If you directly run Quick Snap, it behaves like a simple camera app and saves photos to your phone's Camera folder. There are no filters/effects or photo editing tools. There is an experimental feature to disable the camera shutter sound, but this may not work on all phones.
If you would like to apply effects to your photos & share them online, then you can use QuickSnap with the Lightbox app (see "More from developer" section).
When you run Lightbox, go to the Settings page and tap on "Clear default camera." The next time you take a photo with Lightbox, you will be presented with QuickSnap as one of the camera choices.
If you have any questions, please go to http://feedback.lightbox.com
Start your free 30-day trial at lightbox.co.nz and start choosing from hundreds of award-winning shows, cult classics and kid favourites, anywhere you have a broadband connection.
With Lightbox, you can:
- watch as much as you like, at your own pace, ad-free
- watch entire seasons from the first episode
- add your favourite shows to a watchlist, so you always have something to queue up
- use parental controls to adjust what’s playable, according to its NZ rating
- play two shows at once from a single account, at no extra cost.
The standard of mobile photography
VSCO Cam is the premier way to shoot, edit, and share your photographs.
Available for most Android 4.0+ devices
VSCO Cam is integrated with the curated VSCO Grid, a showcase of exceptional images from around the globe. Find and follow other creatives from around the world and post your photos. Because beautiful imagery trumps social clout, the number of followers, comments, and likes are absent from the platform.
Sync & edit
Streamline your workflow by selecting photos to sync and edit across devices. VSCO Tools allow for fine-tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Straighten, Fade, Vignette, and more allow you to define your look. Simplify your editing process with Copy + Paste and Single Step Undo.
Images have never looked so stunning. Utilizing our innovative processing technology, VSCO Cam yields elegant results, previously unattainable on Android.
Browse a stunning array of preset packs available for purchase in the in-App store. From vivid colors to faded black and whites, the store offers the best mobile presets on the market.
Before & after
Compare your original image with the edited version by simply holding down on the image in edit view.
Browse the Library
Multiple thumbnail sizes allow for a customizable image browsing experience.
The information age
Easily view your image data including location, date, preset used, and more.
Share your photos to your VSCO Grid, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, your Gallery, and more.
The VSCO Journal is a wealth of original content, highlighting creatives from around the globe.
Join the VSCO Community to sync and edit photos across devices, showcase original work, follow other creatives, and download previously purchased presets. Submit your images for the opportunity to be featured on the curated VSCO Grid.
To view samples and learn about other great VSCO products, please visit vsco.co.
* NEW: capture frame using phone's camera, or use an image from Gallery (e.g. taken with your DSLR).
* Digitize your (old) negatives.
* Share your (lomo) shots easily without format or film type restrictions.
* Fast contact sheet tool.
Features & Instructions
1. Place and press a negative uniformly on whatever you like (see section Lighting the Film below).
2. Launch Helmut and capture the frame, or choose already captured image from Gallery.
3. Crop the frame.
4. Tweak the scan with tools you're used to work with while scanning:
* Levels (General, and all 3 RGB).
* Color Balance.
* Unsharp Mask.
5. Flip, rotate, and share! So far we've implemented 3 services to work directly from the app: Dropbox, Facebook and EyeEm. You can always open the resulting scan in a native Gallery and share elsewhere from there.
6. See our set on Flickr for visual inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88137108@N06/sets/72157633282298542/.
(7. Spread the word about the app, share your successful scans!)
* Make sure you light the film frame uniformly. If part of it is lit more than the remaining area -- you'll get a poor scan.
* Don't use flash or any color effects while capturing the frame with the camera. Yeah, right. Common sense. Just sayin'..
* Crop the frame accurately, leave out the film perforations. The colors will be more accurate then. Everyone knows it's a film anyway.
* Be nice and report (see email below) if something doesn't work instead of exploding here. We know it's not perfect. You know that technically it's very challenging. This is an open-source initiative, so participate. If you know a way to improve Helmut, please tell us. We will implement all the valuable ideas.
* If possible, be sure to press the frame against the light source. Poor man's solution -- simple glass. Anti-Newton-Ring typish is, of course, more suitable.
* Also, try eliminating other sources of light. Put your main light source (see next section) into a box with a single hole for a phone lens on top of it. This fixes the excessive contrast or color cast in the resulting scan.
Lighting the Film
Again, no matter what you use, make sure it's lit uniformly.
Here a list our ideas for a light source:
* Your laptop screen with an empty Notepad window (and turn on max brightness of the screen).
* iPad, Tab, any tablet with some lightbox app open. Or just plain white screen.
* Your window pointing to the sky.
* Google "DIY film lightbox". Add "lomo" to the query.
* We are working on creating several budget open-source lightbox versions. Something you could build easily on your own; or send to some 3D/laser printing service to cut the pieces which you could assemble manually. We will publish the sketches as soon as they're ready. Any creative suggestions are highly appreciated.
* Use some commercial solutions, e.g. a recently release black box by the well-known producer.
* If the app is crashing after you capture the frame -- try lowering the 'Scan Quality' in the app Preferences. Our aim was to make as large resulting scan as possible. We therefore push the memory limits and for some phones that's simply too much.
* Currently app only works in portrait orientation.
* Camera: for capturing the frame.
* Storage: for saving the scans and intermediary files.
* Network: for sharing the scans.
All in all, stay tuned. This is just the beginning. We have a lot more to offer in the project. Be sure to check http://HelmutApp.com for updates.
Have fun, boys and girls! Let's keep the film alive.
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, and the new Seasons filter pack including 18 filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening.
We provide a list of 77 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Tag your photos on Instagram with #Afterlight and follow @afterlight for a chance to be featured on our official Instagram.
Have any questions? Contact us!
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Instant camera styles
• Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
• Photo-booth and double-exposure
• Touch to focus
• Share your personalised saved effects with other Vignette users
• NEW Shuffle random effects
• NEW Move to crop
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effect
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• 21× optical zoom on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Edit imported photos
• On-screen controls for exposure, zoom, flash and switching camera
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures with adjustable size, colour and format
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Optimised for taking pictures underwater
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.
18 very nice different negative photo effect.
There are multiple negative photo effect. There are 18 different negative photo effects.
User can create different negative photo effect.
Created effect can be saved.
Created effect can be share , delete and viewed in photo viewer. Which is in built in this app.
Photo Negative Touch is easy to use:
1. Select Photo from Phone Gallery, New Photo with Camera, Facebook Photo from any of your Facebook Albums, Instagram photo from your Instagram account of anyone you follow on Instagram.
2. Touch the Area you want to turn into Negative Photo. Using Zoom Tool you can adjust Photo with two finger gestures to move, Rotate and resize the photo, Use Brush Size tool to adjust Brush that turns photo to negative.
3. Save and Share Negative photo's with friends and family.
Best Tool to create funny negative Photos and unique Photo app of its kind.
CAPTURE THE MOMENT
Simple, yet powerful camera: Exposure correction with one swipe, grid and level tool for perfect lines, custom Camera Roll with large, uncropped photos, and more
• 24 free filters with adjustable intensity for every style: Fresh, Urban, B&W, Vintage, Soft, Life
• Editing tools crafted to fine-tune every detail: Contrast, Exposure, Saturation, Temperature, Sharpen, Fade, Vignette, and more
• Full control over the format of your photos: Crop, Rotate, Straighten, and Perspective
JOIN A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
• Follow & interact with friends and emerging photographers
• Open Edit: Explore how EyeEm's top photographers edit their images and apply edits to your own photos
SELL YOUR PHOTOS. FIND EXPOSURE.
• EyeEm Market connects you with brands and media to sell your photos and get published worldwide. You control your copyright.
• Submit your best shots to Missions and win great prizes.
DISCOVER THE WORLD AROUND YOU
• Explore & follow topics like Street Photography, Fashion, Architecture, and 1000s more
• Discover photos taken near you, wherever you are
"EyeEm's camera app is a beautiful new interface for photography!" TechCrunch
"A beautifully simple interface makes some powerful behind-the-scenes technology easy to understand for anyone." The Next Web
Named one of the “Best 100 Things in the World 2014” by GQ Editors
The EyeEm Blog: http://blog.eyeem.com
Blur、Color splash、no crop、Filter、Overlay（light leak、texture）、Adjust、Crop and Edit，Here is everything you want.
★ no crop,square,but give you best effect;
★ color splash:make your photo different;
★ magic blur effect;
★ Special filter effects:make photo magical;
★ Rotate & Flip；
★ Crop:free、1:1、4:3、golden ratio,etc；
★ Overlay:light leak、texture;
★ Save your photo on sd card,and share to:Instagram,Twitter,Facebook,whatsapp、line、Email,etc;
Lidow：let you become professional photographer!
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed…first-class photo-editing software.” ~~Roy Furchgott, New York Times
“Snapseed...offers an incredible level of control over its effects and filters.” ~~Jaymar Cabebe, CNET
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via Google+, email, and any other service you have installed.
• Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
• Phone or Tablet
• JPEG photos
• Language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), and Arabic
GET IN TOUCH:
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct - Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust - Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image - Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate - Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop - Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White - Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films - Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama - Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge - Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift - Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details - Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus - Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Frames - Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
• Retrolux - Make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more.
Blendpic allows you to blend two photos together to create a double exposure effect!You just need to pick pictures or take photos,Blendpic will give you a artistic and beautiful photo.
★ blend two pictures quickly;
★ Adjust Transparency easily;
★ Many beautiful preset material;
★ new function:eraser
★ Many effects of gradient;
★ Easy to share:gallery、Instagram、Facebook、twitter，etc；
Send Your Awesome & Unique Pic to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and You'll Be a Social Media Superstar!
If you like using this app，please give us a 5 star rating so we can continue to improve it!
70+ gorgeous filters for any photo, all for free.
POMELO (also known as POMELO Camera) offers simple, yet incredibly powerful tools to create gorgeous photos. It comes loaded with a huge collection of filters that will instantly take your photos to a pro level.
• A huge collection of free filters for any kind of photos. Freely adjust the strength of the filters.
• Capture life’s moments with 13 real-time filters. What you see is what you get.
• Simple yet powerful editing tools—Crop, Rotate, Vignette, Tilt-Shift, Fade, etc.
• Choose the square shooting mode for easy sharing onto Instagram.
Tag #POMELOcamera on Instagram for a chance to get featured on our official Instagram account.
For any feedback, reach us at
• Instagram: @pomelocam
• Twitter: @pomelocamera
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pomelocamera
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Crop-The most useful free app for Instagram.
- Post full sized photos on Instagram
- Rotate, flip and resize photos
- Add templates and the make your own collage function.
- Can choose 200+ free background patterns
- Select album photos as your background
- 30 fliters to make your photos more beautiful
- Add text with different fonts and resize text
- 400+ free stickers to personalize your photo
- Share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or anywhere else
Follow @NoCrop_RC on Instagram for news, updates and to see fantastic photos! Don't forget to add hashtag #rcnocrop to your photos to get more likes and followers.
Download No Crop now - it's the best way to post entire photos on Instagram without cropping!
Have any questions, feedback, or feature requests? Get in touch with us:
Electric Dawn is remarkably simple to use yet also highly configurable to suit your specific needs. So many satisfied users have noticed that they are waking up refreshed without feeling groggy or confused.
Electric Dawn includes seven high quality Nature Sounds. Each sound is recorded using professional audio equipment and runs for at least 1 minute before looping:
* Summer birds singing a dawn chorus.
* Beach with rolling sea, lapping waves and seagulls calling.
* Tropical rainforest with birds, crickets and other exotic sounds.
* Plus many more…
* You can also use your own music and recordings.
Electric Dawn’s progressive sunrise display works in portrait or landscape mode on a range of devices from small phones to large tablets.
Electric Dawn’s Snooze works as follows:
+ Tap the sunrise screen during sunrise to restart the sunrise mode (and postpone the alarm).
+ Tap the sunrise screen during alarm to silence the alarm for a number of minutes (user configurable in the settings).
FAQs and further details can be found on the website:
Important note for Sony Xperia and STAMINA users:
There is a problem with Sony Xperia devices and STAMINA that prevents any app from running when the screen is off. At the moment the only fix is to either disable STAMINA on your phone, or to add Electric Dawn to the whitelist (of STAMINA) so that it doesn't stop the alarm from activating.
I am looking for a more robust solution such that Electric Dawn can override the STAMINA system without the user having to whitelist it, but haven't found one so far.
If you have any problems, comments, suggestions or any other feedback then please email them to WhimsicalOtter@gmail.com . Thanks!
To all those who leave feedback on the marketplace, many thanks for your time and comments!
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, sunrise alarm, natural alarm, dawn simulator, bird song,
If you have any problems, comments, suggestions or any other constructive feedback then please email them to WhimsicalOtter@gmail.com . This may then lead to a better and more robust product for all to enjoy! Thanks!
To all those who leave feedback on the marketplace, many thanks for your time and comments! Sadly it isn't currently possible to respond directly to these comments on the marketplace.
Note: Attack of the Planet Killers is Beta app still. Any feedback and suggestions are gratefully received :) Email me at email@example.com
The general concept is a sort of steampunk or more Wellsian-era battle of primitive weaponry versus vastly superior technology. "Bows and arrows against the lightning!". You are in control of a train racing across the country whilst using the artillery cannon to shoot the aliens before they bomb you or make it to the other side of the screen.
Touch and slide to move the train left and right.
Tap elsewhere to fire at that point. The resulting explosion takes out the Aliens.
Want to get in touch with feedback? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Luck! :D