★ Features ★
- Easy to use, one touch features for all kind of users beginners to professionals.
- Get your own unique effect from unlimited combinations of in-built given effect and color & filter combinations.
- Supported in all languages which are available on Play store like English, Danish, Japanese, German, Hebrew, Chinese, Finnish, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Norwegian, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian & Swedish.
★ POWERFUL PHOTO EDITING TOOLS ★
- Use Paint brush tool to paint your photo with single touch of your finger with any color, transparency, emboss or grayscale effect in particular area with zoom, undo, redo, etc. options.
- Capture your photo at great places from our photocam in different nature beauty, frames, etc. like photofunia site in offline mode without internet.
- Capture your photo with great celebrity by our photocam tool.
- Change your photo with effective hair styles, eyes, caps, moustaches, specks, lips, tattoos, hearts, emotions, fun, etc. from our library.
- Add gallery photo or captured photo on your main image and club it with transparency.
- Add text on photo with effects, color, custom fonts & give opacity to it for better visualization as needed.
- Get your text in different word balloons in which you can set custom colors for balloons.
- Rotate, zoom or pinch added photo/text on main images using your two fingers.
- Long touch functionality on added images/text on photo to get more options like flip, copy & flip and delete.
- Crop & Rotate features
- Flip horizontal & vertical features
- Mirror effect in all four directions left, right, top & bottom.
- Undo/Redo options in main screen to get previous effect after applying new effect for better management.
★ AMAZING EFFECTS ★
- Get sketched photo from your original photo like pencil drawing.
- Get reflection of your photo like shadow of your photo at bottom.
- Half photo in water reflection
- Full photo in water reflection
★ ARTISTIC EFFECTS ★
- Mean removal
- Cartoon painting
- Edge detect, edge highlight & filter
- Polar to rectangular
- Invert in circle
★ FILTER EFFECTS ★
- Round shape
★ ADJUSTMENT EFFECTS ★
★ COLOR EFFECTS ★
- Black & white
- And lots more...
★ COLOR ENHANCEMENT ★
- Enhance colors of your photo using HSB, RGB & CMYK options.
★ History option to view and delete past saved images in 3D gallery view & thumbnail view via our app.
★ You can set photo as wallpaper designed in our app.
★ Provided help screen to elaborate meaning of icons & how to use app.
★ Click on Menu button on Android phone to get more options about the app.
Photoshop express, Photoshop Touch, photo editor, image editing, edit your photo, sketch me, sketch your photo, draw photo, flip, rotate, crop photo, picsay, camera360, photo fun, pixel express.
We have added new features with the recent update, now you can apply pre defined 50 different hdr effect to your photos with one click. If you want to make some changes on an effect you can just apply the effect and make the changes on adjustment parameters and you can get entirely unique result effects.
Pro version gives you:
Full resolution results.
Red, green, blue channel curve adjustment options.
Also it removes ads.
New feature: Crop
17 new overlay and bokeh effects
50 new HDR effects
Opacity adjustment on result combination
HDR like results with our special algorithm
HDR Circle control
Composite, curve options(red, green, blue is Pro specific)
Levels adjustment ( black and white tonal adjustment)
Black and white image
Dramatic black and white results
Put frames and border on your photos.
Put borders and frames on your images
Make your images more dramatic with new textures
Flip horizontal and vertical.
Millions of different adjustment combinations.
The Pure HDR Camera utilizes modern HDR capturing methods to produce a beautiful, illuminated final image that looks like it was taken professionally - no one will ever believe that you took it with your smartphone!
Take control of how your photos look and create something beautiful. With Pure HDR Camera, it’s never been easier to produce remarkable results within seconds. Just press the shutter button and wait whilst the app captures 3 simultaneous images.
Using advanced algorithms, the app neatly stitches the images together, cascading light, temperature and white balance to create a true HDR photograph. Shoot in multiple resolutions and take control of what you capture, change focus rates, enable flash and change the exposure mode - with Pure HDR Camera, your camera is at your command.
Use your front or back-facing camera to take a photograph. Zoom in and out, hit capture and let the app auto enhance your images for you - the possibilities are endless. Once you have taken an image, simply select from dozens of beautiful filters, frames, light fx and textures to make your image a masterpiece. What’s more: you can also manually adjust settings such as brightness, temperature, contrast and saturation to your liking.
Pure HDR Camera produces stunning results - whatever lighting condition you are in.
Take HDR photos easily with your Android smartphone!
- Customize the brightness, temperature, contrast and saturation of your photos.
- Add stunning filters and frames to your images!
- Adjust camera resolution and enable flash.
- Switch between front-facing and back-facing cameras.
Pure HDR Camera has all the features you need for capturing HDR images, whether you are looking for a very natural look or the more extreme styles. Create stunning full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your android devices. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results. Pure HDR Camera is the best HDR camera app for android.
✔ Full resolution.
✔ Take HDR photos in single tap
✔ Fast image fusion.
✔ Save original exposure images
✔ Flash control
✔ Shutter mute
✔ Black and White HDR
✔ Image alignment
✔ Automatically take 3 pictures
✔ Seamless image blending without halos and unnatural spots
✔ High performance digital image stabilization
✔ True 32-bit HDR workflow to ensure the excellent HDR photo quality
✔ The best High Dynamic Range camera application.
✔ 33 filters.
✔ Image editing tools.
✔ Contrast, brightness, saturation temperature adjustment tools.
✔ Frames and borders
✔ Textures and light effects.
Get Open Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
Now with optional Android 4.4 style user interface
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera's interface is based on the camera included in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with many extra features.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Please contact us if you have any issues with Snap Camera, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we've fixed the problem.
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action.
- Create natural looking, well exposed photos.
- Input from camera or photo gallery.
- Enable/disable automatic alignment.
- Full resolution supported (limited by available device RAM).
- Parameters for highlights, shadows, details, edges, saturation, brightness
Note: depending on the picture dimensions a lot of RAM is used for a short time. We recommend to use HDR Pro Camera only on devices with more than 512 MB of RAM.
On the editor screen, you can hide/show the toolbars by dragging the triangle icons. You can also quickly hide all controls by holding you finger down on the screen.
There is a list of presets to get you started, but you probably want to customize the settings a little bit for each picture. If you know what you want, the Neutral setting is a good starting point. First experiment with scene contrast and detail contrast sliders until you find a combination that works for you. There is no single "correct" setting for any picture. Trust your eye to find settings that bring out the essence of your picture.
After you have found contrast settings you like, the rest is fine tuning. Adjust saturation and brightness to your liking. You can also adjust color balance and highlight/shadow definition. When you like what you see, click Save. After a moment of processing, you get a screen where you can share the saved picture with your friends or open it in another app like Android Gallery.
The editor remembers your last saved settings. For example, to continue editing the same picture after saving, just select it again from the main menu and you will be continuing from where you left last time.
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wandering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we've fixed the problem.
● I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
● I have a Samsung device, and the gallery doesn’t open sometimes.
Please allow a couple of seconds after taking a picture before clicking the gallery button, on Samsung devices the gallery can’t be open while running the media scanner.
● Why do you require the NFC and INTERNET permissions?
NFC is required to support Android Beam and INTERNET is required for the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube integration.
● How can I play Paper Camera videos on my PC?
Using any WebM player. We recommend Firefox or Chrome, however you might be able to use Windows Media Player or Internet Explorer if you install the right plugins.
● I can't play Paper Camera videos on my standard device gallery.
You require Android 4.0 or higher for this to work, on older versions you can use the in-app video player.
● I can't record video with Paper Camera on my new device, why?
We've only enabled this feature on devices that we know can support it properly. However you can still try using unofficial video recording support.
● How do I enable unofficial video recording support?
In the settings menu. Let us know if this works properly on your device and we will officially enable it in future versions. Please note that you will have to be running Android 2.3.3 and have support for NEON instructions for this to work at all.
● I've unlocked unofficial video support but I cannot playback my videos in Paper Camera, why?
This is a known limitation on some devices, there are 3 workarounds for this:
- You can playback videos on your PC.
- You can use MX Video Player, if you enable software mode.
- Hopefully when your device will receive a 4.0 upgrade this issue will be fixed.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Thank you for your download!
JFDP Labs monkey team.
>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your phone. Enjoy most of the same features as the tablet version:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your phone and finish it on your tablet* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
By clicking the Install button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at http://www.adobe.com/go/eulas.
*Requires separate purchase of Photoshop Touch for tablet.
**Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or later.
Creative Cloud may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Pricing in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland includes tax.
Pho.to Lab PRO has something to amend virtually any picture. It’s up to you which of photo editor superpowers to choose:
- photo montages to get your portrait on a vintage postcard or a birthday cake
- photo frames to surround a picture with fantastic landscapes, lifelike scenes or cute cartoon characters
- face in hole effects to become Iron Man, Darth Vader or Mona Lisa
- photo collages to stitch together dozens and hundreds of pictures
- photo filters to add a happy or a nostalgic mood to pictures
- magazine covers to make you an icon of Playboy or Vogue or put you on the cover of Forbes
- other photo effects such as headwear, celebrity collages, monsters and more!
Some of tools to process your photos which are exclusive to the PRO version include:
- stylized photo effects to make your pictures look like a vintage card or retro film
- artistic filters to turn your photos into elegant drawings or paintings
- human-to-animal montages to give your face to a lion, cat or koala
- background effects to change surrounding of your photo into a dreamlike scenery or delicate wings of tropical butterflies.
Also with the PRO version of Pho.to Lab you’ll be free of ads and watermarks, and your photos will be processed faster.
After you process an image with the Pho.to Lab PRO photo editor you can share it easily. You can use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks you love. Or you can upload resulting pictures to our servers to get short links and send them as personal messages or emails.
New photo frames and photo filters are added with each update. If you didn't find a particular photo montage or collage, contact the team and you might see it in the next version of Pho.to Lab PRO. We love hearing from our users and we aim to make Pho.to Lab PRO the best photo editor on Google Play!
Pho.to Lab PRO will change your life forever!*
*Pho.to Lab PRO may or may not change your life but you're totally going to love it!
Machinery HDR creates fantastic effects and is incredibly easy to use. You do not need to be an expert to achieve great results with a single touch of the screen!
In the gallery of examples you can see how excellent results can be achieved with the help of Machinery, even from a single photo. This is possible thanks to the HDR technique, which enables to expand the range of colors and brightness compared to a standard photo. Well-organized interface makes Machinery very easy to use.
The program processes images taken with the integrated camera or saved on SD card.
★ One-tap auto enhance
★ Lots photo effects
★ Fun stickers
★ Color balance
★ Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo
★ Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
★ Sharpen and blur
★ Color temperature ("Warmth")
★ Draw and add text
★ Create your own memes
★ Cosmetic tools: fix redeye, remove blemishes and whiten teeth
INTRODUCING Photo Editor LOCK SCREEN
Photo Editor lock screen allows you to add your social feeds, favorite content updates, widgets, shortcuts to awesome apps and much more directly to your lock screen! Make sure you enable Photo Editor lock screen after installation to get the complete Photo Editor experience.
Edit photos/pics/pictures/snaps the way you like. This is the best Photo/picture Editing tool you can get on Market. And its Free !!!
It is powered by Aviary which is one of the best editor. With Photo Editor you can edit exiting photos or take a new snap and edit it. There are tones of effects, stickers and features to apply to your photos.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your tablet.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve.
• Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others. Learn more > http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud
By clicking the Install button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at http://www.adobe.com/go/eulas.
Adobe online services are not available in all countries or languages, may require user registration and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Pricing in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland includes tax.
More from developer
Photo Enhance uses a unique process to boost detail, particularly in the darker parts of your image. Better, clearer photos, without the need for a better camera. Or simply use Photo Enhance as an easy-to-use, quick photo editor.
This free version saves and shares at web-resolution -- upgrade to Photo Enhance HDR Editor Pro for enhanced, detailed, full sized high definition images. For now, full one-week refund promise for Photo Enhance HDR Editor Pro.
Load images from Gallery or share from the Camera app, image editor, etc.
Save your results to SD card or share by email, upload to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, send to Messaging, Photoshop, painting apps, photo editors, ...
Fully compatible with Android 3 Honeycomb tablets and Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
App screenshots are are un-retouched screen dumps of photos being edited in Photo Enhance with Enhancement set to "maximum". Photos taken on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Version 2: much faster effects.