The calculations are of a high enough accuracy for almost all amateur astronomy applications.
Due to the fact that astronomy is often best when far from civilization where mobile signal may not always be reliable. Therefore, this app is (almost) completely self-contained and does not require any internet connection for most of the information available. The only exceptions to this are the SOHO solar images and NGC/IC, Messier, Caldwell and Binary star images and weather forecast which are loaded dynamically, as well as the refreshing of satellite, comet and near-earth asteroid data.
Night mode turns the display red for night observations without having to ruin your night vision.
The Sky Map makes use of the direction sensors of the device to show the sky above (or below you). Most of the features can be toggled in the settings. The Sky Map also allows you to turn on the device's camera to see the view behind the device with the sky map superimposed over it.
The direction sensors of the device may need to be calibrated if the map appears to be pointing in the wrong direction. To calibrate the device's sensors wave the device in a figure-8 pattern. If the direction is still off, then the direction calibration can be adjusted manually by changing the setting in the Settings screen.
The observation log, allows you to save observations in the applications, as well as manage a list of astronomical equipment and observing locations. This equipment is also available for use in the Telescope Calculator.
Most of the data screens have an option to share the data via email, or other similar apps able to accept HTML content.
The Astronomical Time is also available as a Home screen widget. To use the widget, the app needs to be installed onto the internal storage instead of the SD card, otherwise it will not be available.
The Russian translation of the application is courtesy of Lirvux.
Some permissions are required for correct functioning of the app:
Location - used to determine user location throughout the app
Camera/Microphone - used to allow camera background in skymap. The microphone is never used but this permission is bundled with camera.
Photos/Media/Files - used to allow proper functioning of the full screen images and caching of images
Network access - used to do online searches, and downloading comet, asteroid and satellite data, object images and geocoding.
The app is jam-packed with features:
- Observe the sky with the skymap, planisphere, aurora forecast, polar finder, weather forecast, daylight map, SOHO images, Jupiter and Saturn's moons, Moon and Sun calendars and what's up.
- Detailed object information on the planets, constellations, comets, exoplanets, meteor showers, near-earth asteroids, satellites, as well as the full NGCIC, Caldwell, Messier, 6th catalog of Visual Binary Stars by the USNO and General Catalog of Variable Stars catalogs, as well as a SIMBAD search.
- Calculate angular separation, atmospheric refraction, magnitude, coordinate conversions, visual limiting magnitude, precession, redshift, and telescope airy disc, f-ratio and magnification
- Astronomical references, glossary, HR diagram and stellar classification.
- Astrophotography tools for exposure time, CCD resolution, Untracked exposure time and optimal f-ratio.
- Emphemerides for eclipses, equinoxes, conjunctions and oppositions, the sun, moon and planets
- Observation log
- Astronomical time
- Dream Journal with optional pin-protection: Have a silent notification ready each morning to start recollecting your dream. Keep your journal entries in a searchable list and protect your dreams if needed.
- Reality Checking: Reminders to analyze your surroundings, so you can learn to check if you are dreaming.
- Dream Clues: low audio cues that can trigger your lucid dreaming by playing a special Totem Sound you choose.
- Cloud backup of your dreams! Create an optional cloud account to backup your dreams if you want to.
- Dream Patterns: The most common words and themes from your journal can be viewed in a list so you can analyze your dreams better.
- Pausing your training: Learning lucid dreaming takes some time. Sometimes you want to pause your training for just a few days.
- Oneironaut Achievements: An explorer of dream worlds is called an Oneironaut. Follow you progress and keep track of your stats.
- Dark theme across the whole app is now available as a premium feature.
- Continuous Speech-To-Text in the dream journal, for when you're just awake enough to start collecting your subconscious adventure, but not awake enough to want to use the keyboard.
Lucid dreaming is learning to know you are dreaming, while you are dreaming. Becoming aware that you are dreaming allows you to shape, influence and direct your dreams with clarity, instead of being uncritically controlled by them. This app will train you to achieve lucidity in your dreams and understand them better by revealing their patterns.
When you are aware of being in a dream, you can also learn to master experiences that aren't possible in waking reality. You can fly, breathe under water or whatever else you put your mind to. With the sensations as real as in waking life. Your mind is the only limit.
It is reported that lucid dreaming can also help to overcome nightmares, be used to rehearse success for real life scenarios and be used train creativity.
Become awoken - Start dreaming for real!
Awoken is a lucid dreaming guide with a free dream diary, cloud sync, lucid dreaming info and techniques to achieve clear dreams. It can help you master lucid dreaming, and act as a trainer and helper. When you wake up, the app can have a silent notification ready, so you can write down your dream. There's an optional dream cloud module, that can sync your dream entries to Google's app engine. Dream back up can be useful if you loose your device .There's also a premium feature dream pattern analyzer.You can also protect our journal with password in the form of a pin. The dream analyzer takes the words and hashtags from your journal/diary and gathers them in an nice overview. So you can explore your dream patterns and dream themes better.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to determine synchronizations if you have cloud backup activated.
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS: When you choose cloud backup, you must choose an account to attach it to.
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: A requirement to use Google's backend cloud system. No personal information is being gathered or saved on the external storage.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: A requirement to use Google's backend cloud system. No personal device-information is being gathered or saved.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For resetting reality checks and such on a restart.
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: Only used for speech-to-text in the dream journal if/when the user activates it.
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS: A requirement to use Google's backend cloud system.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: A requirement to use Google's backend cloud system. No personal information is being gathered or saved here.
com.android.vending.BILLING: To upgrade to premium version.
Watch them learn all the names of numerous fixing tools used in everyday life in the home, garden, yard or garage, through fun and play. A pleasant voice will always encourage and praise your kids and toddlers and motivate them to continue to build their vocabulary, memory, and cognitive skills while playing.
Simple & intuitive child-friendly interface
Universal app for all phones and tablets
14 different languages and pronunciations (English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Japanese, Ukrainian, Dutch)
Hundreds of pieces in 30 different puzzles
Easy navigation between puzzles
Easy movement of puzzle pieces across screen
High-quality pictures and images
Sweet background melodies
Drag & drop animations
Balloon animation & happy cheering after each correctly solved puzzle
The theme of this Puzzle is ‘Tools’, check our other apps for more themes like ‘Animals’, 'Food', 'Bath', 'Kitchen', 'Furniture' and 'Vehicles'
And last but not least ***All puzzles are available for FREE***
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not contain any in-app purchases
• Does not collect personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on it while playing.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new free features.
The Periodic Table is where all life begins and ends - it’s useful for so many purposes, from your studies to general everyday tasks including medicinal purposes and referencing. Our latest application brings key information to your fingertips - from summaries of an element to the properties of it.
THE PERIODIC TABLE - AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
The Periodic Table is useful in everyday life - have every element in your pocket and find out more from your fingertips.
THE ULTIMATE CHEMISTRY TOOL, IN YOUR POCKET.
Search for any element - find its properties and compare it to other elements on the fly - it’s easy, fast and free. Scroll through the elements to find the one you want or simply search for it. See the elements sorted by state at various temperatures, classifications or properties.
THE ULTIMATE EDUCATION APP FOR ANDROID.
Take a quiz or view a collection of Study Cards on a variety of topics - the Periodic Table app is perfect for revision and education purposes. With the Periodic Table for Android, the world is at your fingertips, literally.
The Periodic Table for Android - the ultimate chemistry tool, just a tap away.
- See all of the elements, their details, atomic structure, boiling point and so much more.
- Compare different elements and improve your productivity.
- Sort the elements by properties, classification or state, instantly.
- Search for any element.
- Use the built-in Study Cards for revision.
Descriptive statistics was developed with the aim to be the introduction of a most complete selection of statistics tools for Quality Engineers.
- Standard Deviation
- Two-sided Student's t
- Confidence interval.
Here’s what people are saying about the original School Psychology Tools for iPhone:
“I have used every aspect of this software. I find it critical for the ‘in action’ behavior observation of a child in crisis, psych reports, and keeping track of my contacts with parents and students. There are too many great features to list. The developers are amazing and want to make this an amazing program that serves the needs of psychologists throughout the state. They added features that help many of our colleagues do their job more effectively. Not only do I endorse it as a Psychologist, but I believe simple tools like this are more effective then the generic software districts purchase for the masses of employees.”
Los Angeles Association of School Psychologists - President 2011-12
LAUSD Support Unit North - Psychological Services
“Everything about this app is great! It is user friendly, gives us the tools we need and provides an organization system to keep our evals straight. I plan on using it for all of my evals and recommending it to all of my students. I love this app!”
-Kara E. McGoey, PhD, NCSP
Associate Professor of School Psychology
Dr. McGoey has published over 30 scholarly papers and presented numerous times at national conferences on the topic of behavioral assessment and intervention.
“School Psych Tools is like a swiss army knife. In addition to an observation app, there are a whole set of functions including an age calculator, to do list, calendar, and deadline tracker. The app has ensured that School Psychologists have considerably lightened their load going into and out of schools.”
- Dan Florell, Ph.D., NCSP
Assistant Professor, Eastern Kentucky University
On the web: www.mindpsi.net
- Plan your interventions, evaluations and reevaluations using built-in and fully customizable templates.
- As you check off certain key tasks (such as “Obtain Consent”), the due date and the status of a student are automatically updated accordingly.
- Monitor the status of an individual student, or track deadlines for your entire caseload with ease.
- Change the length of time allowed for completing evaluations and the length of time between reevaluations, depending on the laws of your country or guidelines of your province or school.
- Sort your students by Name, Evaluation Due Date, School, Grade, or Teacher.
- Observe and report multiple behaviors, over multiple days using Interval, Duration, Frequency and ABC direct observation recordings.
- Email or print reports with tables and graphs for easy inclusion in your report.
- Manage frequently occurring tasks (such as “Calls to Make”) using the To-Do List. Give yourself Due Dates for completing individual tasks that can appear on your Calendar.
- Manage events such as meetings and testing appointments from the Calendar, which is kept separate from your personal Calendar.
- View all of today's events, deadlines, and tasks on one page for a quick glance at your day ahead. From the menu, you can easily see how many items remain on your list for today.
- Write a quick Note or record a Voice Note!
- Use a free Dropbox account to export/import data to securely backup your app in situations of a lost, stolen or damaged device.
- Use helpful Gadgets including a Stopwatch, Normal Distribution Curve Calculator and Age Calculator, all without leaving the app!
- Android 2.2 or later
- Free space on internal storage. Student data is stored on the device (not on an SD card, where it could be read by other apps). We recommend having 100 MB or more available.
Let Us Lighten Your Load.
BioMath Calculators: Quickly calculate melting temperature, molarity, dilution, DNA and protein concentration, and more.
Protocols & Applications Guide: Use this section to learn more about molecular and cell biology, or to find protocols for common molecular, cell biology and DNA analysis procedures. Chapter titles include Apoptosis, Buffers, Cloning, Cell Signaling, DNA Purification, PCR Amplification, Reporters, and Transfection.
Multimedia: Includes video protocols and animated demos. Can be viewed from within the Protocols & Applications Guide, or easily accessed via a separate menu.
Custom PCR Protocol: Create, save, annotate and e-mail custom PCR protocols.
Restriction Enzyme Tool: Search for restriction enzymes by name, recognition sequence or overhang. Explore compatible enzymes for double digests quickly, without having to select each individually.
Do you want to see different molecules such as adrenaline, cocaine, amino acids and etc. with real 3D stereoscopic mode?
With "Molecule 3D" you can look at them with several 3D stereoscopic modes: Anaglyth, Side by Side and Mirror separated.
"Molecule 3D" helps you to understand space structure of complex molecules.
For Anaglyph stereoscopic mode you must have Anaglyph stereo glasses having red/green-blue color division.
Some people can see stereoscopic image without special glasses using Side by Side or Mirror separated mode.
You can simply open any file in PDB(protein Data Bank) format or choose some molecules in the available list and interact with it by simple standard touch control.
File browser shows files only with *.pdb, *.ent, *.txt extensions and only not empty directories.
Some basic control features:
- main menu is called by clicking on the title of the main window(where molecule is displayed) or by context menu;
- grouping, search are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window.
Interleaved stereoscopic mode for HTC Evo 3D mobile phone is supported. It is automatically detected and added in stereo mode list.
(1) Applications Guide, a set of workflows with product recommendations for each step in the workflow for Gene Expression, MicroRNA Analysis and other real-time PCR applications
(2)Troubleshooting tool, an interactive tool for identifying and resolving problems relating to real-time PCR
(3) Life Technologies’ videos related to real-time PCR
(4) Reference documents that you might need on the go
(5) Simple reaction calculator that allows researchers to easily calculate the volume of reagents required in setting up experiments.
As moléculas apresentadas podem ser manipuladas pelos usuários, permitindo a visualização por diferentes ângulos, assim como ampliar ou reduzir as estruturas, para que seja dado destaque em áreas de interesse. Cada molécula possui um texto explicativo.
Apoio: Sociedade Brasileria de Química (SBQ), INCT Energia e Ambiente e INCT Inomat
Plan your research without even being in the lab by connecting your ProFlex™ PCR system or SimpliAmp™ thermal cycler with your mobile device!
NEW: Interact Remotely with your ProFlex™ PCR system using your mobile device.
· Find product information on Taq Polymerases, dNTPs, PCR plastics, Gels and stains, RT enzymes, cDNA products and master mixes and add what you need to your cart for check out on Lifetechnologies.com.
· The Master Mix Calculator will help you design and edit your PCR master mixes on the fly. Your calculations will be stored in the cloud and accessible from either your mobile phone or tablet, or use the app to email/text them to yourself so you can print and paste into your notebook.
· Watch fun and educational videos on PCR as well to help you learn more about techniques and strategies to maximize your PCR experience.
Note: The PCR Essentials app and all associated content are for research use only.
- Daily Scripture (a daily scripture with comments).
- Songs in the night (a daily scripture with comments).
- Morning Devotions
- Hymns of Dawn (1-361).
- Audio Resources – Bible Audio, Bible Studies Audio on various topics, over 1000 Christian hymns
- Audio Sermons – over 15000 Christian sermons on different subjects. You can view them by categories or search for a subject or speaker.
- Bible Videos - over 150 Video Presentations on different Subjects
- Bible study books, Commentaries
You can minimize the app - Christian Resources and have the audio resources play in the background while you use other apps. If you use it on the phone, the sound will stop when a call comes in and resume after you finish the call.
You have the option to download audio files and discourses and listen to them when you don't have internet connection. You also have the option to add them to a favorites menu.
Please use the contact button if you have any suggestions or questions regarding Bible Resources.
You will find in this app: Bible Audio, Bible Resources, Audio sermons, Bible Studies, Christian Hymns, Christian Songs, Daily Manna, Daily Verse, Devotions, sermons about Jehovah, Bible Students, Christian Music, Scriptures with Explanation
== About ==
NDKmol is a molecular viewer for Android. You can view three dimensional structures of proteins, nucleic acids and small molecules. NDKmol supports most of common representations for molecules, such as ribbon, trace, stick, sphere and line. NDKmol also supports symmetry operations; biological assemblies and crystal packing can be displayed. You can search and download structures from RCSB PDB and NCBI Pubchem.
NDKmol has almost same functionality as GLmol, which is written in
== Features ==
* Read PDB or SDF/MOL file
* Rotate/Translate/Zoom model by finger
- Sphere(van der Waals radius)
- Alpha carbon trace
- Ribbon (Thin or Thick)
- B factor tube
- Nucleic acid ladder
- Nucleic acid line
- solvent 'stars'
* Smoothing of beta-sheets
- By chain
- By secondary structure(when defined in SHEET/HELIX records)
- By Elements
- Gradation (a.k.a chainbow)
- B factor
- Display unit cell
- Show crystal packing (when defined in REMARK section)
- Display biological assembly (when defined in REMARK section)
== How to Use ==
When launched, NDKmol automatically loads Porin (PDBID: 2POR) as an example. You can rotate the molecule by your finger.
To zoom or translate the molecule, press MENU button in your phone/tablet and select the mode. Two-finger gestures are also supported.
Everything else can be done from the MENU.
To load other PDB files, please put the file in "PDB" directory of the SD card and select "Open" command in the MENU. You can also download structures directly from RCSB PDB and NCBI PubChem web server. Select "Search and Download" in the menu.
== Contact ==
Project website is located at http://webglmol.sourceforge.jp/ . You can get source codes for this program from here.
Comments and suggestions are welcome at http://sourceforge.jp/projects/webglmol/forums/ or email@example.com
=== LICENSE notice ===
NDKmol itself is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License as follows.
However, PDB files included as examples are under DIFFERENT conditions.
NDKmol - Molecular Viewer for Android
(C) Copyright 2011, biochem_fan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.