Loved the app. Very easy to use for uploading to the cloud.. I can do this via the phone very easily. The only problem I have with the app is the upload size has to be less than a gigabyte. I wish I could upload more than a gigabyte via the app.. Other than that limitation ..works as advertised and I really like it. Please have it so that there is no limit as to the file size I can upload. Then the app will get 5 stars thanks for making a great app.
First of all i want to say that the biggest problem is we have go on the link of web browser and download the file. Have a feature of watching uploaded files directly without downlaoding on our device
Video uploads doesn't resume after the network comes back... It again starts from 0% it is intolerable.
It's not helping to choose our external drive it's by default selected internal memory which take too much time to first copying in internal then goes to your drive to send files...you have bad drawback on it fix it otherwise you know what you think...!
M using this since 1 yr but now it comes with a window and download option when i use this for first time when you click on link direct file will started download but now it is some irritating
3rd class, U wastage ur time and Data both. Don't install this type of foolish app
- Added File type And File Name searching to Public Files (Trending)
- Trending Files (Option for user to share file as public so that anyone can view & download. Most downloaded files comes first in the list)
- Option to sign out and sign in to another google account
- Accessibility Service is now optional (But recommend to turn on)
- Bug fixes & Performance improvements
Fastest file transfer app for mobile. Send photos, videos, music & apps offline.