Moneyton is a very small, yet very well-to-do town located due south of Poorville and just east of Gettonby. Needless to say, it has been the target of many big-name burglars over the years. "Big Dough" Joe, "Steal Your Bread" Fred, "Bad Checks" Lex, Sam "Quick Cash" Stash, and "Downa Dollar" Dawson (to name a few).
As a result, the residents of Moneyton had to come up with a better way to protect their assets. Thanks to the new SafeWords System installed in every home last summer, very few of these money-hungry miscreants have been able to make off with even a dime!
In fact, thanks to the beefed up security, all the aforementioned cheddar-chasing criminals have been successfully apprehended and locked up, so crime in Moneyton is at an all-time low.
There are several streets of particular interest to thieves who believe they are skilled enough to outsmart the SafeWords system the Moneyton residents so proudly boast about.
Do you think you have what it takes to decipher the Safe Words, clean out Moneyton, and become history's most renowned Master Safecracker?
Well suit up in your best black and white striped shirt, mask, and black beanie cap and get crackin!
- 60 challenging word puzzles
- You decide the level of difficulty (based on the houses you choose)
- Over 1200 Safe Words to decode
- Over 25 houses to rob
- Countless valuables to be looted
- Hours of uniquely fun game play
- It pays to be bad (at least in this game)
- Train your brain - the more you play, the faster you'll get
- Rack up skill points with speed bonuses
- Hidden prizes
- It doesn't get easier, you just get better!
- Run from cops with no real-life consequences
- Highly addictive
- Rob the bank for a HUGE payout (skilled safe crackers only)