MIUI X2 Theme FREE for Go Launcher Ex
The Icon Pack is also compatible with NOVA Launcher, Apex Launcher, ADW Launcher, Holo Launcher and more
This is a FREE VERSION of the Theme, there is also a PRO/DONATE VERSION in the Market. It takes a lot of time and effort to create this Theme and if you would like to honor the hours I am putting into adding activities and Icons to the Theme buy the Pro/Donate Version. All Icons are free of use and can be found in my Blog or on Miuiandroid.com in the Project Vexillum topic.
FREE Version = up to 746 Icons
PRO/DONATE VERSION = more than 1358 Icons
I am splitting it up because at one point there will be too much Icons to change it by hand. GoLauncher will crash because of too much Icons loaded into the Ram. I love my Icons and never changing any Icon. Therefore, this Theme it is split into the FREE Version with +700 Icons, where everybody can change the Icons and the PRO/DONATE Version where every week are added more and more Icons. But be aware that the Pro/Donate Version can't change Icons when +700 Icons are exceeded.
This Theme is based on the MIUI Theme of ProjectVexillum at Miuiandroid.com I created some Icons by myself and will do it also in future, but it is a Community Project.
>>>>>>>>> FEATURES <<<<<<<<<<<
+ 746 Icons in the Theme ( Version 3.2 )
+ HDPI and MDPI Screen compatible
+ Go Launcher EX Theme
+ Nova Launcher compatible
+ Apex Launcher compatible
+ Holo Launcher compatible
+ ADW Launcher compatible
+ 84 Pixel Icons ( HIGH QUALITY )
+ New Folder Design
+ New App Drawer Design
+ Cool Wallpaper
>>>>>>>>> TUTORIAL <<<<<<<<<<<
1. click in the Market on download and install the Theme
2. click on the Menu Button on your Phone at the Homescreen and choose Themes
3. search for the NewMIUi Theme and click on "Apply"
NOTE! I don't know how it works with updates, but it can be that after an Update you have to apply the Theme again. Lets see what future brings.
>>>>>>>>> OLD FREE VERSION <<<<<<<<<<<
Here is the old free Version with around 1300 Icons, but it isn't developed further. So if somebody was happy with 2.7 FREE, here it is::
>>>>>>>>> WEBSITE <<<<<<<<<<<
You will find all News, a Changelog and an Overview about all Icons in my Blog.
>>>>>>>>> GoLauncher + Jelly Bean Loading Bug <<<<<<<<<<<
Here is a solution http://goo.gl/izzIm
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker.html
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
1) Can the GPS toggle be single click instead of a shortcut to system settings?
No. Direct GPS toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android.
2) Where is the 4G toggle button or the 2G toggle button?
There is an unified mobile data toggle button, which should work for all networks (2G/3G/4G). On some mobiles Wimax toggle would also work.
Simply add this toggle and change the icon on the global settings screen. The icon is only for the display purpose and serve no functionality changes.
3) The flashlight is not working on my device.
Flashlight is only supported on a limited number of devices. I am not able to support many devices as I don’t have access to those.
4) Can the notification widget icon be removed.
No. Current android API does not support a notification without an icon. You can instead use a transparent icon or a battery icon.
5) The notification widget is pushed to the bottom when a new notification arrives.
Android currently does not support adding a notification which is always on the top. You can enable an accessibility service which pushes the widget on the top whenever a new notification arrives.
On the main application screen, click the pin icon in the notification section, and enable the “Power Controls” accessibility service to make the widget pin to the top of the notification area.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• If your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Now with ICS, you really want to use this feature a lot.
Strangely, it is not possible to create a shortcut to this, android does not expose it as an activity.
Get to it quicker, a lot quicker, I would recommend using it with Widgetsoid as shown in the video.
Apologies in advance for not making this free. I have a baby coming and would love to support him in anyway possible. Thanks.
573 icons are available to use.
- Install the app
- Run the app
- Touch 'Extract icons' button to extract icons to your sd-card. These images will be automatically added to your photo album.
- Use these images in Launcher 7 when you pin an app to home screen.
tags: Windows Phone 7, Metro UI
Once you add a toggle widget to your Android device's home screen it's as easy as pressing on it to turn it on and off.
Unlike the default Android Power control widget set that only allows for five toggle widgets, which cannot be changed, Toggle It lets you, the user, put as many different toggle widgets as you want on your device's home screens!
Current Toggle Widget Set:
Ringer - switch between normal, silent, and vibrate only for incoming phone calls
Phone Signal - turn off all telephony transmission signals, which can really save a lot of battery power
Mobile Data - enable to disable 2G/3G connectivity. This is especially handy if your Android device wireless device plan is not unlimited.
WiFI - enables or disables the WiFi connection on the device.
WiFi Tethering - enables or disables WiFi Tethering feature on the Android device. (Android 2.2+)
Bluetooth - enables or disables Bluetooth feature. (e.g. Bluetooth headset use)
GPS - Due to Google's Android OS changes, the GPS Toggle It widget is no longer able to be offered.
Airplane Mode - enables or disables all signal, transmissions to and from the Android device. Often used when flying, thus the toggle name.
Sync - enables or disables the Sync All feature. (e.g. if enabled will periodically sync all of the Google accounts associated with the Android device).
Auto-Rotate Screen - enables or disables the ability to rotate the screen via the related scensor. (e.g. whether the browser rotates into landscape mode from portrait and reverse, or just locks into portrait mode)
User Set Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user, with a swipe of their figner, to adjust the screen brigthness.
Screen Time Out - allows the user to change the time that elapses before the screen turns off. The values that can be set are 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Screen Always On - when enabled the Android device's screen will stay on until the user pushes the power button. When this toggle widget is enabled, the Screen Time Out will be disabled.
Screen Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user to quickly switch from four different screen brightness values. Which include, minimal (lowest brightness), Auto (the actual lighting in the area of the device will dictate the brightness, thanks to the device's built-in sensor for such), User Set (this is the value that can be set with the User Set Brightness toggle), and finally Max, for maximum screen brightness.
Flashlight - will turn on or off the Flash or LED that is on the back of many Android devices, and set the brightness to its highest level.
SD Card (External Storage) - when pressed on this toggle widget will scan the device to a degree for files (e.g. media, music, etc.). It also will popup a message stating the amount of SD card (External Storage) available, and the overall size of the storage.
Haptic Feedback - when enabled will turn on the slight vibration feeling the user feels when pressing on certain User Interface areas, such as the "soft keys" (the hardware keys, e.g. Home, Back, Menu, and Search) on the Android device.
Battery - shows the current battery level (updates on 1% changes) on the toggle. Once clicked it shows the current status of the battery. Clicking on the popup dialog's Usage or History buttons will give even more in-depth information about what has been using the battery, back to when the first devices turned on.
Volume - this toggle widget will allow the user to adjust five different device volumes (Ringtone, Media, Alarm, Notification, and System).
toggle, widget, settings, Power Control Plus, Widgetsoid, Extended Controls, Power Widget, Beautiful Widgets, Toggle It
This app is create your own icons of your smarthone home screen.
Four types of icons can be created.
You can set the icon image of the photos in your Camera Roll.
And overlay the badge represents the type of icon.
(You can also set a default image in the app.)
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 300,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 61 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
A 1x1 widget that allows you to add four small launch-icons to it.
Only the applications icons are shown, so if two applications have the same icon you wont know which one goes to which.
There seems to be confusion of what a widget is!
To add it to your home screen you (usually) long press your home screen, select widget from the menu that pops up, and then select "Small Icons".
Please email me if you have any problems.
ps. If you want to donate (I promise the money will go to beer or candy) you can do so to my paypal account firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes problems in launching certain apps,
Fixes problems with applications that have too big icons,
Fixes problems with applications that have too small icons.
(Fixes bug in adding empty icons)
App has been in use for a while, increased version to something that looks stable. Should support applications that have multiple launchers.
Some margins between apps,
Waits even longer for apps on sd-card.... should probably add the boot permission...
Tries to fix problems with launching of some apps (email me if you still have problems with any app!)
Sorted list of applications
Waits longer time for apps on sd-card to load after reboot.
Added ability to add empty slots,
Reloads icons of apps on sd-card after reboot,
Does not time-out when loading applications.
First Version! Report any problems (by Email!)
Please consider buying the donate version.
This will help me provide new features and support.
Change your icons
Customize your Icons !!!!
It creates customized app shortcuts for you
You can change icon of applications !!
This Application creates new shortcut on home screen
(icon doesn't change permanently)
(it doesn't delete existing shortcut)
*. you can choose icons from below
*. pictures at Gallery
*. Icon package
*. ADW icon package, theme
*. GO launcher EX theme
** HOW TO USE **
1. Execute ICON CHANGER
2. Choose application or activity to change icons
3. Choose an image from gallery / icon package
4. Icon will be changed!!!!
If you have issues, send any crash reports if you can.
or please email me crash details.
The changed icon will come on the homescreen.
Icon does not change permanently.
Therefore don't worry about restoring.
Icon Changer, Icon Change. Change Icons, Customize Icons, convert, icon, icons, change, customize, change icon, Theme GO Launcher EX, ADW Theme, go theme
Save the icon, share, or you can choose from other apps.
- Create a cache during a search icon. You can quickly find when searching under the same conditions.
- A batch of icons stored in the SD card can be shared. Save the long tap every single icon can be shared.
The initial search for ICON FINDER from, it may take some time. Sorry.
Icon cache is like the system does not remove the SD card automatically
".org.snot.iconexplorer.cache" are stored.
You can delete cache delete cache from the settings menu.
Icon Finder API service 1.1 This application is used.
If you can not search, you can often find the word capitalized.
How to use
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. Click Icon Changer among the widgets.
3. Click appliccation and click no image
Choose an image from gallery.
4. press the Apply button.
Automatically determines your most run Apps
Shows your top apps in pageable Widget
Simply press any icon to run the App
More from developer
Send me an email and I try to fix your problem quicly.
Don't install on SD card and exclude to your task killer.
Tutorials : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaumard
If you want to control your phone Widgetsoid is THE tool to have. It provides widgets totally customizable; you can choose over 50 toggles!
Widgetsoid is the only app who has custom color for icons and indicator!
User can customize his widgets and make amazing home screen.
Custom backgrounds (choose from gallery, custom color…);
Change Widgets transparency;
Edit existed widgets;
Choose icon color;
Choose outer blur color;
Different widgets size;
Different indicator type (long, thin, round, short or none)
Horizontal and vertical widgets
Widgets in notification bar;
2 two rows widgets and notifications;
Possibility to remove widgets size;
Preview of your widget on configuration screen;
Backup / restore zip and dropbox
You can save your widgets on profiles and load it when you want!
The power control widget is not customizable and has only 5 toggles but this is Widgetsoid toggles:
- 2G/3G (Shortcut to mobile settings)
- 4G (WiMAX for EVO)
- Data (Renaming APN or toggle APN)
- Brightness (custom seekbar, custom levels…)
- Stay Awake
- Always ON
- GPS (1 click for compatible phone or root user see FAQ)
- Auto Sync
- Force synchro
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode
- Media Scanner
- Screen timeout (different modes)
- Torch (Flashlight, different mode if it’s not work automatically)
- Mount USB
- Mount SD card
- Auto Lock
- Pattern Lock
- Reboot (only for root users! Shutdown, bootloader, normal, recovery or fastboot)
- Temperature (battery)
- Phone memory
- SD memory
- RAM memory
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Volume manager
- Ring mode
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Direct Shortcut contacts (or open popup with call, sms, email)
- Direct Shortcut bookmarks
You can find more informations on official web site http://widgetsoid.jaumard.com
You will find permissions descriptions and FAQ to help you to use Widgetsoid.
@jaumard on twitter
email@example.com for problems
Here is the donate plugin of Widgetsoid to use it you need to install free Widgetsoid (v4.0 min) first. This plugin will enable all donate feature of Widgetsoid. But you don't need to paid twice don't worried.
Both Widgetsoid AND donate version have to be install on your device.
Backup / restore with dropbox
Set a default theme
Load only toggle from profile
Load only theme from profile
Use swipe mode
Need an android application for your company ? I can make it for you! Contact me by email.
If you like Widgetsoid buy me a beer.
Look the official web site :
Send me an email if you have force close to help me improve Widgetsoid! :)
Thanks to your support.
Friends arrive, DVD promises an evening? We'll have them read the whole list of your DVDs, Blu-Ray, Div-X and other media while hearing them bicker with each statement as ... Wow this is now ancient history! Centralize all the titles of your movies on MyVideoZone and friends can choose by themselves the movie of their choice on your smartphone or tablet while you prepare the popcorn and drinks!
- Find the details of a film and its trailer simply by entering its title with the database Screenrush!
- Find the notes of the public, the press and add your own notes to the movies!
- Your video library consists of DVDs, Blu-ray movies but some are also in your PC or disk media? No more searching, you can identify their location on the film by choosing a specific icon on the media of your movie!
- Create your own categories to organize your library as you wish.
- Your films are in original? in VF? in HD? in SD? Icons are there to best adapt to your movies and quality.
- You took a movie to a friend? no worries you can specify in the video plug to prevent your friend that he is not available!
- No desire to search your film? Import your movie from SD card or from a shared folder
- You have a lot of DVD, Blu-Ray ? Just scan the bar code with scanner and MyVideoZone search informations for you !
- No need to type two times the information on smartphone and tablet! The function of import and export are here to make life easier :)
- A film is already on your smartphone or tablet? Combine the film has your so you can start reading from the application!