A single app to control your Tegra3. This tool will enable you to save power or switch to performance on fly. It covers safety features of master boot to enable/ disable your boot settings. Designed in a way that is look different than most market overclocking tools and provide easy to use interface. It can be very effective for those who are frustrated of heat problems or battery drain issues. For gamers it pack an FPS lock that help to get consistent Frame rate while saving battery when Gaming !!
This app is easy to use and DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO BE A GEEK, even a noob can control everything GUARANTEED* !
*If he learn to get rooted first.
**Works like a charm even on any Tegra3 stock Kernel and from v1.5.1 on any Firmware!**
** Allows you to lock FPS(Frames per Second) which in turn saves battery for gamers and non gamers alike(minimum 40 recommended) and now from 1.5.6 you can switch to 30 FPS mode on fly!
* Select number of cores!
* The show stealer Low Power Core Control!!!
* SetCpu clock control
* GPU Overclock (From v 1.4 supports GPU/ CPU unlinking and freedom with GPU overclock !! )
*Added 50, 100, 150Mhz frequencies to GPU for power saving purpose. Default lowest was 200Mhz!!
* Ram Underclock (use it to save battery. It makes things laggy but not noticeable in light gaming, Gamers rejoice!)
* SD cache
* Out Of Memory Management ( OOM )
* Nvidia Prism Toggle Control (Special Brightness Cutter solution!)
*Tegra Thermal Guard ( Can now control throttling on Tegra3 phones and tablets )
*Vibrator strength control
*Max CPU Temperature logging.
*Time in States.
* Some Misc Tweaks + more upcoming.....
Guaranteed to work better than even most famed system tuner , No-frills CPU Control apps as these are generic applications while Tegra Overclock contains more settings and control even over Trickster mod. All in a nutshell if you have a TEGRA 3 Processor then you have come to right place.
This is Tegra Overlclock (meant for Tegra 3 devices) and not Tegrak Overclock (meant for samsung devices).
We strictly discourage using pirated apps and or even cracked stuff. So if the app is used on a modded Google Play store that will not work! Use original stuff, pay a little for the efforts and you will enjoy the experience.
If the app says "NOT LICENSED" even when you purchased from market then DO NOT BUY ANOTHER in hope that it will work, instead try this:
1> Grant root permission permanent as this cause conflict with the app dialog for the very first time in rare case.
2>If you face any other issue like retry message even when you have a good internet connection then try clearing the data of Play Sore App (settings > apps > all > play store > clear data)
or even try uninstalling and re installing the Play store update from the same path! Also quitting and reopening the app may solve the issue of BUTTON NOT WORKING/ License not Acquired issue as it happens only when an error occurs during license.
3> Contact the Developers directly
IMPORTANT * Please Read
From v 1.2 Tegra Overclock will work on all Tegra 3 devices regardless of Kernel used. Still keep in mind that some of the features and GPU Overclocking(above 416Mhz) are kernel specific.
Just uninstall it within 15 minutes from time of purchase and get an automatic refund and if you missed somehow then Contact us and we will refund you. That's a Genuine Promise. Also we do not force you to change your ratings even if you rate us badly but its a humble request that ask for support first and if we can't solve your issue then you may do as you wish. Thanks for Reading!
For Refund, any queries and support mail to: email@example.com with subject including app name and order number if application was paid.
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
This app can detect CPU type, Faked specifications (REAL CORE NUMBER AND SPEED) , speeds (mhz), PCB/Product, GPU type,states,size (inches) of the screen, CPU states, "Deep Sleep" capabilities and bogomips for Smartphones and Tablets , CPU+GPU Visual database+infos included for ANY device of the 2010-2011-2012-2013 and EARLY 2014
CPU: CPU speed range, CPU frequency states + governors, Real CORES, CPU Technology, brand, model, year, benchmarking and general infos
Board: Name, Model, producer, general information about builder, RAM MODULE
Devices: Real name of the device ( for example ORIGINAL SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S4 NOTE NOTE2 NOTE3 , SAMSUNG CLONES / HTC BUTTERFLY CLONES and REPLICAS )
GPU: Name, speed, technology, brand, cpu integration and general infos
Kernel: Compiler workstation, builder, revision, general infos
Screen: Resolution, DPIs, Inches - Size
(Qualcomm, Infotmic, Marvell ,Actions, OMAP, Atom, Exynos, Rockchips, Mediatek, Wondermedia, Samsung, MEIZU etc...) includes a valutation tool,a Bogomips database of +500 tablet/phone Bogomips speeds, a visual database of all Android-compatible ARM CPUs.
the application is under constant development, feel free to give us the data of your CPU/MobilePhone/Tablet
We can add your name to "thanks" list directly on the app.
SPECIAL THX TO:
LCJV for: Donations
Eric T. de J. III for: SGH-I317 infos
Mali 400 speeds-infos
Bernhard F. for: Donation
Dallas Eschenauer for: Donation
Peter D. for: Donation
Charles F. for: Donation
Peter T. for: Donation
Jean-Christophe A. for: Actions-CPU infos
Imran Awang for: Donation
Angela Roberts for: Donation
ThL W3 infos
pYlOne for: Galaxy S4 infos
Qualcomm S600 infos
HTC One M7 infos
Kostas G. for: Donation
Qualcomm 8960 infos
Raguzin S. for: Donation
Karol Olen for: One-S models infos
Adreno and Krait infos
Sergio Lopez for: new CPUs alert
Drakulian Rathburn for: L710 Infos
download error report
mgsfoxhound2 for: Iconia infos
many devices reports
Young R. for: A12 infos
Ross S. for: Z208 infos
Alex S. for: MT6575 infos
suggestions and ideas
Deana T. for: D710 infos
download error report
Flint B. for: SGH-I717 infos
cores detection bug
Francesco F. for I9003/Duos infos
ideas and layout tests
Igor A. for Note/Note2/S3 massive tests
Alberto 'Keldaron' for HTC massive tests
Other thanks directly on application...
It is not a game! This app lets you set a desired video graphics quality for Real Racing 3 game. You must have installed Real Racing 3 game before using this app!
Almost all Tegra 3 devices has default graphics setting set to low. As a result various visual features are not working, such as rear view mirrors.
WARNING: Use this app at your own risk! If after applying higher graphics quality the game does not start or the phone hangs, then it is because the device itself does not support higher settings (see below for the list of unsupported devices).
Note: Higher graphics quality reduces performance!
BIG THANKS to Calum Stewart and Gordon Velup for making before and after shots!
Tested and working perfectly with Nexus 7.
Available settings are:
- Extra High
- Various iPhone, iPod, iPad settings.
How this app works?
This app manipulates .plist files in the game directory located at /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_[version]/.depot/eds/.
After enabling the program, the folder named 'eds' is copied to 'eds_backup'.
When you select a particular quality setting, all files in folder 'eds' are replaced with the corresponding file from 'eds_backup'.
When you disable the program 'eds' folder is restored from 'eds_backup' to its default.
If you don't want to install this app for any reasons, you can change the setting manually by manipulating .plist files.
- Galaxy Nexus
- Lenovo Mobile IdeaTab A2109A
- Intel Xolo_X900
- LGE LG-P920
- LGE LG-P720h
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500L)
- HTC Incredible S (vivo)
- Sony EricssonMT27i
- LGE LG-P990
- HTC One V
- SEMC Xperia X10 (X10i)
Confirmed to work:
- Galaxy S II
- Galaxy S III
- Nexus 7
Keywords: RR3, Real Racing 3, mirrors, fix, graphics, video, nexus 7.
Overclock can be harm to your hardware.
Use at your own risk.
Please read this description before installing.
This is a very sensitive program in regard to hardware and kernel. Not a common android app! So you have to check WHAT DEVICES are available.
Fully customed roms are suited own dev's taste.
It breaks the stock hardware driver rules, so this won't work on CM, MIUI, AOxP if they don't use the stock kernel.
Please try to understand what overclocking is before blaming me around here.... PLEASE!!!!
DO RESPECT EACH OTHER PLEASE.
Google app devs can't contact you via Play Store comments. If you have somthing to tell me or ask me, Please send me an email.
Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note 10.1 with JellyBean are available now!
Check available models and use free version first before you buy.
What is this?
This is for family of Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412), Galaxy S III(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note(Exynos4210), Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S II(Exynos4210), Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S(Hummingbird), Galaxy Player(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) and Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) devices.
You can set maximum CPU frequency of your device on available models EASILY.
This works with STOCK kernel, STOCK rom, many custom kernels and roms. (Not available on CM, MIUI and AOxP) You just need to do rooting.
Galaxy S III(Exynos4412) - Android 2.3/4.0/4.1
Galaxy S II(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy S(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Player(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird) - Android 2.3
Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
See details about available models at here.
Features on Ultimate
- profiles are stored in /sdcard/tegrak/overclock/*.oc
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU clock. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU voltage. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*2x1 and 3x1 home screen widgets
*Set customized frequency (1.0 ~ 2.0 GHz)
*Set customized voltage (750 ~ 1400 mV, OV or UV available)
*Available set last settings on boot automatically.
- Stability checking background service is turned on about 5 minutes every time when you change settings.
- If your device freeze or shutdown while it is running, app will show you popup to apply the last setting on boot.
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Free from Advertisement
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
Features on Free
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*Set cpu max frequency
- Galaxy S: 1.0 ~ 1.3GHz
- Galaxy S II: 1.2 ~ 1.452GHz
- Galaxy Note: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
- Galaxy Tab 7.0+: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
About voltage control
Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note Gingerbread: +-25 step
Galaxy S Froyo: +-25 step
Galaxy S Gingerbread: +-1 step
How to use?
First, click "Load overclock module.
Second, click "CPU max frequency" and choose one frequency from preset options.
You can control more detailed option in "Optimization" menu.
More features will be added :)
See details about available models at here.
If you are using Galaxy S or Galaxy Tab and your device is not in available models
please let me know your device's model number
Please set this option in your kernel config.
Unlike other auto brightness apps that use screen filter method for dimming screen, that actually the hardware brightness still use around 27% of screen brightness infact the minimum ROM allowed. This Advanced Auto Brightness Pro using true hardware brightness to the minimum hardware value.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind. The default of this application is not active and by activate this application, means that you have agreed with the contents of the disclaimer.
Take a screenshot in the lowest brightness will prove the different between screen filter method (screen filter captured) and this true hardware brightness advanced programming (clear screenshot picture).
Please note that this application need light sensor hardware to work! Make sure your device support light sensor before you buy this application.
PLEASE TURN OFF ADV AUTO BRIGHTNESS PRO BEFORE MANUAL INSTALL.
please don't cheat :) 5 stars please, autobrightnesspro, auto brightness pro, auto, brightness, gejos, enterprise, gejos enterprise, gunawidjaja joseph, G. Joseph, G.JOSeph, GEJOS is my nickname, INDONESIA tanah air beta, I love INDONESIA
You can find the "Designer Edition" of this app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.aleks.magicflashlight.d
The following functions and settings are available in this app:
- LED Flashlight
- Display flashlight (saves a lot of the battery)
- Panic Mode (LED + Display )
- Light bulb
- 4 widgets for 4 flashlights functions (LED Widget does not work on all devices: see below)
- User manual (for all cases)
2. Settings (after installation all settings are set to OFF)
All settings are also valid for widgets
- System Check to check your settings and compatibility of the app with your device
- LED brightness set to maximum (not with all devices compatible)
- Automatic display dimming for LED Flashlight (after power off, automatically back to normal)
- Display brightness for display flashlight and panic mode automatically put to maximum, and automatically returns to normal status when turning off
- Changing the display color for display and panic flashlight, with the option of manually entering HEX or RGB color values
- Switching of sound effects for the LED flashlight and Light Bulb (for ON/OFF functions)
- Access to the display settings of you device without to exit the app
Devices on which the LED Flashlight definitely works (all devices without ROOT):
- Works in principle on all devices of the manufacturer HTC
- Works in principle on all devices of the manufacturer Samsung (tested on Samsung Galaxy Ace mini S5570 with Android 2.2, and Samsung Galaxy S Duos with Android 4.0.4)
- Works in principle on all devices of the manufacturer Alcatel (with Android 4.x+ . On Android 2.x was not tested)
- Works in principle on all devices of the manufacturer Motorola(with Android 4.x + : was tested on Motorola RAZR XT910 2.x with Android 4.1 . On Android 2.x was not tested)
On devices of other manufacturers, the app has not been tested, but it is assumed that the app works on most devices.
COOL FACT : This app will run on phones/tablets with Intel/x86/MIPS CPUs, unlike similar apps and games !
You can now view your GPUs OpenGL ES 2/3 Extensions (tapping an OES/EXT/NV extension links to it's documentation page), anisotropic filtering and antialiasing values, pixel shader float precision, a feature that you will not find in any other android app, and OpenGL ES 3 capabilities (max uniform blocks, max texture array layers, max binary shader formats). Also, it's the only benchmark that can run at 4K resolution (3840x2160) if your GPU supports it.
OpenGL ES 3 users have higher precision shaders and can enable Smoother Shadows and Antialiasing !
Navigation inside the scene is now free, try it out ! (You can move by touching/dragging the left and right side of the screen)
BIG NOTE :
- This benchmark was made to see when mobile GPUs will be fast enough to render an Xbox 360/PS3 game. When it will reach the 60 FPS mark, you can expect games on your device to look like an Xbox 360/PS3 game. We will probably reach this point somewhere in 2014. Taking this data into account I made it so the benchmark will not be rendered obsolete in less than 2 years time.
- If the depth of field,shadows,god rays don't enable, your GPU doesn't support GL_OES_depth_texture (notable GPUs : Tegra 3 )
- if the terrain textures look blocky/low res your GPU doesn't support GL_OES_fragment_precision_high (Notable GPUs : Mali-400)
- there might still be issues with some GPUs, submit an error report (Tap About->SendLog, then wait a bit, it can take up to 30s to build the log) or email us for assistance.
Since version 1.1.26 you can submit scores as long as you have all effects turned on.After one playthrough you will get an average framerate when you touch the screen. After that you can submit the score for your current resolution (you can also change the resolution to check/submit the scores posted for that certain resolution). Only Top 100 scores will show up (will be increased in the future). You can also share your score on facebook or twitter (facebook does not take score text in though, try twitter).
By entering the about screen you can check the current app version.
Also available on :
iOS : http://bit.ly/WmFW6h
Windows 8 : http://bit.ly/X5rx06
Windows Phone 8 : http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/relative-benchmark/0b99b556-fc61-493d-b201-f1531a985cc9?appid=0b99b556-fc61-493d-b201-f1531a985cc9
Tags : 3d, Benchmark, tool, OpenGL, Shaders, Mobile, Performance, GPU, tester, iPhone 5S, OpenGL ES 3
Now it's also usable fo VegaICS Beta1!
This app will boost your device and get rid of all your lag.
You will see the best performance change on VegaComb9n!
Vega Performance Booster supports the following devices:
Advent Vega, POV Mobii Tegra, Easypad (Wifi), Viewpad10s.
Vega Performance Booster supports the following builds:
HoneyIce 3.2.7 RC2.1 and RC3, VegaComb 9n with and without update 3, VegaICS Alpha2, VegaICS Alpha3, VegaICS Beta1. More support will be added soon.
This will boost your performance by applying a series of tweaks.
Turbo Boost button:
You need a 256M swap partition for this!
This will boost your performance even more by applying a series of tweaks and scripts, which also uses your swap partition.
This is a app is in Beta stage, use at your own risk!
Made by: Bitstra and Areo (Reinhard Strauch and Peter Vermeij)
Credits to: Zeppelinrox (for V6 SuperCharger) and Wooshy1
GPU Technology Conference (GTC) advances global awareness of GPU computing, computer graphics, game development, mobile computing and cloud computing. Through world-class education, including hundreds of hours of technical sessions, tutorials, panel discussions and moderated roundtables, GTC brings together thought leaders from a wide range of fields.
GTC 2014 runs March 24-27 and is located at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California.
Visit http://www.gputechconf.com/ for more information about GTC 2014.
For best results, we recommend you uninstall any previous versions of GTC Mobile before installing version 3.0.
Use your camera flash as flashlight
For phones that don't have a camera flash, the app uses the LCD itself as the flashlight by setting the brightness to maximum
* Options menu to set the action of tap
* Tapping either changes brightness or changes the color
* Prevents screen dimming or sleeping , so no need to tap
the screen to continue the flashlight
* Free full version
* NO IN-APP ADS, No PUSH ADS
*!*! - Counting via headset microphone button feature.*!*!
***You can reduce screen light via pushing microphone button a while. In order to increase again you can push same button a while like reducing.***
*You can add numerous pray.
*You can change counter number via right menu.
*It is very easy to use.
*It is completely free.
*It does not include any ads.
*It includes hadithes(N/A in English right now).
*Reducing screenlight feature.
Try the DEMO Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catalyst06.gamepadmappingdemo
IMPORTANT: ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED.
EASTER SALE : Get the app at a special price this week. Get it now.
Greenrobotgamer.com : 8.7 out of 10.
Gameplay on Note 10.1 with Nyko PlayPad Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oy7dqzpIxE
Gameplay on Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GezYsR1dGM
NEW : With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app becomes compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks,Mini PC's(e.g Minix Neo X7),Android Consoles(e.g Ouya).
Tested Game Controllers:-
Mad Catz Controller
PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power[HID MODE].
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.
This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.
Currently incompatible with the Xbox 360 Controller Wireless Receiver & Moga Pocket.
•Dedicated Touch Profile Database :- http://controllers101.greenrobotgamer.com/gamepad2touch/index.php
•To ask for Refund please mail me your Order No. at firstname.lastname@example.org
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as DualShock 4, Xbox 360 Controller, Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Intricate but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Works with emulators e.g. Reicast, PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic, N64oid .
•If the app responds as "No Controller Detected" even when paired/connected please contact at email@example.com.
•ROOT Access is a MUST.
•A Compatible Android Device with Android 4.0+.
•A Game Controller i.e. Any Gamepad/Joystick which can be paired via Bluetooth or Connected through OTG to the Device.
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
[Credits to Fabian Cruz a.k.a Uber for the new graphics]
[Credits to Shane Monroe for Dedicated Touch Profile Database]
[Credits to wwjoshdew for the Tutorial video.]
keyword: Controller Gamepad Touch Emulation Joystick Game USB/BT Bluetooth
More from developer
This is a must have widget to accompany the official Facebook & Twitter Android applications. Designed to compliment Android 4.0 ICS.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) support!
- Two themes for the widget Stack or List
- Flick or scroll through your posts or tweets with a swipe up or down gesture
- Display posts relating to Facebook status/video/photo/linked news!
- View the latest tweets from your Twitter account
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets
- Displays news in a stack view like a rolodex
- Light and Dark themes
- Displays up to 40 recent items from your news feed
- News feed items open the official Facebook app or Twitter app when clicked on
- Re-sizable widgets
- Run's with or without the Official Facebook or Twitter app s installed
- Can launch a custom social application when clicking a news feed item.
- Automatic widget refresh that can be configured
- Large support for ICS Home launchers
- High-quality user profile and news images
- 4 line status display
- Stylish widget layout
- Posts with media show up as a watermark under the status text
- Conveniently jump to the latest item when using the Stack theme
This widget is a large improvement over most widgets offering Facebook news profile on your phone's homescreen.
Supported Home Launchers
- Stock Android 4.0 Launcher
- Cyanogen Trebuchet Launcher
- TouchWiz Launcher (ICS only)
- Nova Launcher
- Apex Launcher
For any issues or feature requests please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
If an issue with this widget cannot be resolved a refund may be offered at the discretion of Big Widgets.
- fixed crashes after selecting frequency interval
- clicking on a facebook post or twitter tweet will now open the corresponding post/tweet in the native apps
- fixed sign-in issues for facebook and twitter due to their API changes
- fixed other minor bugs
- reduced minimum size this widget can be re-sized to.
- Added Light and Dark themes
- Configurable feeds for individual widgets as requested
- minor ui changes
- Twitter integration!!!
- Two themes stack or list, colors coming soon...
- Improved UI look and feel
- Custom or default application launch support for both Twitter and Facebook
- Fixed the lag issue
- Added manual refresh option
- Better notification if any network issues occur
- Major download engine overhaul
- Reduced widget memory consumption considerably. All images are now dynamically loaded from the SD card cache only when needed.
Please email email@example.com if you have any issues before leaving low rated feedback thanks.
- added new navigation and refresh bar added! Two buttons added, one to return to the most recent stack post and the other is to refresh the widget. The last updated time is displayed in the middle.
- improved image layout for widget preview on xhdpi devices like Nexus/SGS3
- improved device compatibility
- improved device compatibility
- improved image loading efficiency
- huge speed improvement up to 2x less waiting
- added configurable refresh interval in options
- fixed issue when launcher redraws/restarts
You can :
- Update your status
- View your most recent stream
- Like & Unlike posts
- Comment on posts
- Have multiple widgets on the screen with different accounts
- 5 themes included
- Several colours to customise a theme
- Compact and Full descriptions for each post
- Widget Transparency to make the widget see through
- Widget can be reconfigured using the settings button
- Configure the refresh interval
- Configure the maximum number of posts to cache
- Clear the cache
- Log in/ Log out
This widget is a must have to compliment almost any Android phone and keep you up to date with what's happening!
Please note that Facez for Facebook is designed for use with Android devices using either of the following home launchers :
- ADW Launcher (Ex)
- Launcher Pro (Ex)
- Go Launcher Ex
In addition to this users using Launcher Pro must enable scrollable widgets in the Launcher Pro preferences.
Note : Before leaving bad feedback please contact me at :