Note to Amtrak Acela riders: install all Amtrak Northeast Corridor. Acela trains have numbers 2100-2299.
If you are not sure about purchasing this application, or whether if has schedules you are looking for, please install 'RailBandit - Free Trial', which is a free time-limited equivalent of this application specifically made so that you could evaluate it worry-free with no rush.
-Offline transit directions. Enter points A and B and the program gives you the best directions, including connections between lines and agencies. It works in tunnels, subways - anywhere.
-Information includes delays, service advisories and track information where available.
-No hassle schedule updates. No need to reinstall the application when schedules change. Download new schedules directly to your phone at any point.
-Find stations by name, by alphabetic listing, by line, by proximity to your current location or simply pick recently used stops.
-Your recent trips are saved and accessible with a single click.
-Automatic schedules updates. Select "automatic updates" box and application will check for new schedules automatically once a day, and notify you about available updates.
-Track yourself on-board of the train with GPS to see if it is on time or delayed.
Amtrak (selected lines), LIRR, NJ Transit, MTA Metro North, SEPTA, PATCO, Chicago Metra, Chicago Subway, CTA, MBTA (Boston), PATH, BART, LA Metro, SFRTA (Florida), PATCO, Caltrain, Metrolink, WMATA, Baltimore light rail, Baltimore Metro Subway, DART, Trinity Railway Express (TRE), DCTA A-Train, SLE (Shore Line East), Virginia Railway Express (VRE), MARC, Florida Tri-Rail, MARTA (Atlanta), Miami MetroRail, Sound Transit, NCTD (Coaster, Sprinter), LA Metro, Portland TriMet, GoTransit Rail (Ontario), Toronto TTC, and more… http://www.railbandit.com/schedules.htm
Keywords: Acela, realtime, itransit, itrans, MTA
Getting tired of unreadable booking emails? Want to have all your trip information in your smartphone?
Wipolo is a FREE and very useful app that gathers all the information you need during your trip from your booking emails.
Want to share your trips with your friends?
Wipolo creates beautiful customized trip itineraries that you can share on Facebook, just for fun or to get tips from your friends about your trip.
Keep all your trip plans in one app!
Access your trip and week-end plans with all the information you need anytime, anywhere, online and OFFLINE! Leave your numerous and often unreadable booking emails behind and enjoy your customized trip itinerary with detailed information for your flights, trains, car rentals, hotels, transportations and other activities (for example departure gate and terminal for your flight, booking confirmation number for your car rental, phone number and address for your hotel…)
Simple and immediate.
To create your trip itinerary, forward your booking confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our robot will extract the useful data and create automatically your trip itinerary. Give it a try, it is magic! And it works with more than 3000 travel providers (Expedia, Avis, United Airlines, Opentable, Amtrak, Booking.com, …)
Easy to share with your friends
Share your trip itineraries with your Facebook friends. Tell your friends the story of your next trip and get great recommendations and tips about your next destinations. Of course, you keep total control of your data by choosing for each trip if you want to share it and with whom. Ready? Download the free app and get started with Wipolo!
• App Awards winner in 2011
• Red herring 100 best start ups
• Winner of the Facebook Hackday San Francisco in 2011
• Tourism@Award winner
1. Manage Itineraries via tripit.com
2. Check Flight Status
3. Contact TravelStore
4. Email TravelStore
5. Look up Global Travel Warnings
6. Share via Facebook and Twitter
7. Download helpful Travel Apps
- Provide up to 3 contacts of your choice for alerts and control (Free Version supports only 1 contact for alerts).
- Activating the parking mode switches your phone to silent mode.
- Automatically get notified to selected contacts when there is an illegal parking exit.
- Call your Tracking Phone from provided contacts and hear the conversation in your vehicle.
- Track your vehicle at any time through SMS using ‘Find’ command.
- Enable parking location awareness to know where the vehicle is parked and locate it easily.
- Vehicle parking feature draws a path on the map to guide you to the parking location of your vehicle.
- The app works in background.
<<<<< How it works?>>>>>
- Download the app to your smartphone will be used as a Tracker, configure the parking radius range (Geo Fencing) and provide contacts for control and alerts.
- Select which contact numbers shall be notified on illegal parking exit (Only in Pro Version, free version alerts only the primary contact).
- Enable the parking mode and place the device hidden in your vehicle.
- If there is any illegal parking exits, the current location of the vehicle will be sent in an SMS message to Alert enabled provided contacts (Only in Pro Version, free version alerts only primary contact).
- Call your smartphone from any provided contacts and hear the conversations inside the vehicle.
- The app allows 3 contact numbers to be saved to track the vehicle by sending the ‘Find’ command.
- Getting the coordinates of the location the first priority will be given to GPS (If GPS is enabled), otherwise Tower Triangulation will be used to get the proximity location. GPS is recommended for higher accuracy.
- After vehicle parking, open the app and long click and select “Add Parking” option on Current location.
- Carry your smartphone with you.
- To locate your vehicle parking location long click again on the map and select ‘Where Parking?’ option.
- The app will draw a path on the map from your current location to the vehicle’s parking location.
- To clear the parking location, long click again on the map and select ‘Remove Parking’ option.