"Truly Unique, Revolutionary Medical Mobile Billing App”
doctorPal is a truly unique medical mobile billing app that works seamlessly regardless of EHR system.
It is a cloud-based, HIPAA compliant application containing all ICD, CPT, E/M codes, that instantly transfers charge captures to a coder or biller in less than a minute! The point-of-care charge capture utilizes cutting-edge Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to convert the billing information into editable text. This is loved by billers and coders!
doctorPal gives you the option to forward this “superbill” to your own personal biller or utilize billPal, an internal billing service provided through the app. Using this app generates the average practice an additional 6-10% in revenue. This application is for all medical specialties and especially those that gather facesheets on a daily basis.
doctorPal is available as a free app to DOWNLOAD. There is a service charge of 3.49/day , billed monthly at $106.15. This service subscription charge helps to cover AMA leasing royalties, (ICD, CPT, E/M), server fees, upgrades, IT support, and general customer support.
All medical residents have full unrestricted access to most features of the app, FREE of charge! There are no subscription or AMA lease charges to residents!
- Eliminate completely lost charge captures, thereby increasing revenue to your practice
- Instant charge-capture information at point-of-care
- Option to utilize your own personal biller or billPal, an internal billing service provided through the app
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology integration for immediate claim submissions
- Virtual and seamless delivery of charge capture to Biller
- Available to all Independent and Group Medical Practitioners, regardless of specialty, plus PA/NP’s, PT/OT
- Free for all the Residents around the Nation
- IT support (doctorPal is there for you!)
With FaceSheet, physicians simply enter patient billing and clinical information on their handheld technology from anywhere, at any time, with or without cell phone reception. Our technology uploads your changes over the air to FaceSheet’s master database on cloud, keeping billing person up to date instantly.
With FaceSheet on your Android device you can:
· Reducing paperwork from hours to minutes.
· Recover lost income by as much as 12.5% or more per physician.
· Reduce errors in CPT and ICD codes.
· Organize your entire patient list easily navigate to finish rounds fast.
· Increase accuracy of patient record keeping with easy handheld technology.
· Improve HIPAA compliance by eliminating paper super bills and friendly to environment.
Color coding is given to organize yourself to know the status of patients between NEW, SEEN, NOT SEEN, DISCHARGED, COMPLETE BILL UPLOADED.
Once the other members of your group begin using FaceSheet, they will instantly get your updates, signoff notes and picture FaceSheets. When weekend starts you don’t have to signoff patients one by one wasting time, FaceSheet with push notifications will have signoff notes from other physicians what to do with patients next day on rounds saves lot of time.
FaceSheet was designed with mobile physicians in mind. Its rounding functionality can benefit any Physician Including all specialists don’t miss valuable hospital visits, Nursing home visits, House calls even hospitalists and intensivists can share patients and information more effectively.
All data captured into FaceSheet by providers is stored securely on cloud made available to everyone at a practice who needs to see it. Providers can use their mobile devices to receive updates and enter charges while they’re on the go, and billing person can use our secure website to complete the billing workflow and mark it as billed or not so office managers monitor work flow.
When covering physician assumes care of a patient, the critical information is already present on that doctor’s mobile device and improving the continuity of care. Your practice’s complete patient list.
· Maintain a list of patients and their demographic information for rounding patients to finish billing.
· Document individual encounters by Patient, location, date of service, CPT and ICD codes.
· Report the charges organized by patient, facility and date to post to biller and to cloud to access later.
· Templates to use for common ICD, CPT, Signoff notes and Billing Notes. Entry for unlimited Facilities.
· FaceSheets are downloadable by billers in PDF format, for ease of billing if necessary.
· Signoff note to covering providers by push notification including list of patients to visit.
· Color coding list to fast track between NEW, SEEN, NOT SEEN, DISCHARGED, COMPLETED BILLING.
· Providers can give controlled access to multiple billers to finish billing task.
No backup worries – We keep your billing DATA on our CLOUD for 7 years for free.
HIPPA Compliant – All data is transported over secure SSL connections using AES-256 encryption.
☀☀☀ Highly recommended by all users, top selling applications in iPhone & iPad
☀☀☀ Low cost app in App Store
ICD 9 -2013 CM and Procedure cods, is the complete implementation of latest ICD09 Codes with 2013 updates.
An application must for all Physicians, Doctors, Hospitals & Medial Clinics.
☞ Complete offline access to more than 17500 codes
☞ No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
☞ Emailing of any article
☞ Print your bookmarks, code description list
☞ Quick search of any text or content in entire ICD 9 code database.
(Does a very good detail search as per industry norms)
☞ Search highlighting
☞ Very efficient, fast and good performance
☞ Full test screens in Landscape or Portrait mode and navigation at lightning speed
☞ Free updates when ever a code gets modified/updated
☞ Application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible
keys: icd9, consult, 2012, cpt, medical, code, icd-9, lite, pro, free, hcpcs, terms, insurance, drug, coder, 10, procedure, codes,
ICD 9 –ICD stands for International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems. The ICD is the United Nations-sponsored World Health Organization’s “standard diagnostic tool for epidemiology, health management and clinical purposes. It is used to classify diseases and other health problems recorded on many types of health and vital records including death certificates and health records.
ICD 10 – This is the 10th revision of the International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems.
CPT – CPT stands for Current Procedural Terminology. The CPT codes have been designed by American Medical Association to identify and classify medical, surgical and diagnostic services.
LOINC – LOINC stands for Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes. LOINC is a database that identifies medical laboratory observations.
SNOMED – SNOMED stands for Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine Clinical Terms. SNOMED provides an organized collection of medical terms that could be used in clinical documentation and reporting. SNOMED CT is the most comprehensive, multilingual clinical healthcare terminology in the world.
This application contains the latest ICD9 codes, updated for Fiscal year 2011. The application contains a list of new codes, as well as all of the existing ICD9 codes. It allows you to bookmark individual codes down to the the 5th digit. The search is full text including the code, and you can even add your own notes. It works in airplane mode as you have to turn off your wireless connection in most hospitals which is a plus. This app also does interface with any other phone features like calling, messaging, or browsing which means your data and searches are safe!
Essencial para todos os médicos que trabalham em enfermarias e ambulatórios pelo SUS.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
O que você encontra no Procedimentos SUS?
- Acesso instantâneo a Tabela de Procedimentos, Medicamentos e OPM do SUS;
- Busca inteligente por qualquer parte do nome de um procedimento;
- Navegação por grupos, sub-grupos e formas de organização;
- Lista de Favoritos;
- Não necessita de acesso a internet, todos os dados estão no seu celular;
- Busca pelo código do procedimento;
- CID Principal e Secundário;
- Constantemente atualizado com os dados fornecidos pelo Ministério da Saúde.
ICD9-CM puts the complete, latest ICD9-CM on your mobile.
Optimized for Honeycomb , now you can use same app on your android phone and your honeycomb tablet .
The 2012 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes are instantly searchable and also browsable by their traditional categories. Search by code or diagnosis, through the whole ICD9-CM or through just a category or selected nonspecific code. Images within the list indicate whether a code is specific or nonspecific. Tap to view the diagnosis and the full text of its standard ICD-9 long description and to add it to your Favorites list for immediate access later.
The same features are available for the ICD9-CM procedure codes, too, used primarily for facility billing: search, browse, view long descriptions, and add to your Favorites list.
Features at a glance:
1. Complete 2012 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes and 2008 ICD9-CM procedure codes, with all sub codes and all long descriptions: over 21,000 individual codes, instantly accessible?
2. Search within any list of codes, by code number, by diagnosis, and by full text of long descriptions?
3. Browse diagnoses and ICD9-CM procedures by category and subcategory; easily limit searches to particular categories?
4. Distinguish specific from non-specific codes at a glance; tap a non-specific code to view its specific children. Navigate to its parent to quickly compare one specific diagnosis to another, ensuring you code for maximum reimbursement every time.?
5 Keep a Favorites list of diagnoses and procedures, which may include specific and nonspecific codes.
6 Support google quick search to allow search icd code without even open the application (you need to select ICD 9 CM as seachable item in search menu inside android settings like in application screenshots).
7 Show Mapping to ICD 10 and type of mapping direct or approximate
8 Unlimited number of favorite icd codes can be set .
maxRVU is a premium charge capture solution for physicians that allows you to capture ICD/CPT® codes at point of service and immediately transmit them to your biller. ICD-10 mapping is included with no additional cost to help prepare you for the October transition.
* HIPAA compliant
* Secured with encryption over SSL
* ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping
* AMA licensed CPT® databases
* Crosswalk - view valid ICD code suggestions for CPT® codes
* Add frequented codes to a list of favorites
* Choose from different RVU types
* View notes from your biller
* Application works offline
* Geo-locate hospital & view your patients
* Add voice notes to your charge capture
* Take pictures of patient charts for later review
* Code Reference - Search ICD or CPT® codes
* Instant RVU snapshot
* Web Portal for customizable reports and enhanced features
* Free Office Assistant & Billing Agent account
* No infrastructure investment
maxRVU uses the latest technology available in smartphones to offer you a rich experience. You can automate and minimize your data entry and look up information on the go. Medical groups can share patients between their doctors and keep track of shared billing sessions. Physicians can keep track of encounters with photos and audio notes. maxRVU provides a very simple and intuitive way to look up ICD and CPT® codes including crosswalk and favorites.
A web interface is also available for physicians, billers and office assistants. The portal provides a dashboard for the physician to view their revenue generation based on charge capture, as well as keep track of cases to be billed and recent patient encounters. The billers and assistants for the physician receive their own access. Assistants only have access to view and add patients, as well as review sessions. The biller only has access to billing sessions that have been approved by the physician. The physician is able to grant permission to both accounts if they are allowed to edit patient and billing data.