Wheelphone, the symbiosis between a smart phone and a robot.
Make your mobile phone really mobile!
You Android phone communicates with the robot via the micro USB connector and is also powered by the same micro USB connector.
This is the basic app that lets you control the motion and behaviors of the Wheelphone robot. You can for example setup a velocity and enable obstacles avoidance to let the robot move alone around the room.
If you still haven't a Wheelphone robot visit www.wheelphone.com and order one.
- command the robot froward, backward, right and left.
- turn on the embedded behaviors:
- speed control
- obstacle avoidance
- cliff detection
- calibrate the sensors when placed on the floor
- visualize all sensors information
- activate "stay on the table" behavior
More information about this application, how to use it and the source code are available in the Wheelphone wiki http://www.gctronic.com/doc/index.php/Android_software#Monitor_advanced.
[Basic behaviors group]