What to Watch is the very powerful exploring and tracking app for movies from the largest community database TMDB with more than 21 000 films.
Get access and use media content from TMDb, IMDb, RottenTomatoes, Metacritic, Kinopoisk and Trakt.
The fundament of app is simple and convenient search for movies by genres or collections. The main difference between the application is YouTube video surf, it's the ability to search movies when viewing trailers of a specific genre or collection, reminiscent of watching trailers to new movies before the session in the cinema. At the same time there is a possibility to view the complete information of all films. Selected movies can be added to your profile's collections: "Watchlist", "Seen films" and "Bookmarks”.
• Genres and Collections for films
• Scroll or Swipe (Scroll through the list or swipe film pages)
• Video surf (Watch trailers and teasers from your favorite genres and collection. Reminiscent of watching trailers to new movies before the session in the cinema. Store them to your library)
• Google search(You can find online film sources: Netflix, Microsoft, Google Play FIlms, Amazon Prime video, Google search)
• Library (Store films into "Watchlist", "Seen films" and "Bookmarks”)
• Share your films with friends with Dynamic Link
• Invite friends with Dynamic Link
What to Watch uses data and images by TMDb licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0:
What to Watch uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb: