Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
Simply HDR is an incredibly powerful HDR tool that instantly creates stunning imagery from otherwise bland subjects and compositions.
Have you ever looked at a well-executed HDR photo with a dramatic sky and wish you could take a shot like that? Now you can! With Simply HDR you can produce an outstanding picture with a maximized range of dynamic light and detail. Gone are the days of combining multiple images, we do it for you! With Simply HDR you can create your own stunning imagery using a single picture from your photo library, the end result will be an outstanding picture that’s captivating, mesmerizing, revealing and beautifully detailed. It is also user-friendly for both professional and amateur photographers.
• High Dynamic Range (HDR)
• Black and White HDR
• Contrasted HDR
• Shadows and Lights
• Contrasted Light
Fully adjustable control on all aspects of the process: HDR Strength, Tint Color Filters, Gradient Filters, Vignette, and Grain.
All JixiPix Apps come with: Superior Customer Service, Support for High-Resolution Images & Output, Undo/Redo, Randomize Button, Quick Presets and the ability to create Custom Presets, Cropping, Quick Preview, Email.
“JixiPix turns any photo into a masterpiece. All that is required of you is the appreciation — we’ll take care of the rest!”
JixiPix.com “Creative Tools for Creative People”
Photography | Artistic | Graphic Apps
Camera HDR Studio is the best app for taking a real or fake HDR photos, it also contains a large amount of features which makes it a great replacement to your default camera.
The HDR idea works by taking two photos with different exposures, fuse them and apply tone-mapping to them to produce the final result.
● Multiple HDR variations that ranges from normal, to artistic to cartoonish.
● Process at full resolution (8 or 13 MB) in the background, so nothing will get between you and taking pictures, because you don’t have to wait for saving to complete
● Fastest Camera ever! Shoots up to 30 photos per second using Burst mode option, (up to 10 on low end devices).
● Support Front Camera (selfie)
● Geo Tagging.
● Over 70 effects, including LOMO, retro, vignette, frames like Polaroid, pencil sketch …etc, are available at your disposal (some of them are customizable), combine those filters in a non-destructive way to produce the perfect image.
● Customize all phone buttons, (volume to zoom or take photos, trackball to change white balance…etc).
● Shoot by touch.
● Share your results.
● Zoom support.
● Mute shutter sound (if supported).
● Blind spy shot, take pictures without sound or display; instead a vibration will be the indicator, help exposing corruption. Please use it wisely.
● Import an already saved image, and apply faux HDR to it.
● Different saving options, including: quality, location, save-original, store GPS..etc.
● Various shooting modes, like steady shot, timer, time lapse, burst…etc.
Any bugs? Please help us improve our app. Any feature request? You are more than welcome; please let us know through the feedback menu button.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
The Pure HDR Camera utilizes modern HDR capturing methods to produce a beautiful, illuminated final image that looks like it was taken professionally - no one will ever believe that you took it with your smartphone!
Take control of how your photos look and create something beautiful. With Pure HDR Camera, it’s never been easier to produce remarkable results within seconds. Just press the shutter button and wait whilst the app captures 3 simultaneous images.
Using advanced algorithms, the app neatly stitches the images together, cascading light, temperature and white balance to create a true HDR photograph. Shoot in multiple resolutions and take control of what you capture, change focus rates, enable flash and change the exposure mode - with Pure HDR Camera, your camera is at your command.
Use your front or back-facing camera to take a photograph. Zoom in and out, hit capture and let the app auto enhance your images for you - the possibilities are endless. Once you have taken an image, simply select from dozens of beautiful filters, frames, light fx and textures to make your image a masterpiece. What’s more: you can also manually adjust settings such as brightness, temperature, contrast and saturation to your liking.
Pure HDR Camera produces stunning results - whatever lighting condition you are in.
Take HDR photos easily with your Android smartphone!
- Customize the brightness, temperature, contrast and saturation of your photos.
- Add stunning filters and frames to your images!
- Adjust camera resolution and enable flash.
- Switch between front-facing and back-facing cameras.
Pure HDR Camera has all the features you need for capturing HDR images, whether you are looking for a very natural look or the more extreme styles. Create stunning full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your android devices. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results. Pure HDR Camera is the best HDR camera app for android.
✔ Full resolution.
✔ Take HDR photos in single tap
✔ Fast image fusion.
✔ Save original exposure images
✔ Flash control
✔ Shutter mute
✔ Black and White HDR
✔ Image alignment
✔ Automatically take 3 pictures
✔ Seamless image blending without halos and unnatural spots
✔ High performance digital image stabilization
✔ True 32-bit HDR workflow to ensure the excellent HDR photo quality
✔ The best High Dynamic Range camera application.
✔ 33 filters.
✔ Image editing tools.
✔ Contrast, brightness, saturation temperature adjustment tools.
✔ Frames and borders
✔ Textures and light effects.
- Create natural looking, well exposed photos.
- Input from camera or photo gallery.
- Enable/disable automatic alignment.
- Full resolution supported (limited by available device RAM).
- Parameters for highlights, shadows, details, edges, saturation, brightness
Note: depending on the picture dimensions a lot of RAM is used for a short time. We recommend to use HDR Pro Camera only on devices with more than 512 MB of RAM.
You camera becomes best HDR with an awesome UI!
You can format of the photo - square or standard format.
One shot HDR.
* Change all aspects of the HDR process: Effects, Brightness and Contrast.
* Take HDR photo in one click
* Gallery with your HDR photos
* Tone Mapping
* No Ads!
Other than HDR effects, you can apply curve adjustments to your photos. With HDR Fx Photo Editor curve adjustment is now under your fingers. You can do curve adjustments on red green and blue channels you can apply it directly to the rgb (composite) channel. HDR Fx Photo Editor also provide another important photo edit tool called Levels. Achieve professional results with adjusting black and white tone adjustment or applying gamma correction with a single touch.
HDR Fx Photo Editor comes with tens of different frame and border options. Crop your full resoution photos, with HDR Fx Photo Editor, you can now crop your photos with a single tap. If you don’t want full resolution photos you can resize photos. HDR Fx Photo Editor is the most comprehensive photo editor on android and it gives you the ability to do any photo task within a few taps.
• Rgb, Red, green, blue channel curves.
• 17 overlay and bokeh effects
• 50 HDR effects
• Composite, curve options
• Gamma correction
• Levels adjustment (black and white tonal)
• Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, Tint, Opacity adjustment
• Unsharp filter, sharpness control
• Sharpen and blur
• Dramatic black and white results
• Put frames and border on photos.
• Make photos dramatic with textures
• Vignette filters
• Rotate photos left and right.
• Flip photos horizontal or vertical.
• Straighten photos with Straighten tool
• Share photos on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
• Resize photos.
“Fotor photo editor is offering quick and easy scenes and adjustments.” - BBC
“Fotor photo editor handles pretty much every photo editing task you'd need” - Lifehacker
“Fotor photo editor worked as expected without any glitches” - TUAW
Fotor photo editor is a powerful image editor with multiple image editing tools from 100+ photo effects to stylish templates for photo collage.
Fotor photo editor has made professional-level image editing accessible to everyday users through a clean, intuitive interface and workflow
Six photo-taking modes, with features like Grid, Big Button, Burst, Timer, Stabilizer, and Square.
1. Over 100 filters & effects, plus multiple effects for each photo! The brilliant new effects pack 'Cinematic’ & ‘Mono' will allow you to easily create an authentic and stunning photos with unparalleled ease and effectiveness. All filter packs are kept updated with extensive input from established professional photographers.
2. Spruce up your photos with one–tap enhance; Auto fix an average photo into something stunning with our one with one tap enhance feature
3. 13 different scenes options to match the conditions when you took the photo. Scenes” feature contains 13 different presets, optimize the brightness, contrast, saturation and exposure to emulate the natural conditions the photograph was taken in.
4. Adjust your photos with dozens of basic and advanced image editing tools. Quickly crop, rotate and adjust your image. Make basic adjustments like brightness, contrast, saturation and exposure; Advanced adjustments like vignetting, shadow, highlight, temp, tint, RGB, curve.
5. Make photos pop with text, stickers and frames
6. Strengthen the depth of images with tilt-shift ；Enjoy focal blur magic, strengthen the depth of images with the tilt shift feature.
7. Pixelate image content with new pixel brush feature
8. With the “favorite” function, you can mark your favorite effects, borders, fonts, stickers to a number of shortcuts, quickly allowing them to be used next time.
1. Classic Photo Collage: Use up to 9 photos in your collage; Choose from tons of awesome templates. Customize template, background, spacing and more.
2. Magazine Photo Collage: Make a collage with exciting built-in magazine templates.
Keep expanding a catalog of additional effects, frames, fonts, stickers, collage templates packs, let your photo editing follow the latest trends and maybe create your own!
We now support English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese,Turkish, Indonesian and are actively working on lots more languages!
Our app turns you Android camera into professional HDR equipment.
All photos are in square format acessible with Instagram.
No need in taking several shots - the photos become HDR in just one click!
* Change all aspects of the HDR process: Effects, Brightness and Contrast.
* Take HDR photo in one click
* Gallery with your HDR photos
* Tone Mapping
* The app is completely free!
share for instagram、Facebook、whatsapp、snapchat etc.It's Lidow:Free,but rich feature.
★ no crop,square,but give you best effect;
★ color splash:make your photo different;
★ magic blur effect;
★ mirror effect;
★ Special filter effects:make photo magical;
★ Rotate & Flip；
★ Crop:free、1:1、4:3、golden ratio,etc；
★ Overlay:light leak、texture、flare;
★ Save your photo on sd card,and share to:Instagram,Twitter,Facebook,whatsapp、line、Email,etc;
Lidow：let you become professional photographer!
******************FEATURED ON REDIFF NEWS, SILOBREAKER AND CNET*****************
******************FEATURED AMONG TOP 100 OF ANDROID PHOTO APPS WORLDWIDE, TOP 50 IN 11 COUNTRIES*****************
Holo Camera+ is a source compiled, minimalistic version of the AOSP Android 4.4 KITKAT Camera, but with many extra features.
Holo Camera+ has the following features:
• 3 modes: camera, video recorder and panorama
• Android 4.4 ARC UI
• Configurable Volume Rocker.
• New FX modes
• New Scene modes
• Silent mode (might not work on some devices)
• Pinch to zoom
• Picture quality setting (low/medium/high/ultra)
• Burst mode
• Thumbnail Review
• ISO Mode Settings
• Flicker Reduction/Anti-Banding
• Preview Size Adjustment
• Zero Shutter Lag
• Video quality adjustable
• Time Lapse Recording
• Per thumbnail context menu.
• Sliding Drawer for quick options.
• Flash Mode
• Live FX
• "ULTRA HD" resolution for devices with more than 8mp Camera. It can be turned on from Miscellaneous Tweaks>Ultra HD
• Configurable UHD Aspect Ratio: Choose between 4:3 or 16:9
• Separate tweaks for front and back camera.
• Scene mode
• Auto Exposure Settings
• Skin Tone Enhancement
• HDR Support
• Additional Settings:
* Silent Shutter Mode.
* Sunlight Visibility Mode
* Storage Location Settings.
* OPTI™ MODE: With OPTI™ CONTRAST, OPTI™ BRIGHTNESS, OPTI™ SHARPNESS AND OPTI™ SATURATION. With smart pixel by pixel recoloring and adjustable parameters, forget the days of bad images, take awesome pics!!
• The ALL NEW AFTER EFFECTS: Out of Beta!
AFX Mode supports real time adjustable effects AS WELL as a photo editor with these effects:
-LIVE HDR (Dynamic Tone Curve, Shadow Highlight)
• Ultra fast photos and videos viewer
• Grid view/Filmstrip view
• Swipe to delete
• Image editor.
Q: What about Photo Sphere?
A: Unfortunately, PhotoSphere isn't opensource, and we are not allowed to publish such apps on Play Store.
Holo Camera+ is designed to work with all devices running Android 4.0 ( ICS ) and higher.
1. Before giving poor reviews, please mail me ( avijitg22@gmail.Com ) I will try my best to help you. If i cannot, full refund will be given.
2. Custom roms are NOT officially supported. If a bug in your custom rom or ion kernel causes video camera or anything else to force close, do not give me poor review.
3. Opti mode might not work on certain devices. Please do not rate me bad because of Opti mode. It scans your phone's hardware abstraction layer (HAL). If anything does not work in Opti mode, it is probably your phone/camera's fault. Please be considerate before rating me 1 star. :)
Customer support and discussion:
Please join this community to ask questions and beta test future versions. I'll try to answer your queries as well as possible.
BIG thanks to Google for their AOSP Source Code. Without them, this app would have been nowhere.
Thank you for supporting me!
Other than HDR effects, you can apply curve photo editor to your photos. With HDR Fx Photo Editor curve photo edit tool is now under your fingers. HDR Fx Photo Editor also provides another important photo editing tool called Levels.
HDR Fx Photo Editor comes with tens of different frame, effects, stickers options. HDR Fx Photo Editor is the most comprehensive photo editor on android and it gives you the ability to do any photo task within a few taps.
• Vignette filters.
• Collages, and grids.
• Photo filters.
• Gorgeous hdr photo effects and frames.
• Overlay and bokeh effects.
• Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo.
• 50 HDR effects.
• Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, Tint, Opacity editor.
• Unsharp filter, sharpness editor, sharpen and blur.
PhotoDirector puts a powerful set of photo editing tool in the palm of your hand. You can quickly edit images on your device, and share them on Facebook, Flickr and more. You can remove an unwanted person or object from your photo, adjust saturation, tweak the tone, apply one-click photo presets, or even add HDR effects, to create vivid, beautiful images on the go. Anyone can achieve outstanding, DSLR-like results in a matter of seconds with PhotoDirector.
◆◇◆Now available on Android Phones & Tablets!◆◇◆
All the features you need to edit on the go:
Powerful yet Easy Photo Editing Tools
◆ Quickly Correct White Balance for improved color accuracy
◆ Easily Adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders
◆ Fine tune Saturation for the most vivid image possible
Smart Object Removal
◆ Remove unwanted objects from your photo with ease
Easy to Add HDR, Preset Effects & Overlays
✩ Add and adjust HDR effects to create dramatic sceneries, and landscapes
✩ Instantly choose from over 40 Preset Effects including Lomo, Artistic, HDR effects and Vignette, to give your image the mood you desire
✩ Apply creative light leak effects with adjustable, one-click Overlays.
Skin Smoother Enhances Portraits
◆ Easily touch up portraits on the move with the accurate Skin Smoothing tool.
Finish your photo with Frames
✩ Select one of 15+ picture frames to add to your final image, to give it that finishing touch.
Edit and Share Immediately
◆ Shoot directly into the app with your camera, or edit images from your gallery.- After you have created the image you want with PhotoDirector’s powerful tools, share it right away with your friends, family and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
In-app Purchase Available for Upgrade to Full Version
◆ Enables unlimited Object Removal
◆ Save images in Premium Quality 2560*1920 resolution
◆ Remove in-app ads
◆◇◆ Minimum System Requirements ◆◇◆
✩ Android 4.1 and above
✩ 1GHz processor
✩ 768MB RAM
✩ 480x640 screen resolution
✩ ARM CPU, Tegra 3 and above
◆◇◆ Supports JPEG / PNG image format only ◆◇◆
CyberLink would love to hear your suggestions & feedback! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to PhotoDirector_AppSupport@cyberlink.com
Visit us: http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/product/CyberLink_app/PhotoDirector-mobile/enu/PhotoDirector-mobile.jsp
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/cyberlink
Sharpen, remove red eye, crop & straighten, distort, insert cutouts of other pictures, paint, make color splash out of black-and-white pictures, add text, word balloons, apply effects like Cross Process, Lomo, Vignette, faux HDR, Tilt-shift, Pencil Sketch, and much more.
Supports high resolution editing up to 13MP for devices that can handle it.
Photo Enhance uses a unique process to boost detail, particularly in the darker parts of your image. Better, clearer photos, without the need for a better camera. Or simply use Photo Enhance as an easy-to-use, quick photo editor.
This free version saves and shares at web-resolution -- upgrade to Photo Enhance HDR Editor Pro for enhanced, detailed, full sized high definition images. For now, full one-week refund promise for Photo Enhance HDR Editor Pro.
Load images from Gallery or share from the Camera app, image editor, etc.
Save your results to SD card or share by email, upload to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, send to Messaging, Photoshop, painting apps, photo editors, ...
Fully compatible with Android 3 Honeycomb tablets and Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
App screenshots are are un-retouched screen dumps of photos being edited in Photo Enhance with Enhancement set to "maximum". Photos taken on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Version 2: much faster effects.