Wheels Up is a membership-based private aviation company that significantly reduces the upfront cost of flying private while providing unparalleled flexibility, service and safety. The Wheels Up App allows members to:
* Easily request flights on the members-only private fleet of King Air 350i and Citation Excel/XLS aircraft.
* Seamlessly manage Wheels Up Account Information anytime, anywhere.
* View all upcoming and past Wheels Up trips.
* Fly more and pay less with innovative program features such as Hot Flights, Shuttle Flights and Shared Flights.
* Explore Wheels Down program features including member events, experiences, partner benefits, access to exclusive vacation opportunities, and more.
* Estimate flight times between any two airports.
Not yet a member? Download the app and create a guest account or visit www.wheelsup.com to learn more about the benefits of the most intelligent private aviation solution.
Wheels Up does not operate aircraft; FAA licensed and DOT registered air carriers participating in the program exercise full operational control of all flights offered by or arranged through Wheels Up. For on-demand flights and shuttle flights operated as scheduled service, Wheels Up acts solely as an agent for Wheels Up members and guests in arranging these flights on their behalf. For shuttle flights operated as Public Charter service, Wheels Up acts as principal in offering these flights subject to the DOT’s Public Charter rules contained in 14 CFR Part 380. All aircraft owned or leased by Wheels Up are leased to the operating air carrier and are operated exclusively by that air carrier. For more information about Shared, Shuttle and Hot Flights, please visit wheelsup.com/socialaviation.