The user when creating "Board" will be the admin and he/she can manage the page ‘Board” as follows
- Assign one or more Co admin.
- Add / Edit Sub-Board.
- Delete / Edit subject.
- Delete a comment/reply.
- Block a user from participating in the page "Board".
- Select a subject to be featured.
The site also offers the following features to all users
- Personal page which includes adding profile photo, number and the list of subject, comment, follower and following, and also a list of “My interests”.
- Internal messages between users (followers) with a Block feature.
- Notifications with on/off control (new Board, new message, new subject, new comment)
- Follow “Board” of interest.
- Follow users and their participations.
- “Up rate” subject for its featured.
- Add subject and edit it with direct upload of images/YouTube/files.
- Add comment on a subject with direct upload of images and files.
- Add Reply on a comment.
While Facebook checkin and other location sensitive apps are fantastic, they are meant to be used once you already arrive, which is usually too late with Nightlife.
Currently the only way to know where your friends are going each night is to contact them individually or hear through word of mouth. Night Way ensures that you are going to be where your friends are.
Using your current location Night Way locates all the nightlife venues in your area (clubs, bars, lounges etc) and by checking in you are announcing that you will be 'going to' that place. With us you can make sure you are going to the right place.
Log in with Facebook or create an account and start checking into places while you are at pre-parties, dinner, or getting ready. You’ll be amazed at how much easier going out is with us. Of course, we will also post to your Facebook and Twitter account on your behalf (with your permission obviously).
YOUR WALL - post your latest horsemanship victories, photos and accomplishments.
YOUR HORSE'S WALL - keep track of your horse's progress through the Parelli Horsemanship program and upload photos.
FIND MEMBERS - find friends that are in your local area, or across the globe for inspiration, meet-ups and support with your horsemanship journey. Stuck? Ask for help and get an answer from the Parelli Community.
TASKS - never wonder what to do with your horse! Follow custom generated tasks, check them off and see new suggestions on what to try next!