Start your free 30-day trial at lightbox.co.nz and start choosing from hundreds of award-winning shows, cult classics and kid favourites, anywhere you have a broadband connection.
With Lightbox, you can:
- watch as much as you like, at your own pace, ad-free
- watch entire seasons from the first episode
- add your favourite shows to a watchlist, so you always have something to queue up
- use parental controls to adjust what’s playable, according to its NZ rating
- play two shows at once from a single account, at no extra cost.
18 very nice different negative photo effect.
There are multiple negative photo effect. There are 18 different negative photo effects.
User can create different negative photo effect.
Created effect can be saved.
Created effect can be share , delete and viewed in photo viewer. Which is in built in this app.
* NEW: capture frame using phone's camera, or use an image from Gallery (e.g. taken with your DSLR).
* Digitize your (old) negatives.
* Share your (lomo) shots easily without format or film type restrictions.
* Fast contact sheet tool.
Features & Instructions
1. Place and press a negative uniformly on whatever you like (see section Lighting the Film below).
2. Launch Helmut and capture the frame, or choose already captured image from Gallery.
3. Crop the frame.
4. Tweak the scan with tools you're used to work with while scanning:
* Levels (General, and all 3 RGB).
* Color Balance.
* Unsharp Mask.
5. Flip, rotate, and share! So far we've implemented 3 services to work directly from the app: Dropbox, Facebook and EyeEm. You can always open the resulting scan in a native Gallery and share elsewhere from there.
6. See our set on Flickr for visual inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88137108@N06/sets/72157633282298542/.
(7. Spread the word about the app, share your successful scans!)
* Make sure you light the film frame uniformly. If part of it is lit more than the remaining area -- you'll get a poor scan.
* Don't use flash or any color effects while capturing the frame with the camera. Yeah, right. Common sense. Just sayin'..
* Crop the frame accurately, leave out the film perforations. The colors will be more accurate then. Everyone knows it's a film anyway.
* Be nice and report (see email below) if something doesn't work instead of exploding here. We know it's not perfect. You know that technically it's very challenging. This is an open-source initiative, so participate. If you know a way to improve Helmut, please tell us. We will implement all the valuable ideas.
* If possible, be sure to press the frame against the light source. Poor man's solution -- simple glass. Anti-Newton-Ring typish is, of course, more suitable.
* Also, try eliminating other sources of light. Put your main light source (see next section) into a box with a single hole for a phone lens on top of it. This fixes the excessive contrast or color cast in the resulting scan.
Lighting the Film
Again, no matter what you use, make sure it's lit uniformly.
Here a list our ideas for a light source:
* Your laptop screen with an empty Notepad window (and turn on max brightness of the screen).
* iPad, Tab, any tablet with some lightbox app open. Or just plain white screen.
* Your window pointing to the sky.
* Google "DIY film lightbox". Add "lomo" to the query.
* We are working on creating several budget open-source lightbox versions. Something you could build easily on your own; or send to some 3D/laser printing service to cut the pieces which you could assemble manually. We will publish the sketches as soon as they're ready. Any creative suggestions are highly appreciated.
* Use some commercial solutions, e.g. a recently release black box by the well-known producer.
* If the app is crashing after you capture the frame -- try lowering the 'Scan Quality' in the app Preferences. Our aim was to make as large resulting scan as possible. We therefore push the memory limits and for some phones that's simply too much.
* Currently app only works in portrait orientation.
* Camera: for capturing the frame.
* Storage: for saving the scans and intermediary files.
* Network: for sharing the scans.
All in all, stay tuned. This is just the beginning. We have a lot more to offer in the project. Be sure to check http://HelmutApp.com for updates.
Have fun, boys and girls! Let's keep the film alive.
If you directly run Quick Snap, it behaves like a simple camera app and saves photos to your phone's Camera folder. There are no filters/effects or photo editing tools. There is an experimental feature to disable the camera shutter sound, but this may not work on all phones.
If you would like to apply effects to your photos & share them online, then you can use QuickSnap with the Lightbox app (see "More from developer" section).
When you run Lightbox, go to the Settings page and tap on "Clear default camera." The next time you take a photo with Lightbox, you will be presented with QuickSnap as one of the camera choices.
If you have any questions, please go to http://feedback.lightbox.com
Photo Negative Touch is easy to use:
1. Select Photo from Phone Gallery, New Photo with Camera, Facebook Photo from any of your Facebook Albums, Instagram photo from your Instagram account of anyone you follow on Instagram.
2. Touch the Area you want to turn into Negative Photo. Using Zoom Tool you can adjust Photo with two finger gestures to move, Rotate and resize the photo, Use Brush Size tool to adjust Brush that turns photo to negative.
3. Save and Share Negative photo's with friends and family.
Best Tool to create funny negative Photos and unique Photo app of its kind.
-Digital Optical zoom (4x)
-White balance setting (Incandescent, Fuorescent, Auto, Daylight, Cloudy)
-Scene mode (Landscape, Night, Beach, Sunset)
QuickSnap and Apache License, Version 2.0
Apache License, Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html)
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, and the new Seasons filter pack including 18 filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening.
We provide a list of 77 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Tag your photos on Instagram with #Afterlight and follow @afterlight for a chance to be featured on our official Instagram.
Have any questions? Contact us!
1. Create photo from negative.
2. Create negative from photo.
3. In built photo viewer app.
4. User can share photo among friends.
How To Use?
Negative To Photo -> Just choose negative photo from gallery-> touch screen by finger and move where you want to create photo.
Photo To Negative -> Just choose photo from gallery or camera -> touch screen by finger and move where you want to create negative.
**Note, our app does not edit/delete existing pictures from your device. Also not when uninstalled. If pictures are disappearing try a reboot or contact us so we can try to help you.**
New in version 6.9.6:
- Cloning tool, draw with one brush which draws what another arc is moving over
- Apply an effect to part of the image: Bulge, Twirl, Wave, Jitter, Pixelate
- Combine two images diagonal and/or intertwine (enable/disable borders)
- Overlay a second image *
We would appreciate it if you could leave a review!
If something doesn't work just contact us. Please first contact us before posting a review since we can't respond to reviews.
Will it cost me money?
No, you don’t have to pay. However, we also have a paid version with extra features like clipart, though you don't have to buy that version. We released the payed version so we can support development and continue releasing updates.
- Crop (draw a rectangular to which the image will be cropped)
- Rotate (set rotating angle) and/or flip (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
- Resize (set width, height, get the size of the image)
- Change the brightness, contrast and/or gamma
- Color filters: Black & White, Color filter, Exposure, Gray tint, Gray scale, Invert (negative), Quantize, Sepia, Swap, Tritone
- Effects: Border, Bulge, Emboss, Jitter, Marble, Mirror, Pixelate, Reflection, Sharpen, Smoothen, Sphere, Tint, Twirl
- Combine two images horizontal, vertical, diagonal and/or intertwine (enable/disable borders)
- Overlay a second image *
- Paint on the image **
- Apply an effect to part of the image: Bulge, Twirl, Wave, Jitter, Pixelate
- Cloning tool, draw with one brush which draws what another arc is moving over **
- Partly color **
- Save the image to the memory or sdcard using a save file dialog, overwrite the loaded image or save to the pictures folder
- Share the image (email, facebook, etc)
- Upload to Imgur (copies url to clipboard) or to TwitPic
- Preview the image (zooming supported using multitouch)
- Change the settings of the application: change image quality, change filename format, enable/disable popup on closing, max size and height of loaded image, change sorting method of browse popup
- select Photo Editor Ultimate when selecting a picture in your own file browser
When you buy the full version you will get the following extra features:
- Apply manual color filters (change Alpha/Red/Green/Blue and/or Hue/Saturation/Luminosity values)
- Color filters: Alien, Channel mix, Gain, Gamma RGB, Infrared, Map, Mask, Posterize, Random, Rescale, Solarize, Threshold, Transparency
- Effects: Circle, Diffuse, Dissolve, Edge detect, Emboss color, Fisheye, Frei-Chen edge, Gaussian blur, Kaleidoscope, Mean removal, Noise, Offset, Pinch, Polar, Prewitt edge, Ripple, Swim, Tile, Tilt-shift, Time-warp, Water, Wave
- Add text using our online font database (2.000 fonts or upload your own) *
- Add clipart (over 2.000 clipart images) *
- Upload ImageShack (copies url to clipboard), Tumblr, Glowfoto (copies url to clipboard) or your own server (with POST)
* resize, transparency, color filters, effects, contrast, brightness, gamma, manual color filter, rotate, flip
** change brush size, transparency and/or movement
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Some of the categories you get with the clipart:
Animals, Arrows, Autumn, Bikes, Birds, Bushes, Birthday, Cars, Cats, Chair, Christmas, Desert, Diamonds, Dogs, Doves, Easter, Fire, Flags, Flowers, Footwear, Fractal, Frames, Graceful Lines, Grass, Hair, Hats, Hearts, Kids, Light Effects, Marathon, Nuclear, Old, Ornaments, Other, People, Petals, Rabbits, Red Roses, Ribbons, School, Shapes, Shorts, Snowflakes, Stars, Tennis, Trees, Umbrellas, Valentine, Words
Post your best prints on our Facebook fan page or follow us on Twitter!
This is free.
New effects will be added in updates.
Over 70 effects and tools.
Developed by someone who love photography very much :)
Try and stack different effects to create your style!
* Photos save at your SD card
/mnt/sdcard/Little Photo *
* Little Photo is android only, no iphone version. *
Ihre Vorauswahl treffen Sie dabei über den Leuchtkasten. Hier können Sie sich Ihre Lieblingsbilder bequem zusammenstellen. Über den integrierten Warenkorb können Sie Ihre Fotos natürlich auch ganz einfach aussuchen und direkt beim Fotostudio bestellen.
Die portraitbox App steht für Android-basierte Smartphones (ab Android 4.x) zur Verfügung.
“Fotor photo editor is offering quick and easy scenes and adjustments.” - BBC
“Fotor photo editor handles pretty much every photo editing task you'd need” - Lifehacker
“Fotor photo editor worked as expected without any glitches” - TUAW
Fotor photo editor is a powerful image editor with multiple image editing tools from 100+ photo effects to stylish templates for photo collage.
Fotor photo editor has made professional-level image editing accessible to everyday users through a clean, intuitive interface and workflow
Six photo-taking modes, with features like Grid, Big Button, Burst, Timer, Stabilizer, and Square.
1. Over 100 filters & effects, plus multiple effects for each photo! The brilliant new effects pack 'Cinematic’ & ‘Mono' will allow you to easily create an authentic and stunning photos with unparalleled ease and effectiveness. All filter packs are kept updated with extensive input from established professional photographers.
2. Spruce up your photos with one–tap enhance; Auto fix an average photo into something stunning with our one with one tap enhance feature
3. 13 different scenes options to match the conditions when you took the photo. Scenes” feature contains 13 different presets, optimize the brightness, contrast, saturation and exposure to emulate the natural conditions the photograph was taken in.
4. Adjust your photos with dozens of basic and advanced image editing tools. Quickly crop, rotate and adjust your image. Make basic adjustments like brightness, contrast, saturation and exposure; Advanced adjustments like vignetting, shadow, highlight, temp, tint, RGB, curve.
5. Make photos pop with text, stickers and frames
6. Strengthen the depth of images with tilt-shift ；Enjoy focal blur magic, strengthen the depth of images with the tilt shift feature.
7. Pixelate image content with new pixel brush feature
8. With the “favorite” function, you can mark your favorite effects, borders, fonts, stickers to a number of shortcuts, quickly allowing them to be used next time.
1. Classic Photo Collage: Use up to 9 photos in your collage; Choose from tons of awesome templates. Customize template, background, spacing and more.
2. Magazine Photo Collage: Make a collage with exciting built-in magazine templates.
Keep expanding a catalog of additional effects, frames, fonts, stickers, collage templates packs, let your photo editing follow the latest trends and maybe create your own!
We now support English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese,Turkish, Indonesian and are actively working on lots more languages!
Electric Dawn is remarkably simple to use yet also highly configurable to suit your specific needs. So many satisfied users have noticed that they are waking up refreshed without feeling groggy or confused.
Electric Dawn includes seven high quality Nature Sounds. Each sound is recorded using professional audio equipment and runs for at least 1 minute before looping:
* Summer birds singing a dawn chorus.
* Beach with rolling sea, lapping waves and seagulls calling.
* Tropical rainforest with birds, crickets and other exotic sounds.
* Plus many more…
* You can also use your own music and recordings.
Electric Dawn’s progressive sunrise display works in portrait or landscape mode on a range of devices from small phones to large tablets.
Electric Dawn’s Snooze works as follows:
+ Tap the sunrise screen during sunrise to restart the sunrise mode (and postpone the alarm).
+ Tap the sunrise screen during alarm to silence the alarm for a number of minutes (user configurable in the settings).
FAQs and further details can be found on the website:
Important note for Sony Xperia and STAMINA users:
There is a problem with Sony Xperia devices and STAMINA that prevents any app from running when the screen is off. At the moment the only fix is to either disable STAMINA on your phone, or to add Electric Dawn to the whitelist (of STAMINA) so that it doesn't stop the alarm from activating.
I am looking for a more robust solution such that Electric Dawn can override the STAMINA system without the user having to whitelist it, but haven't found one so far.
I have had some customers who mentioned problems after an Android update so I would suggest as a first solution to try uninstalling then re-installing the app. This may help to flush out any any potential corrupted data or configuration problems or program state issues. This method appears to work quite well for Android update issues.
If you have any problems, comments, suggestions or any other feedback then please email them to WhimsicalOtter@gmail.com . Thanks!
To all those who leave feedback on the marketplace, many thanks for your time and comments!
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, sunrise alarm, natural alarm, dawn simulator, bird song,
Note: Attack of the Planet Killers is Beta app still. Any feedback and suggestions are gratefully received :) Email me at email@example.com
The general concept is a sort of steampunk or more Wellsian-era battle of primitive weaponry versus vastly superior technology. "Bows and arrows against the lightning!". You are in control of a train racing across the country whilst using the artillery cannon to shoot the aliens before they bomb you or make it to the other side of the screen.
Touch and slide to move the train left and right.
Tap elsewhere to fire at that point. The resulting explosion takes out the Aliens.
Want to get in touch with feedback? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Luck! :D
If you have any problems, comments, suggestions or any other constructive feedback then please email them to WhimsicalOtter@gmail.com . This may then lead to a better and more robust product for all to enjoy! Thanks!
To all those who leave feedback on the marketplace, many thanks for your time and comments! Sadly it isn't currently possible to respond directly to these comments on the marketplace.