to influence one of your new semester?
To manage your well-organized schedule,
new timetable App One Timetable came to you.
With One TimeTable,
get started your new semester.
On a simple interface,
you can easily make a timetable.
by using Easy and convenient input method.
By using One TimeTable,
manage your school life more efficiently!
◆ Use simple One-Touch
You can make your own timetable easily
with a simple input method.
◆ Input lecture details
You can enter details about your lectures
and see it at a glance.
◆ Make your own timetable
You can customize your timetable in your ways
by setting detailed time tap.
◆ Support a variety of themes
We offers a wide variety of themes of Flat Designs.
So you can choose your style at anytime.
◆ Simple & Easy
Due to Simple design and Easy usage,
you can use easy and simple.
- Share content on Facebook and LINE.
- Provide additional themes.
* This is supported by 4.0 for Android.
This smart table will help you insert all your classes in a smart and easy way. Touch to create new class, drag it to different day and time or drag a copy to clone, move and snap classes
Rotate device to switch between day and week views. Slide to scroll view.
Move between days on day view.
Pinch zoom for custom table view!!!
Touch and add: Easy method to add or edit classes.
Drag class to another date.
Drag and copy to clone classes.
Touch class to see its info: class date and time, class location and time until the class.
Verity of cool backgrounds.
2 Smart widgets for your home screen.
A Day and a Week view widgets.
Homework is integrated into the TimeTable Classes.
You do not need to add classes. We already know your classes. Fill homework directly from class or select from list.
You can open the Homework page from class info or open list from menu.
View one list of all homework for each class.
Send an image of your weekly TimeTable using Email or any other method.
- Choose between day- and weekview
- Enable saturday and/or AB week
- Your phone gets muted during the lessons
- Choose a subject and the date will be calculated automatically
- Attach multiple pictures with your camera or from the gallery
- Add reminder
- Attach multiple pictures
- Add a exam type, a grade and a note
- You get notified when there is an exam in the next days (this feature can also be disabled in the settings)
- You can weight your grades and add grade types
- You can even weight your subjects (e.g when a subject is more important than another)
- The average will be calculated automatically
The widget displays the upcoming lesson or homework for the next lesson depending on the time and date
Plans for future updates
- Grade groups
- Synchronisation : Sync your data between several devices like your tablet and/or your pc
- request the location when your phone gets muted to check whether you are at school if you aren't at school your phone doesn't get muted
- multiple timetables
- support for the university,for parents and teachers
Study Organizer – Your tool to success during your studies!
You missed a lesson or forgot the homework? With this App, it won’t happen anymore!
The Study Organizer is not only good looking and easy to handle, it also provides you useful functions that will help you manage your daily Study life with ease.
-Three different views (1 day-, 5 days- and 7 days view)
-Slide-function for switching though the days
-Supports Landscape and Portrait modus
-Delete-function for individual appointments
-sets phone to silent while courses or exams
-Contact information for each Docent
- available from Android 3.0
- shows all subjects in a list
- list entries are clickable
- height can be adjusted individually
-Breakdown for each Semester
-Choose a color for each lecture
-Evaluation for each lecture (ECTS)
-View your attained ECTS( during your whole Study or only 1 Semester)
-Record appointments, duties and exam tests(will be shown on class schedule)
The App that will enhance your Study life .
-HTC EVO 3D
-HTC Desire HD
-HTC Incredible S
-Samsung Galaxy S-Plus
-Samsung Galaxy S2
For suggestions, Feedback or Bugs, feel free to send an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention! Don't mistake Android 3 with Android 2.3 (Widget combability)
Wanna be part of Study-Timetable? Help translating this app in other languages. Just mail me!
App is multilingual can be used both in English or German.
>>> NOW WITH WIDGET! <<<<
Which subject do I have next and in which room?
If you know this problem then this is the perfect app for you.
The UniPlanner Timetable helps you to have a perfect overview over your subjects/lectures and tells you what subject/lecture you're currently up to and where you have it.
It cant be easier:
- Direct daily overview on startup w/ widget
- Fast adding of new entries
- See all your entries in the manage view (your timetable!)
- Manage your grades/marks
- Manage image documents from school or university
Works on all mobile Devices since Android 1.6 and also works neatly with Tablets!
Please vote and comment your wishes and requests.
The timetable is made by inputting time or the period.
- It is possible to adjust it automatically by checking the correspondence at time or the period.
- The timetable can be shared with two or more people with mail (The same application program as all members is necessary).
--> Save lessons for use again and again
--> Option for times instead of hour slot numbers
--> and much more!
--> Keep in mind, suggestions are welcome.
It is a simple app to serve the growing demands of schedule flexibility among students.
It was designed to aid students in the planning of the day to day activities via custom lecture scheduling .
With a very simple interface and easy usability, TimeTab includes weekends(Saturdays & Sundays) lecture scheduling Just swipe to check other days.
You can search for subjects to view its details and edit straight away.
Now enjoy a great app free of ads and free of charge.
For those who change schedules easily, there is a
quick Reset of tables in the settings to structure
And yes it has notifications. Now you wont miss
any classes again. Notification time is 5,10,15
minutes before the start of every class.
There is also an Exam TimeTable to keep Exams dates,
time,location and notes.
Can be used by all students and lecturers of colleges
Please leave a review and rate us.
Feel free to contact us and tell us how you
want your TimeTab to be. We would add any features
Follow us -@glivion(twitter)
visit our website- www.glivion.com
email - email@example.com
Trello supports the way you work, not the other way around. More than just a to-do list, Trello can be your: production schedule, sales pipeline, editorial calendar, vacation planner, or repository for inspiration.
HOW IT WORKS
Create Trello boards for each of your projects. You can have as many as you want for free. Invite your team to work with you. Jot down your ideas and tasks on cards. Drag cards around to organize them, or to represent status and priority. Add details like:
• checklists to remember all of your to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• attachments to keep related files in one place
• due dates so you'll never miss a deadline
IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED
Create Trello boards to help you:
• Manage a team of freelancers working virtually
• Keep a schedule of all the blog posts you're planning
• Quickly process incoming purchase orders
• Take the stress out of planning a group vacation
• Stay on top of that mountain of homework assignments
• Design your dream wedding
• Simplify moving to a new house
• Prepare for an office party
• Record all of the books you've read and want to read soon
• Plan a first date that's sure to impress
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
Task List have basic producteev sync, widgets, task reminders, 160 icons, repeating tasks, speech to text, backup/restore, search, ordering tasks by drag&drop and much more. Supports English, Spanish and German language.
Task List is a very customizable to-do list with lots of settings. Actions can be assigned to buttons and swipe movements to make the app behave like you want. An extensive FAQ is available within the app so check it out if you need any help or just some hints to get started.
Task List have ads and the sync is limted to one list only. Get Task List - To Do List Pro from the market if you want the ad-free version or you need to sync more than one list.
Do you feel like your life is spinning out of control? Do you sometimes think that you are no better than a hamster on a wheel, just running around in circles all of the time?
This is most likely due to the fact that you are unorganized. And when you are disorganized, you are likely to suffer at home, work and in your personal life.
The good news is that you can become organized. It just takes the ability to learn some easy tips and the willingness to use them.
You will start to notice a positive difference in your life right away as soon as you start to implement these tips.
You can find out step by step what you need to do to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed by learning how to become organized.
There are a vast number of techniques you can use that will help you get off the hamster wheel and feeling more organized and in control of your life.
You should take these tips one step at a time to be effective so that they will all come together in the end and make you a much more organized person.
You may think that organization is overrated. Or worse yet, that it makes you some kind of control freak.
This is not true. Organization does not make you a control freak, only more reliable and gives everyone a sense of security.
Your job depends on it. Organization is key in the office and essential when it comes to managing your home and money.
Not only does this book give you a handle on why you need to be organized, but it gives you hundreds of tips on what you need to do to get that way.
It also includes real life story of how I overcame being the most disorganized person on the face of the earth to someone who finally got off the hamster wheel.
You will not only learn valuable tips, but also get to read real life stories about how you can get organized.
Here is what you will learn inside...
* Why You Should Get Organized
* How to Get Rid of Clutter Fast
* The Importance of Routines
* 10 Ways to Save Time by Spending Time
* How to Get Your Brain Organized
* How to Decide What to Keep and What to Throw Away
* Tips for Multitasking Successfully
* Get Organized: 4 Easy Steps to Organizing Success
* Principles of Organizing
* How Professional Organizers Work: When should you hire one?
* Video about How To organize your life
* Closet organization ideas - Cleaning out your closet
* Craft room organization
* Organizing from the Inside Out, Second Edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life
* Get Organized! Your 12 Month Home Clutter Killer Guide : 2nd Edition (Revised) : Organizing The House, Decluttering And How To Clean Your Home To Perfection (Gleam Guru) [Kindle Edition]
and much, Much More!
Enjoy the app and get organized after reading all the tips and watching the videos. There are a lot of free apps inside. Check it out now!
- No main screens. Go directly to your tasks;
- Categorize your tasks by List (Family, Work, or whatever you want);
- Priorize your tasks so you can choose what is more urgent;
- Choose what to see on your tasks list, easily changing the views (what list to see, pending/today/future tasks, order by, etc);
- Easily reschedule all selected tasks using Actions Menu;
- Delete or complete all selected tasks using Actions Menu.
Early release for feedback on issues & content suggestions please! Extras tab untested!
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
This application is your notepad, diary, and planner replacement!
More from developer
A GPS based speed camera/speed trap detector, which supports multiple databases.
- Access to FREE database
- Reflection display (HUD)
- Average speed: Automatically track your speed through a SPECS zone - the first speed camera app to do this.
- Radar/Map view
- Add cameras as you go
- Works offline
- Spoken warnings
- Customizable sounds
- GPX Data Logging: Record your track to a file
- Background operation with any navigation app
- Works in any country
- Auto update feature with PocketGPSWorld database
- Speed and Mini Radar overlay in background mode
- Makes use of directional camera information from
SpeedCameraPOI.com and PocketGPSWorld databases to reduce false alerts.
- Widget available as separate download from market. Allows EZCam to be started in background mode and can also start EZCam when USB power is connected. Will also start other applications such as Google Navigation.
EZCam works with a number of vendors databases which can be downloaded directly via the EZCam interface:
- SpeedCameraPOI.com (Free)
- PocketGPSWorld (Requires subscription)
- MapaRadar - South America (Free)
A number of other vendors are supported and databases can be installed via SDCard or downloaded via a web browser:
- Scdb.info (European cameras including Belgian and Dutch)
- GPS Data Team (worldwide camera support)
NOTE: Mobile phones cannot detect radar signals from police equipment. This application like all others uses a GPS based location paired with a database to determine the proximity of known speed cameras.
All support e-mails are answered if you've not received a response try again or check your junk mail folder.
- Allows EZCam to start in background mode. Simply add the EZCam widget to your homescreen and click to start/stop
- Also allows EZCam to start/stop when USB power is connected. To configure this, start the EZCam Widget app in your applications panel.
- Start other apps when EZCam starts
*** Requires EZCam 6.6 or above to function ***
- Rotating weekly schedule
- Colourize your plan
- Widgets showing now/next and full day
- Voice Recognition for easy timetable creation
- Notifications: audible/vibration or simply use the
- Backup/Restore to SDCard
- 2 Week timetable