There is an option to add your own spots, in which you can add the following specifications:
- Exact location (on the map)
With downhill spots, the ramp will be calculated automatically.
Have access to guides in completing longboard tricks in a list that lets you tag what you’ve completed. Organised by category it's easy to find the trick you wan’t to learn next! This will help you whether you just got your first longboard or you've longboarded for quite some time now!
Learn a new trick right there and then.
Take your longboard out and skate to an open paved place and try out some tricks. Let the tutorial videos help you become a better longboarder.
If you want more tricks added send a mail to email@example.com with the subject TrickTip and I'll see what I can do!
A special thanks to Jelle for all his help!
! IMPORTANT !
Needs the latest version of the Youtube Player to work!
! IMPORTANT !
Needs internet permissions for the youtube videos.
If you are experiencing any issues, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start route recording when you go for a ride. It will mark the route on a map, so you can save it, add some details about it, and the GPS data will do the rest for you.
Once you saved your route, it will be visible to all other Longboard Mapp users around the world, so make sure to add all fun and interesting places to ride in your area.
So even if you are going to other city, other country or the other part of the Globe, this is the perfect tool to find some interesting routes to ride.
Hit the search button and explore all longboard places in the world, when you want them, the way you want them.
*Google Fit integration!
Hold your finger on any driven route from Ride History and choose "Add ride to Google Fit"
The bushing durometer is based on your weight, you can use kg or lbs.
There is also a bushing guide which contains the most important facts about the different bushing.
This calculator can be used for Venom Bushings and Blood Oranges. However most other bushings should be fine too.
If you have some ideas or thoughts for this app send an e-mail to us. Thanks!
Relax, the solution is here!
SkateSpots finds spots near you, adds your favorite spots, searches for spots all over the world just out there waiting for you to skate!
With the SkateSpots application you can search for skate parks, street skating, the best hills to go longboarding and much, much more. By using the SkateSpots filtering functionality you can select spots matching your skate style, filter on indoor, outdoor, park, street, ramp, bowl, longboard etc.
Found a spot to skate and don’t know how to get there, no problem, use the map view and it will take you there in no time…
SkateSpots is the original and the best spotter on Android!
Whether you're a beginner looking for your first 'real' longboard or a world class pro seeking the most advanced tech on the hill, the Bustin Board Lab is cooking up something for you. To top it off, we're the only major longboard brand featuring full customization on our boards.
Download our app today packed full of features such as:
* One-Button Call To Discuss Your Custom Board Build
* Pro Riders and More Videos
* Custom Built Boards Gallery
* App-Only Specials
* Build Your Own Board via The App (coming soon)
* Interact with Other Bustin Riders via Rider Chat
* Push Notifications For New Board Models and Other Updates
Download our app today and get "All Things Bustin" right on your mobile phone!
It includes :
- Riding Tips for over 120 different wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurfing tricks complete with photo sequences and video clips.
- The most comprehensive wakeboard & wakeskate Tricktionary available with more than 170 terms & tricks defined.
- A video library of over 180 slow-motion video trick clips for offline viewing.
- More than 120 different sequence collage shots of various wakeboarding tricks
- An interactive Grab Guide that shows you the names & images of different grabs.
- A collection of wakeboard & wakeskate photography visuals.
- No In-App purchases required! Everything is included for less than the price of a can of Red Bull!
All media files are part of the app, so no internet connection is needed. This means you can take WakeTips with you wherever you go!
This is a BIG APP with all the videos and photos (almost 300MB), so ensure you have enough internal device memory before you install!
WakeTips is presented by Wake.SG.... a website dedicated to all things wakeboarding and wakeskating... check it out!
Created by world's top professionals in both sports.
It is your dream...connecting the world of spots in a way nothing has ever done before.
Get inspired by our global spot feed, see the world of spots and the ways people ride them.
Add, Share, Check in, Follow, Like, Comment...
Spot Digger will make every skater's and snowboarder's life more interesting.
Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website, http://ridewithgps.com
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Live logging lets your friends track your ride with GPS. Basic/Premium only.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalogue, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
• Offline Maps keeps you on route even when you have no cell service.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, as well as Polar and Zephyr regular Bluetooth heart rate sensors. We’ve thoroughly tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness RFLKT
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
While we haven’t tested it, Powertap’s Bluetooth Smart Powercap should work.
Come visit us at http://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
The application allows to perform searches for countries and/or a search key. The results are displayed directly on the map.
By clicking on the single marker there will be show a little popup with a short description, clicking on it a new window with further details.
Furthermore you find a list of tricks with description, foto and video wich explain how to perform the trick.