- Choose between day- and weekview
- Enable saturday and/or AB week
- Your phone gets muted during the lessons
- Choose a subject and the date will be calculated automatically
- Attach multiple pictures with your camera or from the gallery
- Add reminder
- Attach multiple pictures
- Add a exam type, a grade and a note
- You get notified when there is an exam in the next days (this feature can also be disabled in the settings)
- You can weight your grades and add grade types
- You can even weight your subjects (e.g when a subject is more important than another)
- The average will be calculated automatically
The widget displays the upcoming lesson or homework for the next lesson depending on the time and date
Plans for future updates
- Grade groups
- Synchronisation : Sync your data between several devices like your tablet and/or your pc
- request the location when your phone gets muted to check whether you are at school if you aren't at school your phone doesn't get muted
- multiple timetables
- support for the university,for parents and teachers
Study Organizer – Your tool to success during your studies!
You missed a lesson or forgot the homework? With this App, it won’t happen anymore!
The Study Organizer is not only good looking and easy to handle, it also provides you useful functions that will help you manage your daily Study life with ease.
-Three different views (1 day-, 5 days- and 7 days view)
-Slide-function for switching though the days
-Supports Landscape and Portrait modus
-Delete-function for individual appointments
-sets phone to silent while courses or exams
-Contact information for each Docent
- available from Android 3.0
- shows all subjects in a list
- list entries are clickable
- height can be adjusted individually
-Breakdown for each Semester
-Choose a color for each lecture
-Evaluation for each lecture (ECTS)
-View your attained ECTS( during your whole Study or only 1 Semester)
-Record appointments, duties and exam tests(will be shown on class schedule)
The App that will enhance your Study life .
-HTC EVO 3D
-HTC Desire HD
-HTC Incredible S
-Samsung Galaxy S-Plus
-Samsung Galaxy S2
For suggestions, Feedback or Bugs, feel free to send an E-mail at email@example.com
Attention! Don't mistake Android 3 with Android 2.3 (Widget combability)
Wanna be part of Study-Timetable? Help translating this app in other languages. Just mail me!
--> Save lessons for use again and again
--> Option for times instead of hour slot numbers
--> and much more!
--> Keep in mind, suggestions are welcome.
App is multilingual can be used both in English or German.
>>> NOW WITH WIDGET! <<<<
Which subject do I have next and in which room?
If you know this problem then this is the perfect app for you.
The UniPlanner Timetable helps you to have a perfect overview over your subjects/lectures and tells you what subject/lecture you're currently up to and where you have it.
It cant be easier:
- Direct daily overview on startup w/ widget
- Fast adding of new entries
- See all your entries in the manage view (your timetable!)
- Manage your grades/marks
- Manage image documents from school or university
Works on all mobile Devices since Android 1.6 and also works neatly with Tablets!
Please vote and comment your wishes and requests.
This application is your notepad, diary, and planner replacement!
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.
Task List have basic producteev sync, widgets, task reminders, 160 icons, repeating tasks, speech to text, backup/restore, search, ordering tasks by drag&drop and much more. Supports English, Spanish and German language.
Task List is a very customizable to-do list with lots of settings. Actions can be assigned to buttons and swipe movements to make the app behave like you want. An extensive FAQ is available within the app so check it out if you need any help or just some hints to get started.
Task List have ads and the sync is limted to one list only. Get Task List - To Do List Pro from the market if you want the ad-free version or you need to sync more than one list.
Do you feel like your life is spinning out of control? Do you sometimes think that you are no better than a hamster on a wheel, just running around in circles all of the time?
This is most likely due to the fact that you are unorganized. And when you are disorganized, you are likely to suffer at home, work and in your personal life.
The good news is that you can become organized. It just takes the ability to learn some easy tips and the willingness to use them.
You will start to notice a positive difference in your life right away as soon as you start to implement these tips.
You can find out step by step what you need to do to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed by learning how to become organized.
There are a vast number of techniques you can use that will help you get off the hamster wheel and feeling more organized and in control of your life.
You should take these tips one step at a time to be effective so that they will all come together in the end and make you a much more organized person.
You may think that organization is overrated. Or worse yet, that it makes you some kind of control freak.
This is not true. Organization does not make you a control freak, only more reliable and gives everyone a sense of security.
Your job depends on it. Organization is key in the office and essential when it comes to managing your home and money.
Not only does this book give you a handle on why you need to be organized, but it gives you hundreds of tips on what you need to do to get that way.
It also includes real life story of how I overcame being the most disorganized person on the face of the earth to someone who finally got off the hamster wheel.
You will not only learn valuable tips, but also get to read real life stories about how you can get organized.
Here is what you will learn inside...
* Why You Should Get Organized
* How to Get Rid of Clutter Fast
* The Importance of Routines
* 10 Ways to Save Time by Spending Time
* How to Get Your Brain Organized
* How to Decide What to Keep and What to Throw Away
* Tips for Multitasking Successfully
* Get Organized: 4 Easy Steps to Organizing Success
* Principles of Organizing
* How Professional Organizers Work: When should you hire one?
* Video about How To organize your life
* Closet organization ideas - Cleaning out your closet
* Craft room organization
* Organizing from the Inside Out, Second Edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life
* Get Organized! Your 12 Month Home Clutter Killer Guide : 2nd Edition (Revised) : Organizing The House, Decluttering And How To Clean Your Home To Perfection (Gleam Guru) [Kindle Edition]
and much, Much More!
Enjoy the app and get organized after reading all the tips and watching the videos. There are a lot of free apps inside. Check it out now!
- No main screens. Go directly to your tasks;
- Categorize your tasks by List (Family, Work, or whatever you want);
- Priorize your tasks so you can choose what is more urgent;
- Choose what to see on your tasks list, easily changing the views (what list to see, pending/today/future tasks, order by, etc);
- Easily reschedule all selected tasks using Actions Menu;
- Delete or complete all selected tasks using Actions Menu.
Early release for feedback on issues & content suggestions please! Extras tab untested!
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
- Powerful note editor with rich text formatting styles (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Highly customizable note text sizes and colors
- Semi-transparent memo widgets for putting your notes on your homescreen
- Sync and backup with cloud storage using your own Dropbox account (free and optional; StyleNote does not depend on any online service)
- Bullet-point list / todo-list / checklist support
- Flow view of all your notes: an overview of all notes in one place - more than just a list of note titles (optional)
- Note organization with custom notebooks / folders
- Custom-scope note search
- Optional date/time display
- Custom note ordering (you can move any note up / down and have your own ordering of notes)
- Automatic note sorting by note title, last modified time, or creation time
- Easy note sharing / sending
- Password lock for your private notebooks
- Automatic regular backup for your important notebooks
If you need help with StyleNote, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
create backups of your tasks on SD-card;
create repeating tasks;
add people to list and set tasks for them;
use notifications for your tasks and for people tasks;
browse tasks for each employee in expandable list;
store executed tasks in archive;
press and hold task in the list to show submenu.
Application has a widget.
Easy to organize notes in bullet points, lists, and trees (e.g. folders).
Easy to take both short and long notes.
Usability is optimized for fewer clicks, just in the way I like it, hope you like it too.
2.0: moving notes.
2.1: fixed font size problem.
More from developer
A GPS based speed camera/speed trap detector, which supports multiple databases.
- Access to FREE database
- Reflection display (HUD)
- Average speed: Automatically track your speed through a SPECS zone - the first speed camera app to do this.
- Radar/Map view
- Add cameras as you go
- Works offline
- Spoken warnings
- Customizable sounds
- GPX Data Logging: Record your track to a file
- Background operation with any navigation app
- Works in any country
- Auto update feature with PocketGPSWorld database
- Speed and Mini Radar overlay in background mode
- Makes use of directional camera information from
SpeedCameraPOI.com and PocketGPSWorld databases to reduce false alerts.
- Widget available as separate download from market. Allows EZCam to be started in background mode and can also start EZCam when USB power is connected. Will also start other applications such as Google Navigation.
EZCam works with a number of vendors databases which can be downloaded directly via the EZCam interface:
- SpeedCameraPOI.com (Free)
- PocketGPSWorld (Requires subscription)
- MapaRadar - South America (Free)
A number of other vendors are supported and databases can be installed via SDCard or downloaded via a web browser:
- Scdb.info (European cameras including Belgian and Dutch)
- GPS Data Team (worldwide camera support)
NOTE: Mobile phones cannot detect radar signals from police equipment. This application like all others uses a GPS based location paired with a database to determine the proximity of known speed cameras.
All support e-mails are answered if you've not received a response try again or check your junk mail folder.
- Allows EZCam to start in background mode. Simply add the EZCam widget to your homescreen and click to start/stop
- Also allows EZCam to start/stop when USB power is connected. To configure this, start the EZCam Widget app in your applications panel.
- Start other apps when EZCam starts
*** Requires EZCam 6.6 or above to function ***
- Rotating weekly schedule
- Colourize your plan
- Widgets showing now/next and full day
- Voice Recognition for easy timetable creation
- Notifications: audible/vibration or simply use the
- Backup/Restore to SDCard
- 2 Week timetable