Whisker app allows you to remotely monitor and control your WiFi-enabled Litter-Robot unit(s) and Feeder-Robot unit(s) all in one place. This app brings you data about your cat’s litter box usage and your pet's feeding habits, giving you full control of your Litter-Robot 3 Connect and Feeder-Robot right from your phone.
Whisker app for the Litter-Robot 4 and Litter-Robot 3 Connect
● View the Waste Drawer Level: Keep the litter box out of sight but not out of mind. Check the waste drawer level from wherever you are.
● Get Real-Time Status Updates: Turn on push notifications to know when your Litter-Robot needs your attention. Customize alerts to find out when it's cycling, the drawer is full, or the unit is paused.
● Monitor Your Cat's Litter Box Usage: View usage stats for insights into your cat's health. Learn what's normal for your cat, so you can identify when something might be wrong.
● Manage Your Litter-Robot Settings: Customize your settings right from your phone. Adjust the wait time, lock out the control panel, activate the night light, or schedule sleep mode.
● Connect Multiple Units: Onboard a single Litter-Robot or Feeder-Robot, or multiple units to the same app. Others in your household want to connect? Simply use the same account.
Whisker app for the Feeder-Robot
● Customize Multiple Feed Schedules: The app gives you even more customizable programming options for multiple feeding schedules. You can also give a snack or skip meals with the touch of a button.
● See Feeder Status: Receive notifications for when you’re getting low on food, as well as alerts for if there’s an issue detected with your automatic feeder.
● Get Feeding Insights: Ensure your pet is receiving the right amount of food at the right time. Compare your pet’s weekly and monthly feeding stats for high-level insights.
● Give Your Pet A Snack: Give your pet a snack anytime, from anywhere, at the touch of a button. Snacks dispense in 1/4-cup increments up to 1 cup total.
● Connect Multiple Units: Onboard a single Feeder-Robot or Litter-Robot, or multiple units to the same app. Others in your household want to connect? Simply use the same account.
● Requires Android 8.0 or later
● Requires camera permissions to scan QR code
● 2.4GHz connection required (5GHz not supported)
● IPv4 router required (IPv6 not supported)
● Please make sure you complete the onboarding process within 5 minutes
● SSID network names must be under 31 characters
● Network passwords must be between 8-31 characters and cannot have slashes, periods or spaces ( \ / . )
● Robots will not connect to hidden networks
● MAC address is visible during feeder-robot onboarding
● Robots will only connect to secure password protected networks
● Robots do not use share WiFi network phone features