****Added more Calculators & Dynamic Tables****
MediCalc® is the best and most comprehensive "Medical Calculator System™" in the world. It performs automatic computation of more than 450 hundred clinical formulas, equations & scores "commonly used" in medical practice.
MediCalc® features the innovative MULTICALX™ Master panels for combined calculations, they assure convenience and accuracy. It also includes valuable "point of care information".
MediCalc® facilitates the organization and processing of Patient's data.
It is a physician-friendly™ app, intuitive and very easy to use.
Available ONLINE (free access & Print options).
+Unique reference, productivity and decision support tool.
+Trusted resource with proven and reliable data processing.
+For physicians, residents, med students, PAs and NPs...
+Developed by Board-certified physicians in the US.
+Highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested (since 1996).
The MediCalc® FEATURES:
(the best and proven clinical data processing)
* arithmetical processing
* automatic unit conversion
* MULTICALX™ Panels
* multiple-unit entries
* color-coded normal-abnormal outputs
* normal values (ranges & limits)
* automatic range-checks (limits)
* intuitive user interface
* easy navigation and info access
* Search bar with filters
* smart decimal rounding
* Système International notation
* tables of parameters
* mobile & online (free access)
* dynamic tables, synchronized with calculators
* fully referenced
* highly organized and standardized
MediCalc® is part of the ScyMed® Network of MedicalApps, and the first and most comprehensive Medical Calculator System™ in the world, online since 1996... (tens of thousands of users & free online access). Available in spanish and italian.
Other Medical Apps developed by ScyMed include NephroCalc™, LiverCalc™, EKG-card™, H&P-card™, eH&P™, etc. (mobile & online).
A-a Gradient Master
Diabetic Ketoacidosis Master
Renal Failure Diff. Diagnosis Master
Anion Gap Master
Blood Pressure Master
Body Metrics Master
Cardiac Output Master
Vascular Resistance Master
Lung Volumes Master
PORT score, CURB-65, BODE index
COPD Calx, Spirometry, FEV1
Glomerular Filtration Rate (Cockcroft + reverse), CrCl
GFR (MDRD-4, MDRD-6, CKD-EPI)
Chronic Kidney Disease Classification
Fractional Excretion of Na+, Urea, K+, Mg, HCO3, PO4
TransTubular Potassium Gradient
Henderson - Hasselbalch Equation
Metabolic Acidosis "Winter's formula"
Blood Alcohol Level
Cardiac Output (Fick)
Ejection Fraction (EF)
Target Heart Rate (HR_t)
Stroke Volume (SV)
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
Q-T interval correction (Q-T_c)
Coronary Heart Disease (10y Risk)
Metabolic Syndrome (Met Sx)
NCEP Major Risk factors
A-a Gradient (PA-aO2)
Barometric Pressure (PB)
arterial Oxygen Content
Ideal Body Weight
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Waist to Hip Ratio
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Nitrogen Balance (NB)
Body Fat Percentage (BF%)
Calcium Correction (Ca++_c)
Glucose (estimated average) (eAG)
Child-Turcotte-Pugh Classification (Child )
Model for End-stage Liver Disease - UNOS (MELD-unos)
Serum:Ascites Albumin Ratio (SAAG)
Discriminant Function (DiscFx)
Absolute Neutrophil Count
APACHE II, Glasgow, Ranson, TIMI, CHADS2,
ASCVD Risk, Framingham, Reynolds score, PELD,
Metabolic syndrome, San Francisco SR
Conversion (temp, mass, length)
and many more...
MedCalc 3000 is the most popular and comprehensive Medical Calculator system on the web. MedCalc 3000 has been highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested over the last 11 years. As a trusted resource it has been integrated into many prestigious websites for Medical Education, Medical Literature, Pharmacology, Nursing and more. Now you can put this invaluable resource in the palm of your hand!
MedCalc 3000 encompasses over 580 pertinent medical equations, clinical criteria sets, decision tree tools and dose/unit converters used every day by clinicians, educators, nurses, pharmacologists and students of all types. With the growing emphasis on Evidence-Based Medicine, there has never been a greater need for a system such as MedCalc 3000.
MedCalc 3000 Complete mirrors the web based resource http://MedCalc3000.com There you can see the complete list of components you’ll have in the Android Edition.
There are hundreds of basic calculators and unit/dose converters such as:
Anion Gap “Delta-Delta”
Adult and pediatric Creat Clearance and GFR calculators
Adult Body Mass Index
Burn Injury Fluid Resuscitation (Parkland)
Corticosteroid Medication Dosing Conversions
Estimated Date of Delivery Pregnancy Calculator
Kappa Measurement of Inter-observer Agreement
MELD, MELD-Na and PELD Scores
Number Needed to Treat/Harm
Opioid Medication Dose Conversions
Oxygen Delivery Units Conversions
PFT Predicted Values (multiple)
Peak Expiratory Flow Prediction
SI Unit Conversions: Body Fluid Chemistries
Standard Drink Equivalents
Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
You also get very complex calculators that utilize statistical models and embedded data tables. Calculators such as:
Acetaminophen Toxicity Assessment
Blood Pressure Percentiles in Children
Body Mass Index Percentiles in Children
Height for Age Percentiles for Boys
Multiple other Pediatric Growth Assessment calculators
There are also Hundreds of Clinical Criteria Sets and Decision Tree modules such as:
Asthma Hospitalization One Year Risk TreeCalc
Behcet's Syndrome International Study Group Criteria
BODE Index for COPD Survival Prediction
Cardiac Risk Assessments including Framingham studies
Diabetes Type Predictor
DVT and PE predictor models
Ectopic Pregnancy Risk Estimation
Endocarditis Diagnostic Criteria
Gail Models for Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
Hepatitis scoring systems
Influenza Diagnosis and Treatment
Metabolic Syndrome Criteria (multiple)
Mycoplasma Pneumoniae Prediction
Neurofibomatosis Type 2 Diagnostic Criteria
Newborn Hyperbilirubinemia Assessment
NIH Stroke Score
Ottawa and Pittsburgh Orthopedic Rules
Perioperative Cardiac Evaluation
Pneumonia morbidity and mortality predictors (multiple)
Renal Artery Stenosis Prediction Model.
Stroke Risk in Patients 55-84 Years Old (Framingham data)
Exploring MedCalc 3000 by Specialty reveals the extensive knowledge base and literature review presented in MedCalc 3000. Specialty indexes include:
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
To practice, teach and learn medicine based on solid, literature based evidence, MedCalc 3000 provides easy to use, interactive tools for your Evidence-Based Medicine.
· Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
· Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
The most comprehensive medical calculator for the iPhone is now available on Android! Mediquations makes getting the answers you need quick and painless. With 232 formulas and scoring tools and a intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for Android.
· 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the Android Market.
· Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
· Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search. All designed to make your life easier.
· Multiple results (such as mortality percentages) are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
· References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
· Leave the app and return to where you left off.
· Native interface for 10" Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich tablets such as the Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
· Redesigned from the ground up for Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
I hope you enjoy Mediquations!
Some of the equations included in Mediquations:
· A-a O2 Gradient
· ABCD & ABCD2 Score for TIA
· Absolute Neutrophil Count
· Acid-Base Compensation (ABG)
· Anion Gap, Delta Gap
· APACHE II
· Arterial Oxygen Content
· Arterial Oxygen Delivery
· Bayesian Sensitivity/Specificity
· Bishop score
· Body Mass Index (BMI)
· Body Surface Area (Dubois, Mosteller, Current)
· Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: Gail Model
· Canadian CT Head & Spine
· Carboplatin Dosing
· Cardiac Output (Echo & Fick)
· CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-Vasc
· Corrected QT (QTc)
· Corrected Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Sodium
· Creatinine Clearance (measured) (CrCl)
· CURB-65 Score for Community Acquired Pneumonia
· Dermatome Map
· Dose & Liquid Dose Calculator (Corrected for BSA, Calvert, or Weight)
· Duke Treadmill Score
· Electrolytes/Labs Units Conversion
· Fractional Excretion of Calcium, Sodium, Urea
· Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
· Gail Model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment)
· Geriatric Depression Score (15-pt)
· GFR (Cockcroft Gault, MDRD, Salazar-Corcoran, Schwartz, Wright)
· Glasgow Coma Scale
· Hunt-Hess Classification for SAH
· ICH Score for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
· IV Drip & Infusion Rates
· Light's Criteria
· LDL Cholesterol Estimation (Friedewald)
· Maintenance Fluids
· Mean Arterial Pressure
· NIH Stroke Scale
· Normal Lab Values
· Opiate Equivalence
· Osmolality (Serum)
· Osmotic Gap (Stool)
· Parkland Formula
· Pediatric Dosing Calculator
· Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT Score)
· Ranson Criteria
· Steroid Equivalence
· Time Interval Calculator
· Tubular Resorption of Phosphate (TRP)
· Tylenol Toxicity Nomogram w/ White Prediction
· Urinary Anion Gap
· Urinary Calcium Excretion (Ca / Cr)
· Well's Criteria for DVT & PE
· WFNS Grade for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
**** And Over 150 More! Visit mediquations.com for the full list. ****
+ Cardiopulmonary calculations
+ Tank duration (H,K,D,E,G,M) 3960 available calculations
+ Submission page for wanted calculations
+ Arterial Oxygen Content
+ Alveolar Gas Equation
+ Arterial-Venous Oxygen Content Delivery
+ Bohr Equation
+ Capillary Oxygen Content
+ Classic Shunt Equation
+ Dynamic Compliance
+ Mean Airway Pressure
+ Oxygen Consumption
+ Oxygen Extraction Ratio
+ Oxygen Index
+ Pulmonary Vascular Resistance
+ Static Compliance
+ Systemic Vascular Resistance
+ Total Oxygen Content
+ Venous Oxygen Content
Easy to use, offline and instant results for all calculations even during your practice.
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date
» Pregnancy Due Date
» Conception Date
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
» Burns Fluid Requirement
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Checker
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Heart failure
• Myelodysplastic Syndrome
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
• Angina (CCS)
• Congestive heart failure (NYHA)
• Head, neck, ankle and knee injuries
• DVT and PE
• Pulmonary nodules
• Lung cancer
• Renal cell carcinoma
• TTKG (transtubular potassium gradient) in hypokalemia and hyperkalemia
• Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
• Infective Endocarditis
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
And much more...
Want to keep up with medical research? Get 'Read by QxMD' for Android:
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
- Mass per liquid
- Dosage per weight
- IV rate: ml rate and drop rate
- Body mass index (BMI) calculator
Comment if you'd like to have a feature added that i didn't think of!!
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
The following calculators are present in the app-
1.) Body Mass Index
2.) Body Surface Area Calculator
3.) Body Fluids Volume Calculator
4.) Ideal Body Weight Calculator
5.) Heart Rate Calculations
6.) Temperature Converter
The app is not a substitute for medical care and expertise. It in no way signifies that it can be used as a replacement for proper and authorized medical advice. Do not use this app to start/stop any medication of treatment. Always consult your doctor in every situation.
It incorporates a simple and fast interface and provides comprehensive results maximizing your time caring for patients.
Check the complete list of calculators at
• 125+ different health & medical calculators.
• Antibiotic guidelines.
• Gives recommendations based on health & medical calculator outcome.
• Swipe between 'Equations', and 'Antibiotics'
• Frequently updated to the latest clinical scores.
**List of Health & Medical Calculators**
• A-a Oxygen Gradient calculator
• Absolute Neutrophil Count
• ABCD2 Score for TIA calculator
• Alvarado (Appendicitis)
• Anion Gap Calculator
• Anion Gap Albumin-Corrected
• Bicarbonate Deficit equation
• Body Mass Index or BMI Health Calculator
• Brugada (Ventricular Tachycardia)
• Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia equation
• Canadian C-Spine Rule
• Canadian CT Head Rule
• Child-Pugh score (Chronic Liver Disease)
• CHADS2 (Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk) calculator
• CHA2DS2-VASc (Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk)
• Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
• CURB65 - Pneumonia Calculator
• Framingham Cardiac Risk Calculator
• Fractional Excretion of Sodium
• Fractional Excretion of Urea
• Glasgow Coma Scale health calculation
• HAS-BLED (Atrial Fibrillation Bleeding Risk)
• HbA1c Conversion (Diabetes) Calculator
• Maintenance Fluids Calculation
• MELD for End-Stage Liver Disease
• NEXUS Criteria (C-Spine Imaging)
• Rockall (after upper GI bleed) equation
• Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity Calculator
• Shock Index medical score
• Sodium Correction for Hyperglycemia equation
• Stool Osmolar/Osmotic Gap equation
• Strep Throat Pharyngitis Score
• TIMI Risk for Non-STEMI Calculator
• TIMI Risk for STEMI Calculator
• Wells Criteria (Deep Vein Thrombosis) health Calculator
• Wells Criteria (Pulmonary Embolism) medical Calculator
- Body Surface
- Creatine clearance
- Glomerular filtration
- Fractional excretion of Sodium
- Fractional excretion of Urea
- Maximum Heart Rate
- Corrected calcium
- QRS axis
Please feel free to make sugestions.
App developed by Mikel Urrutikoetxea medical student of the University of the Basque Country
-LDL / VLDL Cholesterol
-Body Mass Index - BMI
-Mean Arterial Pressure
-Creatinine clearance - Cockcroft-Gault
-Glomerular Filtration Rate - MDRD
-Glasgow Coma Scale
-Pregnancy due date - Naegele's formula
-Cardiovascular Disease Risk Score - Framingham
-CKD-EPI Creatinine 2009 Equation (Preferred method)
-MDRD Study Equation
-CKD-EPI Cystatin and Creatinine 2012 Equation
-Revised Bedside Schwartz Formula (For ages 1-17)
Also includes information on:
-Glomerular filtration rate (GFR)
-Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
-Risks for CKD and kidney failure
-How to test, evaluate, and slow progression
The National Kidney Foundation is the leading organization in the U.S. dedicated to the awareness, prevention, and treatment of kidney disease for hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals, millions of patients and their families, and tens of millions of Americans at risk.
By supporting the National Kidney Foundation, you directly influence and positively impact the lives of those at risk for kidney disease, those living with chronic kidney disease, and those who care for and about them.
Learn more at www.kidney.org
30 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016
- Share patient records securely within your healthcare team.
- Take medical pictures of patient wounds and skin rashes.
- Manage patient tasks list and assign jobs to healthcare members in your medical team.
- Offline access to 125 medical calculators
- Records patient problems, family history, and clinical alerts.
- Add medications to easily track what your patients are taking.
Medical tasks and messaging:
- Use the quick tick box list for selecting medical tasks.
- Customize the tick box list so you can quickly record patient tasks on ward rounds
- Assign tasks within your medical team so everyone knows their plan for the day
- Send comments and messages about specific tasks securely and easily. Help is always on hand
- Records a patient's visit to your health clinic
- Never miss an opportunity on ward rounds to write medical notes again
- Quickly review your patient list
- Always know where your patient is located by updating ward and room information
- Note demographic information such as date of birth and ethnicity.
Other features include:
Health & Medical Calculator:
- Over 125 medical calculators
- Each medical calculator offers healthcare recommendations
- Fully referenced calculators
- Health & Medical Calculators are constantly updated
- Powered by FDA drug database
- Provides drug mechanism of action, drug indications, drug contraindications, physiological effects, and drug interactions
- News from over 10 different health journals and news websites
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and clinical breakthroughs
- Healthcare news is automatically updated
There are now over 500 reviews for Caddy, and while we started out as just a health & medical calculator, we have the goal to create an advanced healthcare record to help clinicians and patients around the world.
Want to be involved? E-mail Caddy support.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaddyMed
- Il est bien évidemment possible de rajouter des scores ou formules, et vous pouvez me contacter à dessein. Si vous disposez de références bibliographiques pour les nouveautés que vous souhaiteriez voir ajoutées, merci de me les communiquer afin de gagner du temps dans mes recherches.
- Medicalcul n'est disponible qu'en français. Information spéciale pour le Maghreb (Maroc, Algérie, Tunisie) : Selon votre opérateur réseau, il se peut que ayez des difficultés à importer les données des serveurs, voire que ne puissiez pas du tout les obtenir. En effet, une grande partie des fournisseurs Internet du Maghreb sont blacklistés en France pour des problèmes de piratage. Essayez à partir d'une autre connexion, cela peut marcher, mais l'utilisation de ce logiciel dans ces pays n'est pas garantie.
- Dr P. Mignard, P.H. service Urgences/SMUR, C.H. Marne-la-Vallée (77) -
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
- PFT individual scores, total, fitness category, health risk with their minimum requirements
- 1 Mile Walk Time
- BMT (Basic Military Training) PF Calculator
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
- Total annuity amount,
- Years to invest,
- Interest rates and
- Total yearly payments
It also shows you the amortization schedule for the payments and charts payments versus total interest paid.
This is the free version of the "Annuity Calculator - Full"