We are Kloudeye, and we provide cloud based mobile health care solutions. We simplify exchange of medical information between doctors, patients, hospital staff, billers, pharmacy, diagnostic labs, and insurance companies. Our technology allows a physician to record, access or exchange health care data in a simple but secure manner on any device from any location. Kloudeye seeks to benefit providers by improving the transport of health information, making it faster, more secure, and less expensive.
The Kloudeye medix will help doctors to focus on patients rather than paper work. We understand that doctors need a simple solution to save and retrieve health care data (patient's medical history, expert opinions, discharge summary, lab reports, prescriptions, referral notes, patient demographics, admissions / appointments, diagnosis and procedure codes etc), and we provide just that.
* provides easy to use admission and/or appointment management
* provides secure messaging functionality (refer to specialist, seek opinion from experts, notes to nurse etc)
* interfaces with (imports from / exports to) existing patient roster systems in doctor's office
* allows doctor to capture charges, both ICD (International Classification of Diseases) and CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes
* securely stores this data on a Kloudeye central server over a secure channel ensuring data security, availability and reproducibility
* support multiple doctors, multiple locations and different staff roles (office admin, nurses, billers)
* allows providers to attach clinical / biller notes, lab reports and voice memos etc to patient visits
* support different models (daily roster / weekly census; different programs etc)
* provides 24x7, reliable, secure access to this data
* interfaces with insurance billing systems
* is HIPAA compliant
If you have any questions or need further details, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: +1 (408) 838-4728
Tired of complex EMR / EHR systems, ready to try the simplest medical information system, install medix application on your iPhone / iPad / iPod and see the difference.
The subscription version of this app (with a 7 day trial period) supports following billable codes:
* ICD-10 (CM, CA, WHO)
* ICD-9-CM Procedure Vol. III
* CPT® (coming soon!)
The IMO® Terminology Browser provides clinical users a way to capture and code diagnoses or procedures without altering the language they would normally use. It speeds up the coding process, reduces unnecessary physician-coder communication, and results in fewer rejected claims. More information is available at www.e-imo.com
IMO® Problem (IT)® naturally provides clinicians the language necessary to capture their care intent in clinical terms, while also providing the best billable ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes. IMO® Problem (IT)® solves the complication of forcing clinicians to remember and use the often awkward and cumbersome billing dictionaries of ICD-9-CM or ICD-10-CM coding language when documenting in clinical situations.
In a similar fashion, IMO® Procedure (IT)® provides resolution in capturing the clinical intent for procedure orders from health care providers, and in return provides standard code set maps, HCPCS, ICD-9-CM Volume 3 Procedures, and SNOMED CT® codes.
All content is kept current though monthly releases, following editorial guidelines. We also accept user input to improve our content.
The IMO® Terminology Browser digital subscription is $9.99, monthly, auto-renewable. You get a 7 day trial period after purchasing the in-app subscription. Payment will be charged to your Google Play™ account only after expiration of the trial period.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month (unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period) and your credit card will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period through your Google Play account.
You can turn off auto-renew at any time after purchase from your Google Play settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Google Play™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association. All rights reserved.
• Coding Calculator: Our easy E&M Coding Calculator helps providers get proper credit for the work done, and takes the confusion out of E&M coding that is now new to behavioral health prescribers. Simply indicate the number of bullets documented for History of Present Illness, Review of Symptoms, Physical Exam, etc. and EvCoder will give you the accurate 5 digit billing code.
• CPT Code Reference Tool: Browse the most common CPT codes used in primary care and behavioral health in an easy to use reference tool.
Contact our Customer Service team for more information- Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication.
ICD 9 –ICD stands for International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems. The ICD is the United Nations-sponsored World Health Organization’s “standard diagnostic tool for epidemiology, health management and clinical purposes. It is used to classify diseases and other health problems recorded on many types of health and vital records including death certificates and health records.
ICD 10 – This is the 10th revision of the International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems.
CPT – CPT stands for Current Procedural Terminology. The CPT codes have been designed by American Medical Association to identify and classify medical, surgical and diagnostic services.
LOINC – LOINC stands for Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes. LOINC is a database that identifies medical laboratory observations.
SNOMED – SNOMED stands for Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine Clinical Terms. SNOMED provides an organized collection of medical terms that could be used in clinical documentation and reporting. SNOMED CT is the most comprehensive, multilingual clinical healthcare terminology in the world.
"Truly Unique, Revolutionary Medical Mobile Billing App”
doctorPal is a truly unique medical mobile billing app that works seamlessly regardless of EHR system.
It is a cloud-based, HIPAA compliant application containing all ICD, CPT, E/M codes, that instantly transfers charge captures to a coder or biller in less than a minute! The point-of-care charge capture utilizes cutting-edge Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to convert the billing information into editable text. This is loved by billers and coders!
doctorPal gives you the option to forward this “superbill” to your own personal biller or utilize billPal, an internal billing service provided through the app. Using this app generates the average practice an additional 6-10% in revenue. This application is for all medical specialties and especially those that gather facesheets on a daily basis.
doctorPal is available as a free app to DOWNLOAD. There is a service charge of 3.49/day , billed monthly at $106.15. This service subscription charge helps to cover AMA leasing royalties, (ICD, CPT, E/M), server fees, upgrades, IT support, and general customer support.
All medical residents have full unrestricted access to most features of the app, FREE of charge! There are no subscription or AMA lease charges to residents!
- Eliminate completely lost charge captures, thereby increasing revenue to your practice
- Instant charge-capture information at point-of-care
- Option to utilize your own personal biller or billPal, an internal billing service provided through the app
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology integration for immediate claim submissions
- Virtual and seamless delivery of charge capture to Biller
- Available to all Independent and Group Medical Practitioners, regardless of specialty, plus PA/NP’s, PT/OT
- Free for all the Residents around the Nation
- IT support (doctorPal is there for you!)
MediMobile® offers an industry leading point-of-care charge capture solution using a suite of designed products to enhance medical provider revenue streams. MediMobile's® easy to use applications eliminate lost charges, accelerate cash flow, improve communication, reduce paper consumption and scale overhead cost.
For username and password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill patients at point-of-care with MediMobile’s® charge capture solution. MediMobile’s® flexible preference driven application can be customized to the provider’s current workflow for ease of implementation and adoption. CPT® and ICD-9® code lists are tailored to the providers practice and are automatically updated and maintained on a yearly basis as old codes are retired and new codes are released.
SCHEDULING - ROUNDING AND/OR APPOINTMENTS
MediMobile® allows you set up your rounding and appointments in advance or on the fly using your handheld device or any web browser. Set up your rounds and appointments by location, date, room number, name etc. as well as collaborate with other providers within your practice. Customizable to meet your preferences.
Improve communication between your practice and referring / primary care providers. With MediMobile's® easy to use PCP Direct module, providers can quickly create and send admit, update and discharge letters to referring / primary care providers.
MediMobile® offers a variety of reporting options to meet the needs of the most novice user or the most advanced number cruncher.
MediMobile’s® PQRS solution makes it easy for physicians to capture all necessary information at the point of care with their mobile device. When a PQRS rule is qualified by MediMobile®, providers are then asked a few simple questions…...and you are done.
MediMobile’s® smart technology integration engine enables real-time integrations with hospital systems, patient management, and billing solutions.
MediMobile® takes pride in providing world class service. Users are able to access support features such as product documentation, online troubleshooting tips, online training videos, as well as 24x7x365 support.
- Training offered at no cost.
- Scheduled on-line training with MediMobile® Trainer
- Knowledge Base / Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Training Videos covering all platforms
With FaceSheet, physicians simply enter patient billing and clinical information on their handheld technology from anywhere, at any time, with or without cell phone reception. Our technology uploads your changes over the air to FaceSheet’s master database on cloud, keeping billing person up to date instantly.
With FaceSheet on your Android device you can:
· Reducing paperwork from hours to minutes.
· Recover lost income by as much as 12.5% or more per physician.
· Reduce errors in CPT and ICD codes.
· Organize your entire patient list easily navigate to finish rounds fast.
· Increase accuracy of patient record keeping with easy handheld technology.
· Improve HIPAA compliance by eliminating paper super bills and friendly to environment.
Color coding is given to organize yourself to know the status of patients between NEW, SEEN, NOT SEEN, DISCHARGED, COMPLETE BILL UPLOADED.
Once the other members of your group begin using FaceSheet, they will instantly get your updates, signoff notes and picture FaceSheets. When weekend starts you don’t have to signoff patients one by one wasting time, FaceSheet with push notifications will have signoff notes from other physicians what to do with patients next day on rounds saves lot of time.
FaceSheet was designed with mobile physicians in mind. Its rounding functionality can benefit any Physician Including all specialists don’t miss valuable hospital visits, Nursing home visits, House calls even hospitalists and intensivists can share patients and information more effectively.
All data captured into FaceSheet by providers is stored securely on cloud made available to everyone at a practice who needs to see it. Providers can use their mobile devices to receive updates and enter charges while they’re on the go, and billing person can use our secure website to complete the billing workflow and mark it as billed or not so office managers monitor work flow.
When covering physician assumes care of a patient, the critical information is already present on that doctor’s mobile device and improving the continuity of care. Your practice’s complete patient list.
· Maintain a list of patients and their demographic information for rounding patients to finish billing.
· Document individual encounters by Patient, location, date of service, CPT and ICD codes.
· Report the charges organized by patient, facility and date to post to biller and to cloud to access later.
· Templates to use for common ICD, CPT, Signoff notes and Billing Notes. Entry for unlimited Facilities.
· FaceSheets are downloadable by billers in PDF format, for ease of billing if necessary.
· Signoff note to covering providers by push notification including list of patients to visit.
· Color coding list to fast track between NEW, SEEN, NOT SEEN, DISCHARGED, COMPLETED BILLING.
· Providers can give controlled access to multiple billers to finish billing task.
No backup worries – We keep your billing DATA on our CLOUD for 7 years for free.
HIPPA Compliant – All data is transported over secure SSL connections using AES-256 encryption.