Discover the incredible network of free drop-ins in for parents/caregivers and kids (from birth to age six) in west-end Toronto. Where To Go Kiddo is essential for Toronto moms on mat leave and just as useful for working parents looking for a Saturday kindergym or evening story at the library.
Drop-ins are free, child-friendly places to play and hang out with your baby or kid(s). They are welcoming, fun, very user friendly and holy smokes: there are a LOT of them in Toronto. Developed by a west-end mom on mat leave, Where To Go Kiddo can tell you exactly what's open in your neighbourhood every day of the week (there's more than you think!), which drop-ins are closest to you and what to expect when you get there.
The website was an instant hit, and the app is bigger, faster and smarter. It will open up your world, with:
* Daily calendars for more than 50 OEYC (Ontario Early Years Centres), TDSB/TCDSB, Toronto Public Library, Mothercraft and more drop-ins from Bathurst to St. Clair to the Humber River
* Detailed search results including interactive maps and program descriptions
* Star ratings for every drop-in to help you choose your best option
* Smart searches to narrow down your results (e.g. "Babies only," "Indoor park/gym" and summertime "Outdoor drop-ins")
* Neighbourhood searches to show you what's happening nearby (e.g. Junction, Hillcrest/Wychwood, Parkdale, etc.)
* Accurate results - all calendars are updated monthly to alert users of new events, closures/cancellations and timing changes
All drop-ins listed in the app are free to visit and no pre-registration is required. Show up and leave anytime during drop-in hours.
Where To Go Kiddo is not affiliated with the drop-ins listed. It's one mom's labour of love - created to help other moms and families get out and take advantage of all that our amazing neighbourhood has to offer. :)