SToid reproduce the behavior of an Atari ST , like sound processor, cpu speed , joystick,etc...
SToid contain many features like:
Support for many disk image format like .st, .msa, .stt or zip file containing one of those 3 formats.
- Full CPU Motorola 68000 processor emulation (trace and prefetch included)
- Complete AYG8910 sound processor emulation, and samples emulation
- Very high compatibility
- Auto fire
- Automatic Save and load
- Realtime savestate and loadstate
- Onscreen Pads
- Dynamic onscreen pad positionning and resizing
(very usefull to place and size PAD regarding differents screen size of all Android devices)
- Dynamic landscape screen positioning and resizing.
(Very usefull too like Pads...size and place the screen where you want)
- Color and Monochrome monitors emulation
It's recommended to get the Hacker's keyboard from Android market which will let you access to all keys like a true ST keyboard.
If you have any question, contact don't hesitate to contact us.
Atari trademark is a registered trademark of Atari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions
The Android app is developed by a diehard fan of Spiderman and Andrew garfield and specially dedicated to all his fans...
HD image gallery of the actor
Rare pics of the actor
Move to SD card
A standard and better UI design
List of Movie that he has acted
If you’re in the UK but outside Scotland, you can still enjoy a wide selection of our content, such as some of Taggart’s classic episodes, Moviejuice and Scottish Passport, the daily STV News at Six and many other popular programmes.
- Is free to download
- Is free to use
- Packs the latest and best STV shows, and some old classics, such as Taggart and Rebus
- Offers unlimited access to your favourite shows for 30 days
- Is designed for viewers in Scotland, although some content can be accessed across the UK
- Works over 3G and WiFi
More from developer
It is the smarter, sleeker way to tap into Scottish Government news as it happens. Customise your viewing experience. Now available for all Android powered mobile phones.
Impress your friends by reciting all the words to the world famous classics including:
Auld Lang Syne
My Luve is Like a Red, Red Rose
A Man's A Man for a' That
Address to a Haggis
And many, many, more!
Plus a full guide to how to have an authentic Burns’ Supper, including:
What to eat with your haggis
How to enjoy your whisky
What music to listen to
Whether to wear your tartan kilt
Which poems to recite