Start your free 30-day trial at lightbox.co.nz and start choosing from hundreds of award-winning shows, cult classics and kid favourites, anywhere you have a broadband connection.
With Lightbox, you can:
- watch as much as you like, at your own pace, ad-free
- watch entire seasons from the first episode
- add your favourite shows to a watchlist, so you always have something to queue up
- use parental controls to adjust what’s playable, according to its NZ rating
- play two shows at once from a single account, at no extra cost.
If you directly run Quick Snap, it behaves like a simple camera app and saves photos to your phone's Camera folder. There are no filters/effects or photo editing tools. There is an experimental feature to disable the camera shutter sound, but this may not work on all phones.
If you would like to apply effects to your photos & share them online, then you can use QuickSnap with the Lightbox app (see "More from developer" section).
When you run Lightbox, go to the Settings page and tap on "Clear default camera." The next time you take a photo with Lightbox, you will be presented with QuickSnap as one of the camera choices.
If you have any questions, please go to http://feedback.lightbox.com
18 very nice different negative photo effect.
There are multiple negative photo effect. There are 18 different negative photo effects.
User can create different negative photo effect.
Created effect can be saved.
Created effect can be share , delete and viewed in photo viewer. Which is in built in this app.
Photo Negative Touch is easy to use:
1. Select Photo from Phone Gallery, New Photo with Camera, Facebook Photo from any of your Facebook Albums, Instagram photo from your Instagram account of anyone you follow on Instagram.
2. Touch the Area you want to turn into Negative Photo. Using Zoom Tool you can adjust Photo with two finger gestures to move, Rotate and resize the photo, Use Brush Size tool to adjust Brush that turns photo to negative.
3. Save and Share Negative photo's with friends and family.
Best Tool to create funny negative Photos and unique Photo app of its kind.
The standard of mobile photography
VSCO Cam is the premier way to shoot, edit, and share your photographs.
Available for most Android 4.0+ devices
VSCO Cam is integrated with the curated VSCO Grid, a showcase of exceptional images from around the globe. Find and follow other creatives from around the world and post your photos. Because beautiful imagery trumps social clout, the number of followers, comments, and likes are absent from the platform.
Sync & edit
Streamline your workflow by selecting photos to sync and edit across devices. VSCO Tools allow for fine-tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Straighten, Fade, Vignette, and more allow you to define your look. Simplify your editing process with Copy + Paste and Single Step Undo.
Images have never looked so stunning. Utilizing our innovative processing technology, VSCO Cam yields elegant results, previously unattainable on Android.
Browse a stunning array of preset packs available for purchase in the in-App store. From vivid colors to faded black and whites, the store offers the best mobile presets on the market.
Before & after
Compare your original image with the edited version by simply holding down on the image in edit view.
Browse the Library
Multiple thumbnail sizes allow for a customizable image browsing experience.
The information age
Easily view your image data including location, date, preset used, and more.
Share your photos to your VSCO Grid, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, your Gallery, and more.
The VSCO Journal is a wealth of original content, highlighting creatives from around the globe.
Join the VSCO Community to sync and edit photos across devices, showcase original work, follow other creatives, and download previously purchased presets. Submit your images for the opportunity to be featured on the curated VSCO Grid.
To view samples and learn about other great VSCO products, please visit vsco.co.
1. Create photo from negative.
2. Create negative from photo.
3. In built photo viewer app.
4. User can share photo among friends.
How To Use?
Negative To Photo -> Just choose negative photo from gallery-> touch screen by finger and move where you want to create photo.
Photo To Negative -> Just choose photo from gallery or camera -> touch screen by finger and move where you want to create negative.
* NEW: capture frame using phone's camera, or use an image from Gallery (e.g. taken with your DSLR).
* Digitize your (old) negatives.
* Share your (lomo) shots easily without format or film type restrictions.
* Fast contact sheet tool.
Features & Instructions
1. Place and press a negative uniformly on whatever you like (see section Lighting the Film below).
2. Launch Helmut and capture the frame, or choose already captured image from Gallery.
3. Crop the frame.
4. Tweak the scan with tools you're used to work with while scanning:
* Levels (General, and all 3 RGB).
* Color Balance.
* Unsharp Mask.
5. Flip, rotate, and share! So far we've implemented 3 services to work directly from the app: Dropbox, Facebook and EyeEm. You can always open the resulting scan in a native Gallery and share elsewhere from there.
6. See our set on Flickr for visual inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88137108@N06/sets/72157633282298542/.
(7. Spread the word about the app, share your successful scans!)
* Make sure you light the film frame uniformly. If part of it is lit more than the remaining area -- you'll get a poor scan.
* Don't use flash or any color effects while capturing the frame with the camera. Yeah, right. Common sense. Just sayin'..
* Crop the frame accurately, leave out the film perforations. The colors will be more accurate then. Everyone knows it's a film anyway.
* Be nice and report (see email below) if something doesn't work instead of exploding here. We know it's not perfect. You know that technically it's very challenging. This is an open-source initiative, so participate. If you know a way to improve Helmut, please tell us. We will implement all the valuable ideas.
* If possible, be sure to press the frame against the light source. Poor man's solution -- simple glass. Anti-Newton-Ring typish is, of course, more suitable.
* Also, try eliminating other sources of light. Put your main light source (see next section) into a box with a single hole for a phone lens on top of it. This fixes the excessive contrast or color cast in the resulting scan.
Lighting the Film
Again, no matter what you use, make sure it's lit uniformly.
Here a list our ideas for a light source:
* Your laptop screen with an empty Notepad window (and turn on max brightness of the screen).
* iPad, Tab, any tablet with some lightbox app open. Or just plain white screen.
* Your window pointing to the sky.
* Google "DIY film lightbox". Add "lomo" to the query.
* We are working on creating several budget open-source lightbox versions. Something you could build easily on your own; or send to some 3D/laser printing service to cut the pieces which you could assemble manually. We will publish the sketches as soon as they're ready. Any creative suggestions are highly appreciated.
* Use some commercial solutions, e.g. a recently release black box by the well-known producer.
* If the app is crashing after you capture the frame -- try lowering the 'Scan Quality' in the app Preferences. Our aim was to make as large resulting scan as possible. We therefore push the memory limits and for some phones that's simply too much.
* Currently app only works in portrait orientation.
* Camera: for capturing the frame.
* Storage: for saving the scans and intermediary files.
* Network: for sharing the scans.
All in all, stay tuned. This is just the beginning. We have a lot more to offer in the project. Be sure to check http://HelmutApp.com for updates.
Have fun, boys and girls! Let's keep the film alive.
This is free.
New effects will be added in updates.
Over 70 effects and tools.
Developed by someone who love photography very much :)
Try and stack different effects to create your style!
* Photos save at your SD card
/mnt/sdcard/Little Photo *
* Little Photo is android only, no iphone version. *
Post your best prints on our Facebook fan page or follow us on Twitter!
• Features scanning options for all kinds of 35mm film including color negative, slide, black and white and more!
• Includes panorama feature for quickly scanning and stitching extra-wide photos.
• Easily scan your LomoKino movies and then animate them with the click of a button!
Please note that this is the first version of the App. We wanted to launch it as soon as we could to get your feedback on the basic functionality. We will work hard to optimize the app based on your input. So if you encounter any issues or have suggestions for the app, please just drop us a line at email@example.com.
Mytubo is a toy camera. It has 14 great toy camera effects which have already won a lot applause from our users.
Mytubo is a personal life journal. All the pictures you post to Mytubo connect the dots of your life. It's a full picture of who you are and what you do everyday. You and your friends would love to see that flow.
Mytubo is also a community, where ppl all around the world are sharing great memories taken by their android deveices. Join them to discover the beauty of life.
Mytubo is a photo effects and sharing app. Take a snapshot with your phone, apply some old/dramatic/funky effects to it and share with your friends.
We're trying to build a world where everyone can express his idea/emotion/view thru simple/casual visuals from mobile photography, instead of text or professional photos.
The creation process of mytubo is around two cores: 1.Make photo looks good. 2. Make sharing easy. For the 1st purpose we've created 14 effects. For the latter we've done a social network where everyone can share newest photos and interact with each other. The photo can also be shared easily to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Email and SMS.
Are you using Instagram, PicPlz, Path, Lightbox, Vignette, Streamzoo, Camera360 or other apps? Checkout Mytubo and let us know how you like it .
We've been trying hard to make it a good product, hope you enjoy it.
Note: we've added square/full switch, cropping option and border toggle in the 1.4.7 update.
If you failed to download from market, you can download mytubo from: mytubo.net
Note: it's better to email us the issue/bug you're experiencing. If you just post it in the review, we have not way to contact you for the detail of the problem, then it's hard for us to fix that for you.
Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Labelbox is now available for Android devices! iPhone users loved us, and we achieved one million downloads in 25 days, as well as hitting number one in 46 countries. We are bringing the same experience to Android users.
Labelbox is a simple, easy to use, photo labeler using a variety of beautiful tapes that stylishly labels your photos.
Select, swipe and type.
Labelbox helps you highlight areas, label items in your photo in an artistic, creative and fun way. You can even use different labels to create frames inside your photo.
* 9 different styles FREE
* 4 premium labels as an in-app purchase
* Type in all directions
* Create funky frames using the tapes
* Steply Photo Network
* View shared amazing photos from around the world
* Share to Steply, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Sina Weibo, Posterous & Flickr
Drag the screen from top to bottom to select a particular focus area, also drag the screen from bottom to top to select focus area. Everything around the focus area will get Negative.
Easy to use advanced editing tools like Brush with width options, Zoom in and out functionality and Editing Negative photos again to fine tune them.
// Main Feature //
► Select a picture directly from your Gallery or your Camera.
► Filter your picture with Picture Negative Color!
► Rotate, scale, zoom in, zoom out or drag the photo to fit the frame as you like!
► Selectively Negative the photo by touching on the photo where you want to Negative the photo.
► Easily Save, Share and Set as wallpaper your Best Negative Photo
► Totally Free Apps!!
LIKE US ON FACE BOOK = https://www.facebook.com/pages/Riseup-Infotech/647189292075668
Thanks for Installing This Application. Have More Fun Using It and please Remember – If you Have Any Suggestions for improvement, just Send us a Message.
Happy to reply…
With a simple yet stylishly powerful interface, this professional photographic camera App includes a large variety of live photo filters in lightning-fast real-time, such as several Lomo and Lo-Fi effects, artistic painting, cartoon and paper styles, retro & vintage, FAUX HDR, analog, and several deformations types, including even fisheye, wide angle camera filters, and many more. In total over 200 customizable camera photo effects, and over 20 frames.
For HDR fans, produce the most beautiful images with the FAUX HDR tone mapping filters.
Also you can create little planet photos with the Stereographic filters adjusting the intensity level, or just use the preset tinyplanet.
Lomography, Analogic and Hipster photography lovers will be pleased with the emulated effects of some classic cameras such as Holga, Zenit, Lomo LC-A, and even an awesome Super-8 style.
With the easiest Panorama mode you can find. The manual nature of the Panorama mode gives you full control over the final result. Try using different filters, people or objects in each shot to create unique panoramic images. Your imagination is the only limit.
Record GIF animations with all the available effects. You can also change the GIF recording speed to produce funny GIF animations, or even record in reverse mode.
With unique features that any DSLR camera owner will envy. Control manually several photographic settings such as the exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, etc., All filters allow a complete and unique manual customization.
With the unique Cameringo viewfinder, now you can keep shooting while in photo review mode, allowing comparison of the last photo taken against the live image. Plus, the horizon level indicator gives you now better control over the angle of the photo.
Get a mad-face selfie with the unique Virtual Flash for Front-Facing Cameras. The idea is very simple; in complete darkness the screen will light up enough to give you the chance to snap your grin. Not all effects are suitable for this, so try it first with "original".
Other included features are on screen Auto Exposure Lock (AE-L), a clever image stabilizer, silent camera mode, histogram, Incognito/spy mode, Geo Tagging (GPS Location), guidelines, tap to shoot, macro-focus, and even the option to shoot perfectly squared photos making it easier to upload into Instagram.
A new effects photo-camera App for everyone's taste at your fingertips.
-If you find any problem or have any doubt then please contact directly to: email@example.com
-Cameringo does not get, store or collect any personal data at all, respecting your privacy 100%. The permission required for "Location/Network" is used only by the Geo Tagging setting, which is disabled by default, and that you can use if you wish to store inside the photo where did you do the shot.
-The "Internet" permission is to allow loading images from online albums such as Picassa.
Electric Dawn is remarkably simple to use yet also highly configurable to suit your specific needs. So many satisfied users have noticed that they are waking up refreshed without feeling groggy or confused.
Electric Dawn includes seven high quality Nature Sounds. Each sound is recorded using professional audio equipment and runs for at least 1 minute before looping:
* Summer birds singing a dawn chorus.
* Beach with rolling sea, lapping waves and seagulls calling.
* Tropical rainforest with birds, crickets and other exotic sounds.
* Plus many more…
* You can also use your own music and recordings.
Electric Dawn’s progressive sunrise display works in portrait or landscape mode on a range of devices from small phones to large tablets.
Electric Dawn’s Snooze works as follows:
+ Tap the sunrise screen during sunrise to restart the sunrise mode (and postpone the alarm).
+ Tap the sunrise screen during alarm to silence the alarm for a number of minutes (user configurable in the settings).
FAQs and further details can be found on the website:
Important note for Sony Xperia and STAMINA users:
There is a problem with Sony Xperia devices and STAMINA that prevents any app from running when the screen is off. At the moment the only fix is to either disable STAMINA on your phone, or to add Electric Dawn to the whitelist (of STAMINA) so that it doesn't stop the alarm from activating.
I am looking for a more robust solution such that Electric Dawn can override the STAMINA system without the user having to whitelist it, but haven't found one so far.
I have had some customers who mentioned problems after an Android update so I would suggest as a first solution to try uninstalling then re-installing the app. This may help to flush out any any potential corrupted data or configuration problems or program state issues. This method appears to work quite well for Android update issues.
If you have any problems, comments, suggestions or any other feedback then please email them to WhimsicalOtter@gmail.com . Thanks!
To all those who leave feedback on the marketplace, many thanks for your time and comments!
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, sunrise alarm, natural alarm, dawn simulator, bird song,
If you have any problems, comments, suggestions or any other constructive feedback then please email them to WhimsicalOtter@gmail.com . This may then lead to a better and more robust product for all to enjoy! Thanks!
To all those who leave feedback on the marketplace, many thanks for your time and comments! Sadly it isn't currently possible to respond directly to these comments on the marketplace.
Note: Attack of the Planet Killers is Beta app still. Any feedback and suggestions are gratefully received :) Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The general concept is a sort of steampunk or more Wellsian-era battle of primitive weaponry versus vastly superior technology. "Bows and arrows against the lightning!". You are in control of a train racing across the country whilst using the artillery cannon to shoot the aliens before they bomb you or make it to the other side of the screen.
Touch and slide to move the train left and right.
Tap elsewhere to fire at that point. The resulting explosion takes out the Aliens.
Want to get in touch with feedback? Email me at email@example.com
Good Luck! :D