The MSIP Kraków mobile application provides access to data and spatial services of the Municipality of Kraków, as well as the possibility of using simple GIS tools. It presents selected layers from the MSIP Observatory portal.
The application allows the user to:
- displaying map compositions with spatial data provided by the City of Krakow in 5 coordinate systems - including enabling and disabling individual layers, adding WMS services
- drawing point, line and area objects on the map
- measurement of the line length, polyline, area and circumference of the polygon
- route tracking using the GPS function and adding points with photos and comments
- taking photos with geolocation
- saving your own compositions, GPS routes, points, sketches or measurements
- work on maps without Internet access
- reporting information through questionnaires to the Krakow City Hall
- identification of objects from given layers
- sharing your resources with other users via social networks or e-mails in the following formats: kml, gayson, gpx, wa - including geojson and photos
- location search using coordinates, address, street
- search and location of plots
- search and localization of Local Spatial Development Plans
The mobile application is a new e-service and tool made available within the Municipal Spatial Information System of the Krakow City Hall.
Mobile application co-financed by the European Union from the funds of the Regional Operational Program of the Małopolska Region for 2014-2020 from the Digital Małopolska axis under the E-Administration and open resources and E-Services sub-measures in spatial information.