The application is the mobile version of the most popular web site for Russian speaking Jews all over the world - Jewish.ru.
The application's users enjoy from such unique services like Jewish calendar for every city in the world with all Jewish holidays and candle lighting times.
אתר החדשות המוביל בחב"ד כבר למעלה מעשור
מעכשיו אתכם בכל מקום, בכל רגע
עדכונים שוטפים של עשרות כתבי וצלמי מרכז התקשורת החב"די מהארץ והעולם
ספר הטלפונים המלא של אנ"ש
חדשות קהילתיות לריכוזי חב"ד
מאות מתכונים בהישג יד
אינדקס עסקים חסר תקדים הכולל לוח מודעות ייחודי, קופונים והודעות מעסקים און-ליין
מדור מזל-טובים מעודכן
לוח אירועים עדכני
שליחת אימייל אדום מהשטח כולל קבצי וידאו ותמונות - ישירות מהנייד שלכם
Exclusive features available in the App:
1. Genie: Proprietary content recommendation engine that analyzes your interests and content preferences and provides custom content recommendation to you.
2. Personal Channel Explorer: The first news tool that lets you pick specific sections of interest from The Jerusalem Post into one slick reading environment. Select which content you want to see and quickly jump between sections with just one touch.
3. Social Channels: The Jerusalem Post app offers a community where members can choose to follow the Personal Channels of other Jerusalem Post readers. Whenever a member reads a news item, they can choose to share it via their Personal channel with the community, making it instantly visible to their friends and followers.
4. Social Sharing: The Jerusalem Post allows you to share content that you find interesting instantly via Facebook, Twitter, or email through our integrated sharing bar.
5. Browsing Modes: Customize your reading experience to your personal preferences. The Jerusalem Post offers both a linear content browsing and spontaneous content browsing.
About the Jerusalem Post App:
The Jerusalem Post for Android offers an interactive and customized way for you to explore, read and share your favorite news on Israel, the Middle East, and the Jewish world. In addition, the app also includes:
1. The Jerusalem Report: Exclusive articles from the editorially independent and highly acclaimed news magazine. Bridging the gap between Israel and the Diaspora, the Report features original journalism that casts a shrewd eye on the Middle East.
2. The Experts: The Premium Zone op-eds columnists make up a unique panel of experts, including Ambassadors, members of Knesset and business tycoons. Exclusive to Premium Zone subscribers and updated daily, our mavens analyze current affairs with an insider’s perspective.
3. Premium Content*: Readers can choose a monthly subscription to premium content that provides access to all of The Jerusalem Post Premium supplements: The Weekend Magazine, In Jerusalem, Metro, and others.
4. Exclusive Jerusalem Post print publications:
- Christian Edition: with news articles and opinion columns
- Dash: a youth magazine aimed at introducing Jewish teenagers to their heritage.
- Ivrit: featuring Jerusalem Post stories in three levels of easy Hebrew.
5. e-Paper: The fast, easy way to read an exact digital replica of the printed newspaper every day. Get all the stories in a 'turn-page' format from today's Jerusalem Post.
Send your comments, questions and suggestions to email@example.com
analysis and commentary Sunday-Friday, including a weekend edition.
We believe in journalism that speaks, not shouts, giving our readers fair and balanced news reports as well as quality analysis and commentary.
We promise to report all the news while remembering all the while that that we are Israelis, first and foremost
The main idea here is to give the news (local) to user by one touch. User need not necessary to type any characters in English.
* List of All Israel newspapers
* Share article functionality
* Option to enable zoom controls
* Search any newspaper
Example of Newspapers included:
Debka File, Globes, Haaretz, Haaretz Daily, Hatzofe, IOL, Israel Faxx, Israel Hayom, Israel Insider, Israel Net Daily, Israel News Agency, Isranews, Iton Tel Aviv, Jewish Telegraphic Agency, Juif, Maariv, Makor Rishon, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nana 10, News Israel, One, PR Newswire, Semana, Sikur Memukad, The Marker, Walla, Ynet, Ynet News, NYT Israel.
Tags: All Israel News, Newspapers, eNews, Spain's Newspaper, World Newspaper, Read News online, online news, online newspaper
Disclaimer: The e-newspapers content displayed are directly from the newspaper website. This app merely helps the users with a collection of links to all newspapers in one place. It also provides a mechanism to categorize them and add them to favorites list for quick access. This app is in no way affiliated to any particular newspaper company.
His one stop app provides easy access to Middle East news, intelligence reports, breaking news stories and more.
Continually updating itself, this is an app that provides all the resources you need to follow events in the region.
This app is totally free and is an ideal tool for anybody who needs to keep updated with events in the region.
Whether you are interested in the Arab Spring, Iran, Egypt, Syria, Israel, the Palestinians or just public diplomacy, this app is for you.
It is easy to use, quick and convenient.
All the news is in one place, in one app and easily accessible.
It specializes in the research, analysis, and monitor of issues pertaining to the dispersed Palestinians and their internationally recognized legal right to return.
* To highlight the issue of the right of return both as a humanitarian and political concern.
* Establish historical accounts of the plight of the refugees and offer realistic strategic solutions in addressing their plight.
* Support existing institutions such as UNRWA in any way we can that eases the suffering of the refugees and work towards a final settlement that guarantees their inalienable rights.
* To preserve the Palestinian identity and resist attempts to resettle the dispersed Palestinians in their places of refuge.
* To increase and widen awareness of the suffering of the Palestinians in the Diaspora.
* To inform the general public in Europe and Britain in particular, the truth on the many different dimensions of the Palestinian issue.
* To establish the status of Palestinian refugees under international law without any equivocation, and campaign for their basic human and legal rights.
* Provide daily news and updates on local and regional and international events which affect the refugees.