Instapray is a mobile application that connects people around the world through prayers. Request prayers, share your prayers, pray for someone, and get connected!
Become a part of the Instapray community and share your love, support, happiness, or struggles with the world around you.
Pray in small, private groups or with the whole world! Engage in meaningful conversations, follow users that you care for or join groups that are of interest to you.
Join Instapray today and help us make the world a better place!
Just amazing and you better click download right now! Prayer warriors all over the world pray for you instantly. And you can feel the changes.
An awesome way to connect with people who are prayerful, supportive, faithful, loving and kind. The world needs more of this.
I love this app. People from around the world praying for one another! Best app on andriod!!! 5 stars.
With Instapray you can:
- Share your prayers with others
- Receive thousands of prayers from around the world
- Build your own trusted and supportive communities
- Browse through the global prayer feed
- Follow users that impact your life
- Repray prayers
- Chat about topics that matter to you
- Use and browse #hashtaged prayers
- @Mention others in your own prayers
- Create your unique prayer profile
- Search and discover particular users, prayers or groups
- Connect with your Facebook account
- Keep track of all your prayers and interactions in your diary
- Manage your privacy and notification settings
- Comment and discuss prayers
- Receive daily activity news
In the early 1930s a lumberyard worker named Dawson Trotman took God at His word. He led men into the Southern California mountains for a 42-day extended “prayer meeting,” interceding for their city, state, nation, and the world. Dawson recalled later: “God answered our prayers abundantly, and there was the beginning of our work called today by the name, Navigators.”
Let’s take God at His word and pray every day, led by the author of “The Pray! Prayer Journal” and representative of The Navigators, Dean Ridings (see www.navstaff.org/ridings).
Why make prayer a daily priority? God loves it when we pray!
How to make prayer a daily priority? The purpose of the Pray Every Day app is to inspire, encourage, and equip God's people to make prayer a part of daily life.
It's also the purpose of "The Pray! Prayer Journal" (Tyndale). Consider this app its day-to-day companion.
As in the journal itself, here you'll find a practical plan to pray every day, Scripture, inspirational quotes, and much, much more. Plus you will have an opportunity to participate in an "expanded prayer meeting" with countless others—you are highly encouraged to participate in the community with your likes, comments, and more often than not simple "amens"!
May this app and its print counterpart encourage YOU to grow your communication with God . . . to grow ever closer to His heart, to better pray God's heart every day!
Before you get started, if you are using an android smartphone or tablet, be sure to scan the free Pray4Me application code or download via the app link located on http://mypray4me.com. Then continue with registration by clicking the "Not Registered? Sign up Now!" link on the web or Register icon on the android. When you submit a prayer request, it will be anonymously posted on the circles virtual prayer wall (All Prayer Circle Needs) and anonymously forwarded by email to a random pray circle member and posted on their personal commitment to pray list (My Commitment to Pray). The prayer circle member commits to lift the prayer request up through the day to God and to respond back through the Pray4Me web or android based application with a written prayer or words of encouragement. You will receive an email from the Pray4Me application with the anonymous response to your prayer. Don't forget to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your accepted email address list or check your spam or junk folder to receive pray request and responses to your prayers.
• Join a prayer circle by invitation
• Create your own prayer circles
• Submit a prayer request
• Respond to a pray request
• View pray request that require your prayers
• View the circles prayer wall
Do you enjoy sharing or discussing topics that you love with others? Pal+ is a forum-based app that offers wide varieties of discussions for like-minded individuals to participate in.
Find what you are passionate about on topics such as life, entertainment, games, animation, etc. Favorite or share articles with friends instantly. Discover what Pal+ has to offer today!
* Rich forum/article contents to explore
* Auto recommends trending articles
* Instant notification as user interacts
* Discover new pals who share your interests
* Offer complete chat solution within the app
Come say hi:
Help us translate Pal+!
Ever wanted to say something to your neighbor, but was afraid to spoil the relations?
Ever wanted to say something to your closest family member, friend or other person from your contact list, and still stay anonymous?
Ever wanted to make a private chat that never was saved and no-one can trace?
- We are studying in the same class. I love you very much but do not have a courage to tell you.
- How do you look? Do I know you?
- Will tell you later, meanwhile, I want to wish you Happy Birthday!
- Your wife is cheating on you. His name is Carl. You can catch them today at Hilton room 526.
- Who is that?
- A friend. Trust me. She will be there at 18:00.
- Your little brother started smoking.
- Do you have proof for this?
- Yes, sending you his picture while smoking. Take care of him because he needs your attention.
- If I'd be you, I'd not dress those grey closes.
- What colors do you suggest will suite me?
- Be more you, be colored! I think you are very colored person and think you should dress accordingly!
No history, nothing is saved on the servers, no one can trace the source of the messages or see the content of the messages. Phone contacts of users are not saved on the servers as well. Everything is fully anonymous. Noname uses peer-to-peer (P2P) technology, using which nothing is saved on the servers.
This is the whole ideology - the relations with people you talk are staying same like they were before the secret words have been said.
Noname users can send their secret messages only to the contacts that are in their smart-phone contact list and which are also members of Noname.
Be creative. Write your examples in our comments.
Do not forget to tell your friends about this cool private messenger.
Noname is fun - funny chat!
With Intercede, you will:
- Save all your prayer requests privately and securely*
- Pray with churches all over the world using Intercede
- Connect with your friends to view their public requests
- Form a private group for you and your friends to share prayer requests (great for small groups and Sunday School groups!)
- Chronicle the story of God in your own life by recording how God answers your requests
- Enjoy a new verse every day hand-picked by the Intercede staff.
*Your privacy is of the utmost importance to the folks at Intercede. Requests are encrypted with AES-256 bit encryption, an industry standard.
Experience the thrill of true randomness coming from anywhere. Who will call you next? Who might you want to call?
What topic will you both share your passion in common?
With Callibry, your are on the cutting edge of the unexpected.
This is an app that will change the way you interact with the world about the things you think about most.
Callibry is novel, profound, addictive, and, best of all, unpredictable and anonymous.
Fun to use
- Totally FREE
- Easily find friends, make new friends who share your Interests
- Talk anonymously about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
- Create your own social network
- Find Random friend
- Live conversations
- High quality voice calls
- Personalize your profile with your Available Time, Languages, Topics, Avatars and much more
- Rate your friends
- Connect your friends
- Narrow your call targets