v2.2: Made orientation fixed in portrait mode.
NOTE: Lowest freq should be in human range. If you can't hear 15K, check phone volume.
» Clean interface
» Fully supported on Android 2.3.3+
» Unlimited users (perfect if you're a doctor!)
» Data entry:
↪ Date and time
↪ Site and position
↪ Systolic and diastolic BP
↪ Heart rate (pulse)
↪ Weight (kg/lb)
» Data analysis:
↪ Summary statistics tab
↪ Dedicated charts screen
» Data export:
↪ [PRO] Google Documents
↪ [PRO] Dropbox
» [PRO] Wireless sensors:
↪ A&D UA-767PBT
↪ A&D UA-851PBT
↪ A&D UC-321PBT
↪ A&D UC-324PBT
You can disable ads by purchasing a Pro-version license key in Android Market from within the application.
NOTE: Send bugs, questions , complaints and feedback to email@example.com or through our Facebook page. I cannot answer individual Google Play comments.
NOTE: This application *is not* a blood pressure monitor and thus will not allow *making* a reading of your blood pressure. You need to use your own calibrated and certified BP meter for that (most sold worldwide are), or ask your doctor to make a reading for you.
Keywords: blood pressure, hypertension, heart rate, pulse
NEW: Record your own lullaby
NEW: Material design
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress. Or, take an HR measurement before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your smartphone will do the job. Unbelievable? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
* * * * *
If you want to be superhuman, Coach.me is the best training available.
Get fit. Get happy. Get productive. Coach.me coaches you in more than 200,000 different goals.
Coaching ranges from simple reminders all the way to hiring one of our 700 expert coaches.
Here's how Coach.me works.
STEP 1: Choose your goal.
Coach.me helps you focus on the daily practice that goes into achieving your most important goals. If you are willing to do the work, we will help you achieve anything.
The Coach.me community works on goals big and small. In 2014, our top goals were: exercise, drink more water, read, meditate, go to sleep by midnight, go to the gym, run, set priorities for your day, pushups, and save money.
STEP 2: Turn on coaching
There are three types of coaching Coach.me can provide you: advice, motivation, and prompting. Use as much or as little coaching as you want.
* Advice comes from the community of users and coaches. Everyone is available to answer your questions, and you can hire any of 700 1-on-1 coaches.
* Motivation comes from celebrating every step of progress. The Coach.me community cheers you on and the Coach.me app records your biggest milestones.
* Prompting comes in the form of reminders. We're all busy—Coach.me will make sure you don't forget what's important.
STEP 3: Turn momentum in to achievement
The Coach.me app and community are all focused on regular progress. If you can make a little bit of progress today, we'll help you make even more tomorrow.
You should also know that the Coach.me team is always available to help you. Visit our blog for interviews with our most successful coaches (http://blog.coach.me) and email us if you have feedback or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coach.me team (Tony, Erin, Alicia, Herzog, Esther, Terrie)
P.S. we should mention diet goals since they are so important to so many people. We've measured the effectiveness of the most popular diets on Coach.me. If you're looking for a way to lose weight, we've seen high success rates in The 4-Hour Body, Paleo, Vegetarian, Bulletproof, Whole 30, Mediterranean, and South Beach.
P.P.S. we hate to tell people what their goals should be, but we're also big fans of meditation as a way to do pushups for your brain. We've helped more than 85,000 people learn to meditate. The keys are to start with just a few minutes each day and drop the judgement: everyone's mind wanders. We have dozens of meditation teachers and a collection of guided meditation videos that can help you learn how to become a meditator.
P.P.P.S. We love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
Follow your training and activity with the Polar Flow app and instantly see your achievements. With this app you can see all of your training and activity data on your phone on the go, and sync them wirelessly to the Polar Flow web service. Loop, M400 and V800 all sync with the Polar Flow app using Bluetooth Smart.
When using the app you can:
- Follow all your active choices 24/7
- Find out what you're missing from your daily goal and get guidance how to reach it
- See active time, burned calories, steps and distance from steps
- Learn more about your sleeping habits: how long you’ve slept and how restful it was
- Receive inactivity alerts encouraging you to get up and move
- Get a quick overview of your training and analyze every detail of your performance right away
- See your progress with weekly calendar summaries
- Get even more detailed feedback when training with a Polar H7, Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor
Discover more about:
Polar V800 at www.polarv800.com
Polar M400 at www.polarm400.com
Polar Loop at www.polar.com/loop
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
You have never think your phone or tablet can do that?
Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone camera sensor and flash light by processing blood images on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for your health and fitness.
✔ Fast and accurate measurement
✔ Save result for access later
✔ Real time pulse graph
✔ Nice graphic with classic LCD display
✔ Share result with your friend (coming soon)
Please read carefully before using this app
★ Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens and flash of your phone.
Do not press too hard or you will cut off circulation which will result in an inaccurate result.
★ After a second or two, you should see the graph draw your heart pulse.
Need five seconds it will compute your heart rate and update the number.
It will take more ten seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp
*** If you like this app and want to support us, You can remove ads from Menu
*** If you have any idea please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: This is not a medical product!
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
This app has been created to be SIMPLE : it’s simple to set up your workout, it’s simple to use so you can forget about it during your training and just follow the sounds. And when you’re done, you can share your results with your friends on Twitter and Facebook !
First it was developed for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, a famous method to burn fat in a short & intense workout. But our users showed us you can use it every time you need a timer : crossfit, running, cycling, HIIT, Tabata, yoga, stretching, fitness, weightlifting ... and even cooking !
And now you can even use it with a fitness card game called "HIIT the Game" ! http://bit.ly/HIITTHEGAME
* WHAT’S HIIT ? *
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
This definition comes from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training) where you can find a lot more informations. It explains some very popular program, like the TABATA. HIIT is also a common practice in Crossfit trainings.
* HOW TO USE THE APP ? *
You can use it during all trainings with intervals or other timed repetition
Basically, this is how it works : on the first screen you will set up your workout phases durations (preparation time, work, rest, rounds and cool down) and you will choose your sound.
Then hit “Go !”, work and just follow the whistle !
You can listen to your own music, just make sure you can still hear the sound.
At the end of the workout, a new feature allows you to share your workout with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
** Load preset : you can load one of our existing preset (Fat Loss, Tabata) or one you saved previously
** Save preset : you can save the workout you just set up
** Link to our Facebook page : you can like the app, share your experience with other users, share your workouts, make suggestions for new features, …
** Vibrate mode
** 3 seconds warning click
** Step Counter included in the training screen
New features are added regularly, thanks for your feedbacks and your votes in our forum (http://hiit.uservoice.com/forums/54804-general)
Join us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hiit-interval-training-android-app/104610142924377)
and follow us on Twitter @hiit_android
And if you love the app, you can purchase the AD FREE version, for only 1.99 $ :-)
* PHONE PERMISSIONS *
Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.
This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. But the app never collects and stores phone numbers from users phones.
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
- record events, thoughts, emotions and behaviours
- track emotions on charts
- list, edit, delete notes you have wrote
- generate reports about events, thoughts and emotions and send them via e-mail, for example to your therapist
- customize list of emotions you want to track.
If you are in CBT therapy this application definitely is for you. Cognitive Diary (CBT) helps you in your therapy every day, day by day. With this application you can record events, your thoughts, emotions and behaviours, analyse them on charts and send reports to your therapist. Because the Cognitive Diary (CBT) is on your mobile, you have your diary always with you. You will never forget to take. You can take notes anywhere, any time.
For an amount of time all features of the applications are available and ads don't appear. After this time some features will be disabled and ads appear. To enable back all features and stop showing ads you can buy a license for 3 months, 1 year or 99 years.
With the Baby Sidekick baby log you can track important events such as sleep, feedings, nursing, height, weight and more. Baby Sidekick also features reports and graphs to help you make sense of your babies progress and behavior.
Baby Sidekick allows you to synchronize these events across caregivers in real time making it easy to stay informed about whats happening with your child. This information is backed up in the cloud so that if you lose your phone, you don't lose your data.
* Log nursing, bottle, pumping, and solid feeding events
* Track the growth of your baby through height, weight and head size events and compare it to CDC national metrics
* Track diaper and potty changes with details to help track bowel movement health
* Log sleep, bath and milestone events
* Synchronize events with designated caregivers such as spouse, baby sitter or day care on Android and IOS devices.
* Easily track multiple children.
* Timeline chart helps you understand your baby’s daily habits and patterns at a glance
* Sleep chart help you understand how much your baby is sleeping over time
* Bottle chart helps you spot changes in consumption behavior
* Height, Weight, and Head Size charts let you see your baby’s growth and compare it to national average numbers maintained by the CDC.
* Attach images and notes to any event
We hope you enjoy the application and welcome any feedback you might have!
Baby Sidekick Team
It is the alternate of insect repellent substance which is applied to skin, clothing, or other surfaces which discourages insects (and arthropods in general) from landing or climbing on that surface. This is insect repellent products available based on sound productions, particularly ultrasound (inaudible high frequency sounds).
Sonic mosquito repellent help prevent and control the outbreak of insect-borne diseases such as malaria, dengue .
Today Scientific Methodology adopts different techniques against these severe enemies including Lotions, Sprays. Due to their Biological effects, most people are allergic to such solutions.
However, we came up with Solution by producing this mobile app! Thanks to DR David Suzuki and other scientists who proved that Mosquitoes can be repelled by High frequency Sounds which are beyond the hearing sense of human ears.
The sounds used are all very high quality long sequence loops with no breaks.
* Installs to SD card
* Holo theme UI
* High quality white noise samples
* Volume control
* Sound waveform visualizer
White Noise Generator Sounds:
All sounds are Public Domain under Attrition 3.0 License and can be found at SoundBible.com
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.