the “Light->Blue” theme in the settings.
Rocket Player LIght Blue Theme was created because of all the user requests for a theme using the holo blue color. Further, many of you have requested a look similar to Google Now. Based on your feedback, we’ve lovingly created this theme for our free Android media player.
If you run into any issues using this theme with Rocket Player 2.2 or higher, please email us or catch us on Google+ or Twitter.
Install and Use
- You Must have PlayerPro or PlayerPro Trial installed. There is a 10 day trial available @ http://goo.gl/zACker
- After installing theme, the app won't show up in your app drawer. To activate the skin, you need to go to Settings > Look and feel and select the "Select Skin" option.
Check out my Google+ for more updates, and future projects, and don't forget to join our Google+ page for more information.
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/104512320885595108376
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mammothappsOKC
A special thanks to all the users who have bought and downloaded my themes.
If you want to help us, check out our other themes up for sale, or make any kind donation with PayPal: http://goo.gl/AJn7ek. If you can't help with money, then spread the word around about our apps, and take a little time to leave a rating and a review.
Any problems? contact me before leaving a review. Otherwise comment and rate.
tags: metro, ui, windows, clean, light, android, playerpro, skin, theme, player, music,
Note: the artwork cutoff cannot be fixed, the way the creator of PlayerPro created the app has made it impossible to edit. This only happens on large screens, but the padded view works perfect.
This app is a skin or theme app that modifies the look of Rocket Player, our free Android media player. Once Rocket Player Light Purple Skin is installed, use Rocket Player to switch to this delightful theme.
Rocket Player Light Purple Skin provides users who love purple a great skin. Most of the player is kept light so that the purple really shines.
Should you experience issues using this theme with Rocket Player 2.2 or higher (or have a suggestion for more themes), please catch us on Google+ or Twitter or email us.
Our website: www.jrtstudio.com
Five predefined profiles with different colors and sounds.
Customization of profiles.
25 different sirens.
Play and pause sirens.
1) Sutras and Mantras;
2) Live Buddhism TV Streaming;
3) Helpful News Updates; and
4) Connect and keep up with Buddhist friends.
This is a great source of spiritual joy to listen and watch the exposition of the Dharma.
May the merit and virtue accrued from this work, adorn the Buddha’s Pure Lands; Repaying the kindness of the Buddha, the Dharma, the Sangha and our Parents, and aiding those suffering in the three paths below.
By virtue of this meritorious act, may all sentient beings attain full enlightenment.
The app has 6 modes; Disco Light, Flashlight, Strobe light, Morse, Shake-it and Police lights
* Disco light mode will turn your flash LED on and off with the surrounding sound. Your phone will become a graphical equalizer.
* Strobe light mode works like a stroboscope The Strobe light speed can be set in the settings menu.
* Flashlight mode (bright flashlight / torch).
* Morse mode will flash your custom set text in Morse code (default text is PARTY, but it can be changed in the settings menu).
* Shake-it mode will turn the camera flash on and off when you are shaking the phone or dancing with it.
* Police lights mode simulates a cop light
* Widget support (Flashlight / torch light)
* Call light flash
If you find any problems with the application, please E-mail us.
More from developer
“Lets fans and their phones light the way” - Salon.com
“An immersive experience” -Gizmodo
“Best use of an app at a concert” -NPR
Turns your iPhone or iPad into hand-held lighting effects for Quilmes Rock. The app syncs every phone in the room, so that they flash simultaneously and change color in response to the music.
As seen at the Billboard Music Awards and America's Got Talent!
As mentioned in USA Today, Forbes, Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, Mashable, SPIN, Salon, Billboard, PSFK, CMJ, Under the Radar, The Guardian, Gizmodo, and The Daily Mail!
Visit http://whamcitylights.com for licensing and information. From the developers of the Dan Deacon App.
At Dan Deacon's live shows, this app synchronizes all the phones in the room, turning you and the rest of the audience into the light show and sound system for the concert! This is all done WITHOUT THE USE OF ANY WIFI OR DATA! This revolutionary effect creates a stunning and unique environment. For the first time, having your phone out at a concert is not a jerk move.
When not at a show you can also get the latest tour dates, music, news, and use a custom interactive musical instrument/sequencer.
For licensing info visit us at http://whamcitylights.com