"Music Player (Remix) is probably one of the most feature-rich music players we've ever seen" - Lifehacker
Music Player (Remix) provides a unique user experience that brings the fun and joy back to music listening.
Some of the key features include:
- Large, finger-friendly controls overlaid on top of the album art.
- From within any app, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the mini-player. Control your music, organize your now playing list, and access your playlists & faves without ever leaving the app you're using.
- Notification when new songs are added to your device (customizable).
- Chromecast support.
- Android Wear music controls & voice commands ("Shuffle", "Play [artist]", "Play [song] by [artist]", "Search [song]", and more).
- Swipe from bottom for the Now Playing list & music controls.
- Swipe from right for your music library, search, help, preferences, volume control, & aesthetic customization.
- Swipe from left for faves, playlists, & autolists.
- Swipe right on a song in the Now Playing list to remove it. Swipe left to queue it to play next.
- Swipe right on a song in a playlist to remove it. Swipe left to move it to the top of the list.
- Auto-generated playlists available based upon your listening habits.
- 5 customizable shortcuts on the Now Playing screen for various functions such as Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, and much more.
- Dynamic theming matching current song's album art (or choose your own wallpaper).
- View a song's YouTube video with the inline video player.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for small & large tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song with visual markers.
- Automatic bookmarks saved when you leave a song.
- Search album art from several image resolution options. Album art is embedded in the music files. *
- Download lyrics & embed directly in the music file. Pinch/zoom to change the font size. Karaoke feature for recording yourself singing along. *
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop re-ordering & multi-add mode.
- Tag editor *
- In-app wiki browser available for songs, albums, artists, genres, & composers.
- Jellybean expandable notifications with super-sized album art & music controls.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, & virtualizer.
- Built-in Last.fm scrobbling.
- Sleep timer.
- Stylish 4x1 & 4x2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Lock screen controls: basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4x2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward or forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to toggle the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while music is playing
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke files & album art temp files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric data, album art data, & karaoke files
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player
VIBRATE: Adding slight vibrations during certain operations
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Chromecast support
* In Android 4.4, Google removed the ability for 3rd party apps to edit files on SD cards. Features such as album art embedding, lyrics embedding, deleting files, and tag editing won't work properly if your music is stored on an SD card in Android 4.4 or later.
// Main Feature //
You can make your own ringtones.
You can cut and merge the mp3 files.
You can create fusion songs.
Cutting and merging of the recorded song is possible.
After merging a song you can hear the merged song in player
The application can be moved to SD card.
After saving the trimmed mp3 u will get options for using the trimmed tone as alarm tone, ringtone, notification, assign to contact and option for opening the output folder.
High definition graphics.
Free availability for everyone.
This application is the "Lite" edition of MyTunes. It includes the following features:
- Browse the music library by genre, artist, album, song, or playlist.
- Browse the file system for music and playlist files.
- Search the library by keyword.
- Build playlists and save them to the Android media library.
- Play mp3, aac (m4a), and ogg vorbis files.
- Read m3u and wpl playlist files.
- Manage song ratings and play counts.
* Create automatic or "smart" playlists.
* Search by voice command.
* Automatic artwork download.
* Sleep timer function with movement detection.
- Support for Ice Cream Sandwich lock screen controls.
- Tag editing.
* Volume normalization using replay gain or iTunes normalization data.
* Create bookmarks in playlists.
* Crossfade songs.
* Graphic equalizer (on Android 2.3+ devices).
- Automatically start and stop playback when headphones are plugged or unplugged.
* Automatically start and stop playback when power is connected or disconnected.
Note: * Denotes features that are available during an initial 15 day trial period, or enabled permanently by purchasing the "Full" Edition (Unlocker) application, also available in the Google Play market.
Also check out the "Pro" edition of MyTunes Music Player, now available in the Google Play market. It provides everything listed above with the following additional features:
- Plays flac, alac, wav, aiff, and Monkey's Audio (ape) files.
- Plays music files stored "in the cloud" with Google Music, Dropbox, Microsoft SkyDrive, or streamed from your home PC.
- Gapless playback.
- Advanced 7 band graphic equalizer and additional audio effects.
- Tag artists, albums, and songs with keywords that can be used for searching and building playlists.
The "Pro" edition is also free, but uses banner ads to support future development. Purchasing the "Full" Edition
(Unlocker) app removes ads from the "Pro" edition.
For more information, or to browse the online Users Guide, please visit our website at http://www.whitestarlogic.com.
For a full comparison of the features available in each MyTunes edition, see http://www.whitestarlogic.com/mytunes_guide/topics/Overview.htm.
Why Choose MyTunes to Manage your Music Collection?
MyTunes offers excellent features to easily organize, search for, and play music on your Android device, and has been specifically designed to easily manage large music collections. Install MyTunes today for free and try out all of the features listed above.