A single app to control your Tegra3 and Tegra 4 (Check Recent Changes). This tool will enable you to save power or switch to performance on fly. It covers safety features of master boot to enable/ disable your boot settings. Designed in a way that is look different than most market overclocking tools and provide easy to use interface. It can be very effective for those who are frustrated of heat problems or battery drain issues. For gamers it pack an FPS lock that help to get consistent Frame rate while saving battery when Gaming !!
This app is easy to use and DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO BE A GEEK, even a noob can control everything GUARANTEED* !
*If he learn to get rooted first.
*First time ever on android device: 120Hz or blur buster mod that makes your device smoothest of all GUARANTEED! Also included is nvidia Shield mod that increases its processor performance and is even visible in benchmarks with a huge margin. Try yourself to believe!
**Works like a charm even on any Tegra 3 and Tegra 4 device**
** Allows you to lock FPS(Frames per Second) which in turn saves battery for gamers and non gamers alike(minimum 40 recommended) and now from 1.5.6 you can switch to 30 FPS mode on fly!
* Select number of cores!
* The show stealer Low Power Core Control!!!
* SetCpu clock control
* GPU Overclock (From v 1.4 supports GPU/ CPU unlinking and freedom with GPU overclock !! )
*Added 50, 100, 150Mhz frequencies to GPU for power saving purpose. Default lowest was 200Mhz!!
* Ram Underclock (use it to save battery. It makes things laggy but not noticeable in light gaming, Gamers rejoice!)
* SD cache
* Out Of Memory Management ( OOM )
* Nvidia Prism Toggle Control (Special Brightness Cutter solution!)
*Tegra Thermal Guard ( Can now control throttling on Tegra3 phones and tablets )
*Vibrator strength control
*Max CPU Temperature logging.
*Time in States.
* Some Misc Tweaks + more upcoming.....
Guaranteed to work better than even most famed system tuner , No-frills CPU Control apps as these are generic applications while Tegra Overclock contains more settings and control even over Trickster mod. All in a nutshell if you have a TEGRA 3 Processor then you have come to right place.
This is Tegra Overlclock (meant for Tegra 3 devices) and not Tegrak Overclock (meant for samsung devices).
We strictly discourage using pirated apps and or even cracked stuff. So if the app is used on a modded Google Play store that will not work! Use original stuff, pay a little for the efforts and you will enjoy the experience.
If the app says "NOT LICENSED" , try this:
1> Grant root permission permanent as this cause conflict with the app dialog for the very first time in rare case.
2>If you face any other issue like retry message even when you have a good internet connection then try clearing the data of Play Sore App (settings > apps > all > play store > clear data)
or even try uninstalling and re installing the Play store update from the same path! Also quitting and reopening the app may solve the issue of BUTTON NOT WORKING/ License not Acquired issue as it happens only when an error occurs during license.
3> Contact the Developers directly
IMPORTANT * Please Read
From v 1.2 Tegra Overclock will work on all Tegra 3 devices regardless of Kernel used. Still keep in mind that some of the features and GPU Overclocking(above 416Mhz) are kernel specific.
Just uninstall it within 15 minutes from time of purchase and get an automatic refund and if you missed somehow then Contact us and we will refund you. That's a Genuine Promise.
Thanks for Reading!
For Refund, any queries and support mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject including app name and order number if application was paid.
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
< Galaxy S> SHW-M110S, GalaxyS GT-I9000, GalaxyK SHW-M130K, GalaxyU SHW-M130L, GalaxyTab SHW-180S, GalaxyTab SHW-M180L lagfix application.
It only works on "Tegrak Kernel" and "Lulz Kernel"
TEGRAK Kernel build 13 start to support VOODOO Sound v2.
GT-I9000 users, visit here.
Supports lagfix ext4 on data, dbdata, system and cache.
Supports custom recovery.
Easy backup and restoring
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark
3DMark is a graphics benchmark used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard gaming performance benchmark, a professional-grade testing tool available to you for free.
• The world's most popular benchmark test since 1997.
• Developed by Futuremark, the benchmark experts.
• Test your device's GPU and CPU performance.
• Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
• 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Accurate and impartial benchmark tests
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Benchmarks you can trust
3DMark and PCMark are the only mobile benchmarks protected by rules for manufacturers. What's more, all our benchmarks are supported by detailed technical guides that explain exactly what's being measured and how the scores are calculated. Better benchmarking starts here.
3DMark technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
OS: Android 4.0 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 33 MB app, 206 MB app + tests
3DMark app is 33 MB. The Ice Storm benchmarks are a further 173 MB download, installed when you first run the app. You can uninstall benchmarks to free up storage space, while leaving 3DMark installed and available to browse your saved scores and the Best Devices list.
This app is for non-commercial use only
• Business users contact email@example.com for licensing.
• Members of the press please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overclock can be harm to your hardware.
Use at your own risk.
Please read this description before installing.
This is a very sensitive program in regard to hardware and kernel. Not a common android app! So you have to check WHAT DEVICES are available.
Fully customed roms are suited own dev's taste.
It breaks the stock hardware driver rules, so this won't work on CM, MIUI, AOxP if they don't use the stock kernel.
Please try to understand what overclocking is before blaming me around here.... PLEASE!!!!
DO RESPECT EACH OTHER PLEASE.
Google app devs can't contact you via Play Store comments. If you have somthing to tell me or ask me, Please send me an email.
Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note 10.1 with JellyBean are available now!
Check available models and use free version first before you buy.
What is this?
This is for family of Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412), Galaxy S III(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note(Exynos4210), Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S II(Exynos4210), Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S(Hummingbird), Galaxy Player(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) and Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) devices.
You can set maximum CPU frequency of your device on available models EASILY.
This works with STOCK kernel, STOCK rom, many custom kernels and roms. (Not available on CM, MIUI and AOxP) You just need to do rooting.
Galaxy S III(Exynos4412) - Android 2.3/4.0/4.1
Galaxy S II(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy S(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Player(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird) - Android 2.3
Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
See details about available models at here.
Features on Ultimate
- profiles are stored in /sdcard/tegrak/overclock/*.oc
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU clock. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU voltage. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*2x1 and 3x1 home screen widgets
*Set customized frequency (1.0 ~ 2.0 GHz)
*Set customized voltage (750 ~ 1400 mV, OV or UV available)
*Available set last settings on boot automatically.
- Stability checking background service is turned on about 5 minutes every time when you change settings.
- If your device freeze or shutdown while it is running, app will show you popup to apply the last setting on boot.
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Free from Advertisement
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
Features on Free
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*Set cpu max frequency
- Galaxy S: 1.0 ~ 1.3GHz
- Galaxy S II: 1.2 ~ 1.452GHz
- Galaxy Note: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
- Galaxy Tab 7.0+: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
About voltage control
Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note Gingerbread: +-25 step
Galaxy S Froyo: +-25 step
Galaxy S Gingerbread: +-1 step
How to use?
First, click "Load overclock module.
Second, click "CPU max frequency" and choose one frequency from preset options.
You can control more detailed option in "Optimization" menu.
More features will be added :)
See details about available models at here.
If you are using Galaxy S or Galaxy Tab and your device is not in available models
please let me know your device's model number
Please set this option in your kernel config.
The touchscreen, which conveniently lets us do a lot of things in other respects, has a drawback when it comes to talking on the phone. An unintentional touching on it with an ear or cheek sometimes hangs up the phone. It's so embarrassing and irritating.
Shield to Prevent to Call Off is an app which prevents such accident. As the name suggests, it "shields" the screen, as if with a semi-transparent film while you are talking on the phone.
You can configure the settings in detail, but it works well by default. Adjust them once you get used to it. I have used it without changing the options, but there has been no inconvenience so far.
Push the back key or menu key on your device to deactivate the shield, which is all you should know, in case you want to use other functions of your smartphone while talking.
Root required for this application!
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
Over 10 million installs and over 50,000 5 Star ratings!
Supports arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon (I need a mips device)
Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"
Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
The only installer that will install ANY Busybox binary available for Android...you find it on the web and this will install it!
Pro version contains no ads or nag screens, uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
The source for this application can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/busybox-android/
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
Use A1 SD Bench - free tool to benchmark your phone & tablet SD card, RAM and memory, to test IO read / write speed (Quick, Long, Random I/O and Accurate) and check media performance, and compare your benchmark results online.
★ Four benchmark modes - Quick, Longer, Accurate and Random I/O
★ Built-in compare results online (anonymous)
★ Built-in view statistics online
★ SD card speed test, or multiple SD cards
★ Speed test any Android storage including RAM and USB
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
★ Measure both read and write speeds to find out how fast is your SD card
★ Quick and Accurate benchmark (to reduce caching effects)
★ Check your speed-test results with other devices
★ Speed categories: Class 2, Class 4, Class 6, Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II and UHS-III
★ Custom location option to test any device directory
★ Shows total and free memory for all media including RAM
• Internal memory
• Internal SD cards
• External SD cards
• System RAM (Random access memory)
• USB flash drive (including, NAND flash, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
• Up to 6 USB flash drives (connected simultaneously via USB hub)
• USB HDD (Hard drives)
Supported memory cards:
• SD Cards
• Micro SD
• Micro SDHC
• Micro SDXC
• Phone's built-in memory (card)
• Problem? Please, send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• We can not test all Android devices, so if your device's memory / SD card / USB is not detected correctly, use Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, specifying path to your storage, e.g. /mnt/sdcard/, /mnt/usb_drive;
• NTFS and other non-native file systems is supported as far as your Android device is compatible with a such FS.
• Your device needs enough free (100 MB and up, depending on media speed, and up to few GB if using longer test option) space for benchmarks to work;
• More: http://a1dev.com/sd-bench/notes/
• From the application itself
• Google+: http://a1dev.com/g+
More info on permissions:
• "Storage" & "Media" is used to benchmark your device storage, SD cards and USB attached drives.
• "Internet" is used to access and submit online scores and for anonymous usage statistics (both can be enabled and disabled).
GPU Technology Conference (GTC) advances global awareness of GPU computing, computer graphics, game development, mobile computing and cloud computing. Through world-class education, including hundreds of hours of technical sessions, tutorials, panel discussions and moderated roundtables, GTC brings together thought leaders from a wide range of fields.
GTC 2015 runs March 17-20 and is located at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California.
Visit http://www.gputechconf.com/ for more information about GTC 2015.
For best results, we recommend you uninstall any previous versions of GTC Mobile before installing version 3.1.0.
Requires Prism to be installed on your device (HTC Blinkfeed)
No Root required!
Xposed not required.
Will work on HTC Devices with Sense 5,6,and 7! (com.htc.launcher)
Absolutely no CPU Process time usage
Absolutely no battery usage
Absolutely no ram usage
Hardly any physical memory usage
No Permissions needed!
This will work for Blinkfeed 2.0 And 3.0 ports
Link to install Blinkfeed port on devices without Blinkfeed http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/htc-blinkfeed-plugins-devices-08-03-2015-t3049438
-HTC ONE M9
-HTC ONE M8 lineup
-HTC ONE M7 lineup
-HTC ONE Multi-Sim Variants
-HTC ONE MAXX
-HTC ONE Mini lineup
-HTC Droid DNA
-HTC Butterfly lineup
-Adds Blinkfeed launcher icon to app drawer
-Adds swipe to launch from home to M7 device (Launch Blinkfeed by swiping up on Home Button)
-Adds Home Assist swipe to M8 (Launch Blinkfeed with Home Assist)
-Smoothens transition from 3rd party launcher to Blinkfeed
-Easily view your Blinkfeed from another Launcher that you perfer (Requires HTC Blinkfeed installed on your device)
Built with AIDE on Android
Note: It has been brought to my attention by a user that I should mention this which only makes sense to. This application will ultimately be useless to you if you use Blinkfeed as your default launcher! This application was built for users to have the ability to use a 3rd party launcher(ADW, Nova, Trebuchet, ect) and BlinkFeed at the same time.
This shortcut allows launching Blinkfeed with a single swipe motion. Calibrate the Sense Launcher (Prism/Blinkfeed) by deleting all launcher screens leaving Blinkfeed by itself so, when you "Flick", Blinkfeed acts as an add-on to your current default launcher.
In order for a user to take advantage of swiping, Swipe up on home must be enabled in Display settings on the HTC ONE M7. Once done, Swipe up from home and replace the Google Now gesture with Blinkfeed! We take advantage of Google Now's home assist action provider.
For the M8, Its as easy as swiping up from the lockscreen or holding the Home button in your navbar.
Home Assist works on all AOSP devices with the Blinkfeed port.
This application is misleaded in alot of the Ratings below. This is not an application, it is a shortcut/Home Assist action provider. It will work on any device. You NEED Blinkfeed on your device prior to purchasing or this will be useless to you.
Links will be provided soon for ports on XDA
-- Especially designed for mobile devices
-- Reflect real gaming performance to smart phones/tablets
-- Test target smart devices with different benchmarking measures and game scenes
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark is a professional GPU performance benchmarking app, and helps users know deeper to smart phones/tablets in real gaming performance.
-- Support OpenGL ES 2.0
-- Reflect real 3D operation performance
-- Execute different scenes to measure device in real gaming performance
-- Higher benchmarking score means higher 3D gaming performance
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark focuses on the solution of benchmarking 3D real gaming performance to smart phones/tables, so every users can figure out which kind of games can be played on their own devices.
Help your friends to find out the best gaming device they want:
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
*** Monitoring ***
Anfo can give lots of informations about your CPU, each CPU core, RAM, SD cards, your battery etc
*** How? ***
Anfo contains 7 widgets, 5 notifications and the application.
You have the choice, keep the informations you need always visible !
*** Manage frequency ***
Anfo is able to overclock or underclock your cpu. Take the control !!
You have to be root.
*** Control core ***
Anfo is also able to disable CPU core on Tegra 3 devices. You have to be root.
*** Task manager ***
Anfo provides you a efficient task manager base on top linux command. Your can close a running process.
Tags: hardware, core control, tegra, tegra 3, power manager, CPU, ram, task manager, disable core, battery saver, toggle, widgets, battery informations, HTC One X, CPU load, CPU frequency, CPU temperature, monitor, monitoring, CPU frequency statistique
This premium version includes no ads.
The app displays detailed and accurate information about operating system processes, CPU utilization,
device storage, random access memory, battery statistics and information, installed apps,
WiFi network information, internet connections, mobile network information, device hardware
software and firmware information, sensors and more.
The device and operating system information provided by the app is displayed in 8 screens as detailed below:
System & Processes - Operating system boot time, CPU utilization (system mode, user mode and idle times),
detailed information regarding operating system processes divided to apps including the total number of processes,
total memory usage, CPU utilization and total number of threads. Here you can also kill background processes of a specific app.
Storage & Memory - Device storage statistics, memory statistics (RAM) and detailed operating system memory management information.
Battery - Battery charge level, health, charge status, power source, temperature, battery voltage and battery technology.
Apps - Detailed information regarding apps installed on the device including total size, data usage, version, installation date,
last update date and app permissions. Here you can also delete apps.
Network - Internet connectivity state and type, IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, WiFi network name, signal strength, link speed, MAC address,
DNS, gateway, netmask and DHCP server, and detailed information regarding network connections including the app to which the connection
belongs, the local IP address, the remote IP address and the connection state.
Telephony - detailed telephony and mobile network information including telephony type (for example GSM or CDMA), subscriber ID
(for example IMSI for GSM phones and MIN for CDMA phones), telephony software version,
device ID (for example IMEI for GSM phones and MEID or ESN for CDMA phones), service provider, network operator, network type,
(for example GSM, UMTS, LTE and CDMA) signal strength, service state (for example normal service and limited service),
network selection type (automatic or manual), data network type (for example GPRS, HSPA+ and LTE) and data state (UL and DL traffic).
Device - Detailed device information including device model, manufacturer, brand, hardware, screen resolution and density, CPU information
(model, number of cores, speed, manufacturer, instruction set and features) and detailed sensors information including type, vendor,
range, resolution, electric current and minimum delay between events.
Software & Firmware - Android operating system version, Linux kernel version, GCC version, baseband version, bootloader, build ID
and a list of device drivers installed on the operating system.
In addition, you can use the app's battery and network widgets to stay up to date with the device's battery and network statistics.
- Media, Notification, Ringer, In-Call, Alarm, and System Volume.
- Normal, Vibrate, or Silent ringer mode.
- Airplane Mode, Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, Auto Screen Rotation, Auto-Brightness & Level, and GPS.
by launching the app from the status bar or by long pressing the search button.
QTP starts as a dialog on top of all tasks and can be easily closed without interrupting the previous task. (See screenshot)
*Press the menu key for status bar notification and settings.
This is a must have widget to accompany the official Facebook & Twitter Android applications. Designed to compliment Android 4.0 ICS.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) support!
- Two themes for the widget Stack or List
- Flick or scroll through your posts or tweets with a swipe up or down gesture
- Display posts relating to Facebook status/video/photo/linked news!
- View the latest tweets from your Twitter account
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets
- Displays news in a stack view like a rolodex
- Light and Dark themes
- Displays up to 40 recent items from your news feed
- News feed items open the official Facebook app or Twitter app when clicked on
- Re-sizable widgets
- Run's with or without the Official Facebook or Twitter app s installed
- Can launch a custom social application when clicking a news feed item.
- Automatic widget refresh that can be configured
- Large support for ICS Home launchers
- High-quality user profile and news images
- 4 line status display
- Stylish widget layout
- Posts with media show up as a watermark under the status text
- Conveniently jump to the latest item when using the Stack theme
This widget is a large improvement over most widgets offering Facebook news profile on your phone's homescreen.
Supported Home Launchers
- Stock Android 4.0 Launcher
- Cyanogen Trebuchet Launcher
- TouchWiz Launcher (ICS only)
- Nova Launcher
- Apex Launcher
For any issues or feature requests please contact : email@example.com
If an issue with this widget cannot be resolved a refund may be offered at the discretion of Big Widgets.
- fixed crashes after selecting frequency interval
- clicking on a facebook post or twitter tweet will now open the corresponding post/tweet in the native apps
- fixed sign-in issues for facebook and twitter due to their API changes
- fixed other minor bugs
- reduced minimum size this widget can be re-sized to.
- Added Light and Dark themes
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets as requested
- minor ui changes
- Twitter integration!!!
- Two themes stack or list, colors coming soon...
- Improved UI look and feel
- Custom or default application launch support for both Twitter and Facebook
- Fixed the lag issue
- Added manual refresh option
- Better notification if any network issues occur
- Major download engine overhaul
- Reduced widget memory consumption considerably. All images are now dynamically loaded from the SD card cache only when needed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues before leaving low rated feedback thanks.
- added new navigation and refresh bar added! Two buttons added, one to return to the most recent stack post and the other is to refresh the widget. The last updated time is displayed in the middle.
- improved image layout for widget preview on xhdpi devices like Nexus/SGS3
- improved device compatibility
- improved device compatibility
- improved image loading efficiency
- huge speed improvement up to 2x less waiting
- added configurable refresh interval in options
- fixed issue when launcher redraws/restarts
You can :
- Update your status
- View your most recent stream
- Like & Unlike posts
- Comment on posts
- Have multiple widgets on the screen with different accounts
- 5 themes included
- Several colours to customise a theme
- Compact and Full descriptions for each post
- Widget Transparency to make the widget see through
- Widget can be reconfigured using the settings button
- Configure the refresh interval
- Configure the maximum number of posts to cache
- Clear the cache
- Log in/ Log out
This widget is a must have to compliment almost any Android phone and keep you up to date with what's happening!
Please note that Facez for Facebook is designed for use with Android devices using either of the following home launchers :
- ADW Launcher (Ex)
- Launcher Pro (Ex)
- Go Launcher Ex
In addition to this users using Launcher Pro must enable scrollable widgets in the Launcher Pro preferences.
Note : Before leaving bad feedback please contact me at :