Browse by categories and subcategories to clearly drill down to a specific condition. Easily add favorites for later reference.
ICD-10 Pro’s small-sized database is stored locally to your device, so there’s NO NEED FOR PHONE SERVICE OR INTERNET CONNECTION. ICD-10 Pro runs ANYWHERE, regardless of wifi or internet connection.
Simple, fast, and accurate.
Search for codes by code number or keyword. Browse through the code hierarchy. Add codes to your custom bookmark list. Free automatic updates. Free download.
Internet Connection Required. Offline support coming soon.
From www.FindACode.com, the leading website for fast, accurate, and up-to-date medical coding and billing information.
Anytime, anywhere, always have the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD-10) at your fingertips.
Through an objective and fast interface, make queries either by typing the disease name as well as by your code. It is not necessary to be connected to the Internet.
Have all the data on a single download of less than 1MB and nothing more. And if you wish you can also install it on memory card (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
Internet access is required only for disease-related ads (whenever it is possible). Besides that, we do not require any registration.
The most-acessed codes can be saved in a bookmark list. Also the auto-complete search will make your life much easier.
ONE APP, 7 CLASSIFICATIONS
The Medical Coding Reference allows you to choose the classification that suits you best, without the need to download other apps: from here you can access all the medical coding systems and classifications you’ll ever need!
WE ADD NEW CODING SYSTEMS AND CLASSIFICATIONS ALL THE TIME
These are the ones available at this moment:
* International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Clinical Modifications (ICD):
- ICD9CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD9CM Classification of Procedures
- ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD10CM Classification of Procedures
* International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) (Pending approval)
* International Classification of Primary Care 2 (ICPC2) (Pending approval)
EASY TO USE
* No more fastidious page turning: the Medical Coding Reference app is designed for easy google-like searches by code or by any related term (diagnoses, symptoms, etc.).
* You’d rather browse? Just browse! The Medical Coding Reference app re-uses the classifications structure of chapters and sections, so you won’t get lost.
* Create your own classification: beyond the intuitive search modes, you can also bookmark the codes you use more frequently to easily and quickly find them later.
EASY TO ACCESS
Based on the EspressoMD Cloud service, the Medical Coding References app follows you everywhere you go.
RIGOROUS AND FAITHFUL
Everything you would find in your good old lists of codes is here in the palm of your hand:
the codes, theirs description, their relationships (inclusion, exclusion, criteria, etc.).
Don't worry about updating your classifications, we will do it for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1- Download the Medical Coding References app
2- Log to your account (or create it) on the Scionis EspressoMD Web Page
- the trial version (for free) will give you access to: ICD9CM e ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries (2011 version)
- the complete version (12.99$ per year): all the classifications, forever, always up-to-date