Worked without Problems! Thank you @Dev! I have an HTC One A9 with an RUU installed which only Supports English as Language. Downloaded the App, granted Permissions via Adb on my Computer (No Root Needed, very Nice!) Then selected "German" as Language, and BOOM!! It worked. :-D (I have Android 7.0 Installed) EDIT: After Reboot Language is gone! :-/ Have to setup it again after every reboot.
Useless Nothing but ads. Does nothing at all but show a list of languages followed by ads. :(
Doesn't work Based on the comments, this app works for some version of android. Just not this one
- Fix search
- Fix press back key bugs
- Improve sort feature
- Remove two permissions
- Easier Help tutorial
- Change app name to the original name- “Locale & Language"
- Remove App Recommend
- Fix search bug and improve it
- More help guide
- Add user guide video
- Fix storage bugs for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Sort mode: by language code,by country code, by recently used
- Preset more than 500+ locale languages of the world
- UI design
Manage settings automatically: arrive at work and instantly the ringer silences.
This Application used for language translator,voice translations any language.