Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You don’t even need an Internet connection.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links or letting tabs pile up in your browser. Just save them to Pocket.
WHAT CAN I SAVE?
Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps.
VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, travel, and curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with your favorite apps, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. After you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you love to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Email.
Save as much as you want, Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant content in your list.
Pocket is available on any Android device.
You can also save to Pocket with our Browser Extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Add blogs and publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company and many more by using the search bar or tapping the red ribbon to open the Content Guide. You can also connect your social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Google+ to see what friends are posting and easily share articles with them.
Save the things you find on Flipboard. Tap the “+” button to collect items into your own magazines on any topic, from Great Hikes to Gear & Gadgets. Go to the Content Guide and select “By Our Readers” to explore magazines others are making.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
★ All your news, interests and social updates in one personalized magazine.
★ Save stories you love into your own magazine. Use the “+” button on any item, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
★ Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through the results in a beautiful magazine format.
★ Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, 500px, SoundCloud, Sina Weibo and Renren.
★ Read Cover Stories for a quick check on what’s happening now. Cover Stories is created just for you and is filled with popular items from everything you’ve added to your Flipboard.
★ Enjoy Flipboard in 18 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, U.S. and U.K.
★ Explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
★ Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
★ Add content to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard or Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page: http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com.
- Syncing and backup: back up your subscriptions, podcasts, playlists & progress with our server and your other android devices. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. After syncing, setting up a new phone has never been easier
- Powerful episode filters: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy
- Chromecast support: send your favourite podcasts straight to your TV with a single tap
- Built in audio variable speed playback: all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed
- Stunning phone and tablet interface: We've kept a close eye on the Android design guidelines while building the simplest and most powerful Pocket Casts interface yet. Simple, powerful, beautiful.
- Video & audio: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio (when Leo comes on), then back again (when someone better looking is speaking)
- Absolute control: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, bluetooth and many other ways
But wait, there's more!
- Auto download: pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download and never have to worry about having your shows ready to go.
- Skippety Skip: quick skip back and forward controls, that are configurable to whatever time you want
- Sleep Timer: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts
- Dark & Light: two themes to choose from, to suit your location and mood.
- Auto cleanup: set how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep, and have our app clean up the old ones for you.
- Instant refresh: Refresh 50 podcasts in the same time it takes other apps to do 1! (our server monitors your feeds, so your phone doesn't have to)
- OPML export/import: the playground is always open
- Download to SD Card or phone
- Landscape support: because longer is better
- Download resuming: because flakey networks are annoying
- Sharing: share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes.
> "It looks great, and is near perfect" - Beautiful Pixels
> "We've been using v4.5 for a little while now, and it's a damned fine upgrade, and well worth the $3.99 if you've been waiting to give it a shot" - Android Central
> "Pocket Casts is a Gorgeous Cross-Platform Mobile Podcast Manager." - Lifehacker
Headlines - Browse the latest headlines in our News, Sports, Life, Money, Tech, Travel and Opinion sections. Stories are updated 24/7 and can be shared via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook or any sharing app you download on your device.
Scores - Check out the latest sports scores for the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, college football and college basketball.
Weather - Get current conditions, forecasts, and radar maps, and save them for up to ten locations.
Photos - Enjoy beautiful photo galleries, including the Day in Pictures, Day in Sports, and Day in Celebrities—you can flip through the day's best photos or play them back as a slideshow and share your favorites with friends. We’ve also added the Editorial Cartoon gallery to the Opinion section.
Snapshots - Check out our signature Snapshots in News, Money, Sports, and Life, and vote to see Quick Question results in each one.
Offline Reading - Save and read USA TODAY content offline, even when you don't have a connection.
*NEW for Android 2.3+ Users: Customized Alerts - Get Breaking News alerts and alerts from USA TODAY sections including News, Sports, Life, Money, or Tech. Choose up to six categories and know more about everything as it happens.
*NEW for Android 2.3+ Users: Quiet Time - Set times when an alert won’t initiate a light, sound, or vibration on your device.
This is a world class weather app made for Australians, by Australians.
Four years ago Pocket Weather Australia was the first Aussie weather app on Android, and we continue to update it to make sure it remains the best!
What has it got?
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology data
- Weather information for every suburb in Australia
- Rain radars all around Australia
- Tide times
- Push notifications for warnings
- Home screen widgets of various sizes, to quickly see the weather at a glance
Pocket Weather Australia is a joy to use, thanks to the time we've spent planning, designing, building & polishing the user interface.
- Simple, intuative ui
- Dynamic weather display indicates conditions at a glance
- Data is visualised as much as possible
- Contrast has been increased throughout app for better readability
Who makes this?
We do. We're called Shifty Jelly and we're from Adelaide. We're a team of four. We love making Pocket Weather Australia for you. :)
What has it got Part II: The details.
Hourly temperature & wind forecasts seven days into the future (Everywhere except the Northern Territory)
Forecast data (where supported)
- Chance of rain
- Amount of rainfall
- Maximum UV
- High & Low Temperatures
- Weekly forecast details
- Sunrise & Sunset times with first and last light
- Current Temperature
- Feels-like Temperature
- Rainfall since 9am
- Wind velocity
- Live UV
- Air Pressure
- Dew Point
- Delta T
Three days of history information.
Tide tables can be set up for offline use.
- Rain Radars (64km, 128km, 256km, 512km radiuses where available)
- Rainfall radars (10min, 1 hour, Since 9am, 24 Hour)
- Wind Doppler
- National Rain
- National Satellite Map
Join millions who love Wattpad - the world’s ever growing library of downloadable books and stories.
Ranked one of the top 5 ebook reader apps for the last 3 years!
• Free ebooks and stories to read from the best of sci fi, fantasy, horror, mystery, romance, fan fiction, teen, thrillers, classics, poetry and so much more!
• Read popular ebooks & books by classic authors; Moby Dick, Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, The Art of War, by Sun Tzu, The Marvelous Land of Oz, Tales from Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice and more
• Connect with your favorite writers, including Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, and thousands of aspiring writers from across the globe
• Chat and comment about your top read ebooks while meeting other readers
• Get ebooks and story updates directly from authors and vote and comment on them with other readers
• Synchronize your Wattpad ebook library and read books on your phone, tablet and the web
• Wattpad also functions as a digital ebook writing app so that you can publish books you write for others to read
• Download fanfiction books & stories about Anime, such as Naruto, and the Supernatural, such as Werewolves, Vampires Diaries and Twilight
• Write stories and cast celebrities as your characters, such as Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev
• Create and read free fanfiction ebooks & stories about your favorite stars, like One Direction, Emblem3, Mindless Behavior, Justin Bieber and worldwide pop music stars such as Kpop's SNSD and TVXQ
Wattpad has received high ratings and was featured in publications like The New York Times, MacWorld, The Guardian and Washington Post. Here’s what people are saying:
• "Wattpad opens the doors and enlarges the view in places where the doors are closed and the view is restricted." - Margaret Atwood
• "Connecting readers and writers — Publishers need to establish a direct relationship with their customers, and this is something Wattpad excels at." - O'Reilly Media
• "Wattpad is exciting because there is the opportunity to create content with depth." - Vincent Lam
⭑ "I love Wattpad!!" - User reviews
Get 4 FREE magazines and a sneak peek at 4 upcoming books when you install the NOOK app and register with a new NOOK account. These pre-selected titles will automatically appear in your library when you sign in for the first time. †
Shop the NOOK Store in-app for new releases and New York Times best sellers. Find ebooks tailored to your interests with ultra-personalized recommendations we know you'll love. Then, enjoy an amazing, highly optimized reading experience with your NOOK app™ wherever you go. Start reading on one device and continue on another.
NOOK Everywhere - the top-rated app for readers in Google Play.
“As an eReader App, NOOK really is one of the best.” Android Authority
• Massive selection of over 3 million books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and kids books - most $9.99 or less
• Read FREE books. Choose from over 1 million free ebooks
• FREE book samples. Explore the best of fiction, sci-fi, mystery, romance and more
• Choose from over 1,000 magazines and newspapers—single issues or subscriptions. Try any title FREE for 14 days
• Adjustable font sizes and styles, line spacing, margins, and screen brightness for more comfortable reading. Select Night Mode for easier bedtime reading
• Syncs your last page, bookmarks, and notes so you can pick up where you left off
• Read NOOK Books™ on your NOOK® HD, NOOK® HD+, NOOK Tablet™, NOOK Color™, NOOK Simple Touch™, NOOK Simple Touch™ with GlowLight™, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Windows 8-based devices
• Search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary
• Add notes, bookmarks and highlights as you read
• Customize background and text colors with themes
• Read in portrait or landscape mode
• Easily transfer EPUB and CBZ files
• Language support for British English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
• Accessible to blind and low vision e-readers leveraging Android assistive technology, including screen magnification and TalkBack
• Shop for ebooks, magazines & newspaper subscriptions and manage your account by visiting the NOOK Store at NOOK.com
• Now supporting NOOK Comics™ with Zoom View for a close up, panel-by-panel view of the story in a sequence as the author intended
• Our exclusive ArticleView ™ for magazines helps you focus on an individual article.
BEST SELLING BOOKS
• Romance – The Search, Dream Eyes, The Duke is Mine, Rainshadow Road
• Fiction – 12th of Never, Safe Haven, Gone Girl, The Racketeer
• Mystery – Blindsighted, Kisscut, Notorious Nineteen
• Books for Teens – Beautiful Creatures, Reached, Divergent #1
• Books for Young Readers – Beautiful Creatures series: Beautiful Darkness, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #7 – The Third Wheel, Heroes of Olympus series, #3 – The Mark of Athena
• Science-Fiction & Fantasy – The Hobbit, Ever After, A Game of Thrones, Chosen
BEST SELLING AUTHORS
• James Patterson
• Gillian Flynn
• Janet Evanovich
• Nicholas Sparks
• Nora Roberts
BEST SELLING MAGAZINES
• Woman’s World, InTouch Weekly - New! Exclusively on NOOK
• Real Simple
• Game Informer
• National Geographic
BEST SELLING NEWSPAPERS
• USA Today
• The Washington Post
• The Onion
• New York Daily News
• Los Angeles Times
• Over 200 college newspapers
Selection shown above for U.S. users only; selection and price of e-books and e-periodicals may vary by country
* NOOK account and credit card registration required.
† Selected promotional content available for a limited time only to new U.S. NOOK customers only. Promotion subject to change and may be modified or ended at any time. No cash value.
- Accurate, easy-to-understand coverage of the latest discoveries – and what they will mean for your life.
- A fresh, rational perspective on international news, from healthcare to energy.
- In-depth features that explore the big questions about life, the universe and what it means to be human.
The New Scientist app allows you to read each weekly issue on your Android device, including in-depth articles, videos and links to references. Download the New Scientist app read sample issues for free, buy individual issues or buy a subscription.
If you already have a subscription, please contact customer services to include app access as part of your subscription before logging in to the app. Customer services details can be found here: http://www.newscientist.com/info/in431?full=true
Details on subscription terms and conditions:
- Length: Subscriptions are available for a 1 month term (4 issues) or 1 year term (51 issues). Delivery is weekly.
- Payment will be charged through Google Play’s billing system at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewals are similarly available for 1 month or 1 year.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions via Google Play do not include unlimited access to newscientist.com.
Having trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
If someone in the world has a good idea, you’ll read about it in New Scientist.
1000+ scary stories!
So children, do all gathered around the campfire? Okay, now slide closer to the fire and do not look back, because I'm going to tell you a very scary story ...
The application is built to be a collection of the best scary stories. All the stories are carefully selected and edited, and each of them can cause a cold sweat any daredevil.
Read it and be afraid. Remember, to be afraid, there is nothing wrong, in fact the best way to deal with fear - not to avoid them, and to meet with them face to face.
Regular updating stories database!
What happens when you combine a group of engineers in Silicon Valley with the New American Standard Bible? You get the Talking NASB Bible by Tecarta – a very cool and fast Android app designed for Bible Study, quick navigation and easy note taking. No other Bible app matches the design, functionality and affordability of the NASB Bible by Tecarta.
A simple, powerful design will allow you to easily read the NASB Bible off-line (without an Internet connection), navigate, search, highlight verses, bookmark, make margin notes, copy/paste or take notes. Additional translations such as The Message, New Living Translation (NLT), NIV or ESV can be affordably purchased via in-app purchase. Find out for yourself why Tecarta Bibles are the top selling Bibles on Android smart phones and tablets.
The NASB is widely regarded as the most literal of 20th century translations. The NASB is a word-for-word style adaptation of the ASV. Special attention was given to the rendering of verb tenses to give readers a translation that is as close as possible to the sense of the original Greek and Hebrew texts.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Move back and forth from reading your Bible and the built-in note editor.
- Works off-line, No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles.
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book to quickly find words and study topics.
- Free, streamed Bible translations available when there is an internet connection.
- Copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly.
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry in verse bar or verse picker.
- Night mode for low light reading.
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages.
- Add margin notes to jot down your thoughts right next to the relevant verses.
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies.
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks.
- View your reading History.
- Portrait / Landscape mode.
- Font sizes can be easily changed.
- Easily share verses and notes with friends and family through email, Facebook, text messages, etc.
- Users can expand Bible Library (NIV, Message, NLT, NASB, ESV, NCV, NKJV and others) easily through Add-ons.
- Split-screen capability allows users to see multiple translations at the same time.
- More affordable translations, study notes and reference tools are being added regularly.
- It's a talking Bible! It reads the bible to you using Text-to-Speech.
Quick Tips and Suggestions
- Read the Help section to quickly familiarize yourself with all the softwares capabilities. Touch Menu then Help.
- Have the Bible read out to you. Touch Menu then Read.
- Contact the super responsive tech support with your questions.
If you have suggestions, questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com
Our extensive encyclopedia of aquarium fish and aquatic plants has been built from years of research and consultations, it's our pride and joy.
✔ Huge A-Z list of tropical fish and plants, each with its own image and data.
✔ Contains hundreds of highly detailed tropical fish and plant profiles, covering a searchable index of over 2000 common names!
✔ Search or browse by name or by combinations of search properties.
✔ Mini-articles for fish keepers.
✔ Glossary of tropical aquarium, aquascaping and fishkeeping terms and definitions.
✔ Directly compare tropical fish or plant profiles.
✔ Calculation tools for various heating, lighting and volume requirements.
✔ Interactive forum, user polls & voting.
✔ Per profile note-taking facility.
✔ Cloud backup & restore for notes, favourites & settings.
✔ Free database / profile updates!
✔ Supports phones, tablets and standalone smartwatches.
✔ Supports App2SD and Move To SD (android 2.2+).
✔ No ads, no intrusive permissions, just a clean fast app for aquarium owners.
✔ Priced very keenly for a professional reference, just a cup of coffee!
Includes key data such as: family, origin, lifespan, size, biological load, swim level, water temperature / parameters, dietary requirements, common illnesses, temperament, sociableness, recommended group sizes, planted tank suitability, minimum tank size, filtration level, habitual set up and detailed notes.
For a wide variety of species including Cichlids, Barbs, Tetras, Danios, Gourami, Angelfish, Catfish (Plecs, Corydoras, Synodontis), Rainbowfish, Loaches, Gobies, Gar, Platys, Mollys, Rasboras, Guppy, Arowana and many more aquarium fish...
▶ This is the ORIGINAL and the ONLY VERSION of Tropical Fish Guide that we produce for Android - please beware of imitators using our app name and trademarks!
▶ Please Note: Tropical Fish Guide Pocket Edition covers freshwater aquarium fish only, it does not include saltwater/marine fish.
▶ We support our apps. If you run in to a problem, please drop us an email and we will work with you directly to resolve any issues, or alternatively, visit our website at www.markstevens.co.uk where we have support articles and FAQ's.
Love the Moon? Get this 3-D simulation, with Live Wallpaper, Widgets, Monthly Calendar and more!
Hold the Moon in your hand with this stunning 3-D simulation of Moon phases with data updated in real time. Swipe back and forth to move through the phases of the Moon. This app has all the data you need including Moon rise/set times, illumination, Moon phase name , zodiac location and the distance to the Moon, all in a beautiful, elegant app that's fun to use. It's even got a monthly calendar so you can see what the Moon will look like over the months.
It has all the same features as the Pro version, it's just ad supported.
☾ ☾ ☾ ☽ ☽ ☽
See the current phases of the Moon with a beautiful 3-D simulation made by NASA satellites. You can even see the shadows change on the Moon as the phases change.
☾ "Fantastic application for tracking everything you ever wanted to know about the moon. Beautifully designed as well. " - Art
This app shows you the current phase of the Moon, using a simulation of the lunar surface created by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance mission during its observations of the Moon.
☾ "Works great on my Samsung Galaxy Note running Android 4.0.4. The moon phase scrolling is very smooth. A great app that gives you "full control" of the state of the Moon!" - Chromeman
You can smoothly drag the Moon phase back and forth with your finger, or even "spin it" to quickly advance forwards or backwards. It's kind of hypnotic, and will keep a child entertained for quite a while.
☽ Beautiful images of the Moon were made by NASA from data collected by spacecraft. Watch how the shadows on the craters change over the course of a month, and see the Moon's libration (wobble) as it completes an orbit around the Earth.
☽ Installation includes a Live Wallpaper and a Widget so you don't need to run the app to always know what phase it is.
☽ See the current date, distance, phase name, zodiac location and illumination percentage: updated in real time. GPS detection of your hemisphere and location to make sure the Moon looks right for you.
☽ Swipe left and right to move forward or backwards in time to see what the Moon will look like in the future or past. It slides back and forth with "buttery" smoothness. Spin it faster or slower. You can even set it to spin through its phases on its own.
☽ Pinch-zoom the Moon to see a full lunar atlas with spacecraft landing sites, mare and large craters
☽ Need to find the next full Moon? You can click a button to take you to the next full Moon or new Moon.
☽ You can also access a calendar that shows you the phase of the Moon for any date in the past or future. You can also see a monthly calendar of the Moon's phases.
☽ Share your phase of the Moon images on all the popular social networks
☽ Supports rotation to Landscape mode or Portrait mode
☽ Press "Start Rotating" and watch the Moon rotate through its phases, all on its own.
☽ Pinch to zoom the Moon in and out to reveal more details on the lunar surface, and then pan around with two fingers
☽ Turn on a full lunar atlas, with dozens of labeled locations, including landing sites, craters and lunar maria.
☽ See the zodiac signs so you can find the Moon quickly in the night sky
Developed by Universe Today. Please email me if you have any questions or there are any problems with your specific version of Android. We'd also love to hear your feature ideas.
Moon images created by NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio
Please, support developers of this app and buy ad-free version here:
This version has new permissions to optimize ads(the paid version does *not* have them).
"read phone status and identity" - allows the retrieval of a unique id to better track ad impressions
"approximate location" allows ads to be displayed based on your rough location (i.e city or town)
Why? - This is a one man project (me - DBrady). Some of you may have noticed that updates to Reddit News are not as frequent as they once were. It has become increasingly difficult to find time (around a full time job, family and friends) to implement all the features people want to see and have asked for. The purpose of these new permissions is to try and increase ad revenue to a point where i could work on updating Reddit News for a day or two a week.
I realize there is (understandable) discontent around these kinds of permissions so i'm making the old version available ad free and permission free for users who don't want to upgrade. You can download it from my Dropbox here:
You also have the option to buy the paid version.
Also see the following link for a discussion on reddit:
Thanks for listening and cheers!
A full featured Reddit browser with a user interface fully optimised for touch screens. It makes browsing Reddit on your phone an absolute pleasure.
"Reddit News Is The Best Free Reddit App For Android" -RedmondPie
See this link for an explanation of how to use some of the buttons for comment navigation: http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/y51g6/reddit_news_update_tablet_interfaceincluding/c5sf1y3
- pre-fetching of images for quick viewing right from the stories list
- Stories and comments load at the same time. Switch between the two by sliding up and down the voting bar. (see market pic)
- View profiles, edit and delete comments, check your inbox, submit posts and more...
- Hi-res thumbnails created from pre-fetched images
- Sidebar and Spoiler support
- Rage faces and MLP emotes in comments with alternate text
- Drag and drop sortable Subreddits, move your favorites to the front.
- multiple colour themes including black,white,blue and pink
- Search Reddit for a specific topic.
- Optimized layout for phones and tablets
- butter smooth scrolling!
★★ Awarded Kirkus Star ★★
Boynton Moo Media teams up with award-winning Loud Crow Interactive, to bring to life her beloved, funny, wildly best-selling bedtime board book, The Going to Bed Book.
“I absolutely adore working with the ridiculously creative and innovative team at Loud Crow,” says Sandra Boynton, “and I am so proud of what we’ve done together with The Going to Bed Book. Our interactive book app version of my book manages to both retain the original board book experience, and add a subtle, yet captivating dimension to it. It’s such wonderful fun. And oh! I am so smitten by Billy J. Kramer’s infinitely reassuring narration for this, and Michael Ford’s understated and lovely piano composition.”
Far beyond any e-book experience, The Going to Bed Book app has all the magic and appeal of a traditional pop-up book, offering lively interactivity and thoroughly mesmerizing discovery. Imagine! An ark that rocks. Characters that respond to touch with sound and movement. Tap water that turns on and off, and steam that fogs the screen. Can you write your name in the steam? Of course! There are teeth to brush, and a group exercise session with ten pajama-clad animals (big and small) each with its own unique exercise. Help the little piggy turn off the lights, then rock yourself to sleep to the music box sound of twinkling stars. There's something wonderful to discover on every page.
Boynton adds, “Of course The Going to Bed Book app is first and foremost for children, and I know they will be captivated and delighted. But it’s also perfect for agitated high-level executives. What a great evening-time alternative to reviewing the minutes of last week’s Near-Term Strategic Wombat Acquisitions meeting.”
* The first Sandra Boynton book app, going far beyond what an e-book experience can offer
* Touch, pull, and turn animals and objects to make them move, or tilt your device to watch things slide and cascade
* Wonderful resonant and gentle narration by British Invasion legend, Billy J. Kramer
* Boynton’s original text and illustrations for her popular The Going to Bed Book (over 5 million in print!)
* Realistic page turning interactions just like the original board book
* "The Big Guy Reads It" with word highlighting to help improve reading skills
* Or “I want to read it myself” and hear individual words pronounced with the tap of a finger
Pocket Météo vous apporte des prévisions météo gratuites pour les 36.000 communes de France métropolitaine et des DOM-TOM !
Simple et agréable à consulter, Météo Pocket vous donne chaque jour :
- le bulletin pour le matin, la journée, le soir, et la nuit
- la carte de France animée
- les prévisions pour les 7 jours à venir
• Search anonymously.
• Find instantly.
• Stay informed.
Search anonymously. We believe in better search and real privacy at the same time. That's why:
• We don't track you: http://donttrack.us/
• We don't filter bubble you: http://dontbubble.us/
• We don't collect or share your personal information.
• When you search DuckDuckGo, you are anonymous.
Find instantly. Our app has tons of instant answers, which means you have to work less to get what you really want.
• Get answers from hundreds of sources.
• Auto-complete to answers instead of just searches.
• Search directly on thousands of other sites with !bang commands.
Stay informed. We only feature the most shared stories from hand-crafted sources:
• Just #1 stories like most emailed or upvoted
• No repeat topics per day (even across sources)
• Readability view with search suggestions that tie Search & Stories together.
How do I replace Stories with Recent Searches? Tap settings icon (three horizontal lines) -> Settings -> Home screen view -> Recent searches.
What story sources are currently available?
• Current events: BBC, CNN, Digg, Drudge Report, NPR, reddit Politics, Reuters, The Guardian, reddit TrueReddit, reddit Worldnews, Yahoo!;
• Entertainment: reddit Aww, Dear Abby, reddit Funny, reddit Movies, reddit Music, People, reddit Pics;
• Magazine: Browser, Feature, Longform, The New Yorker, Time;
• Newspaper: New York Times, Wall Street Journal;
• Sports: ESPN, Grantland;
• Technology: reddit Gaming, Hacker News, Lifehacker, reddit Programming, reddit Science, Slashdot, reddit Technology;
• Trivia: reddit AMA (Ask me Anything), Quora, reddit TIL (Today I Learned)
Tags: duckduckgo, duck duck go, ddg, ddgo, duck search, search, search engine, privacy, private search, private browser.
More from developer
Stay in touch with what's going on in your town wherever you go with the new free KTNC app. Read stories, watch video, submit your own photos/videos – it's everything KTNC, in the palm of your hand.
Download today to stay informed & contribute to covering your community! Thanks!
Stay in touch with what's going on in your town wherever you go with the new free Gilroy Dispatch app. Read stories, watch video, submit your own photos/videos – it's everything Gilroy, in the palm of your hand.
Download today to stay informed & contribute to covering your community! Thanks!
Stay in touch with what's going on in your town with the new free Morgan Hill Times app. Read stories, watch video, submit your own photos/videos–it's everything Morgan Hill Times, in the palm of your hand.
Download today to stay informed & contribute to covering your community! Thanks!