A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
You are able to send dictations to contacts from your phonebook (permission required).
virus programs detect viruses is the reason why advertising service SDKs.
the program does not in any way allow the virus is the cause of the distinction is to access the internet for advertising.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Whatsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful speech to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Speech-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,Voice to text
The advantage of using this application are below.
+ Simple to use
+ Support all languages
+ Share the speech audio file to another application.
+ Your device must have a TTS engine installed in order to make it work. (TTS : Text To Speech)
+ If your device has no translation application, we recommend Google translation setup.
How to use
1. Type the texts.
2. Select a language. (If your language is not displayed in the list, Please check TTS setup in device setup menu.)
3. Tap a Speak button.
4. Tap a Share burrton and share speech audio file to another application.
Text To Speech Talk it is a learning application that let's your device dictate text to you.
Talk it Text To Speech is designed as a learning and entertaining application.
How To Use:
* Tap to write anything you want to listen from text.
* From menu button choose pitch, languages and tts settings.
* Uses Android TTS Engine (Better Voice Quality)
* Multiple Language Text To Speech Support (6 Languages:
U.S English, British English, Italian, French, Spanish, German)
*Supports Chinese and Korean Languages using Samsung TTS.
* Adjust Speed And Pitch Of Voice For Practically Unlimited Voices.
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech engine for Talk to work. If it doesn't have you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
If this app does not work, you need to install the Android voice data library - follow the screenshots to navigate the settings app to do so. You will also need to have the app 'Barcode Scanner' by 'ZXING TEAM' to be able to use the QR code scanning function.
Note that due to source code loss, this app is no longer being updated / supported.
Note: Arabic Text Reader doesn't affect other apps installed on your phone. You should use Arabic Text Reader embedded Facebook/Twitter clients to be able to read Arabic content successfully.
FINALLY WITH RSS SUPPORT!!
Now you can read RSS feeds in Arabic. You can use one the popular feeds listed or add any RSS feeds to RSS reader.
ALSO WITH FACEBOOK SUPPORT
This is the most update asked for by users of Arabic Text Reader. Now you can read all the Arabic feeds from Facebook that you couldn't read before.
ALSO WITH TWITTER SUPPORT
We also added support for twitter. Now you can read all the Arabic tweets you couldn't read before in the same place with your SMSs.
This isn't just another application that's capable of reading Arabic SMSs, it's different because it has the following features
- No need for root access.
- No need for font installation.
- If the SMS sender is in your phonebook, names will be shown instead of numbers.
- You can filter SMSs list by sender name.
- You can paste any arbitrary text into the application and it will show you the text in the appropriate format.
- It can also read all the tweets from your twitter account and feeds from your Facebook account.
- Arabic Keyboard
Note: Internet access permission is used for the ads, Twitter and Facebook.
- Auto language detection (e.g. Hello => Use English, こんにちは => Use Japanese, สวัสดี => Use Thai)
- Switch TTS engine according to language
- Setting default volume, speech rate, pitch and pan for each languages
-word suggestion/spelling correction w/physical keyboard
-Custom Skins-choose your colors/fonts/images-make your keyboardreflect YOU!
-Custom mappings e.g."idk"->"I don't know"
-arrow keys for easy navigation
-voice recognition! With all apps!
formerly known as TalkToMe keyboard
With this app you can amaze(or annoy) your friends!
-choose your locale
-pitch and speed control
-email to a friend
Save and load quickly in app
Want to use the built in Spanish pronunciations? No problemo!
Want to make your android sound like a ... well an android? I WILL OBEY
- search mode (to search a specificated message inside an application of your choice);
- possibility to modify the widget message directly from the home screen;
- no more ads.
- geolocalizzazione mediante GPS oppure, nel caso il
servizio non sia disponibile, Internet;
- visualizzazione dei punti d'interesse più significativi secondo quattro differenti modalità (Agriturismi, Musei, Negozi/Locali storici ed Ostelli) con possibilità di raggruppamento per provincia;
- visualizzazione delle informazioni e dei contatti relativi al punto d'interesse selezionato;
- navigazione dalla propria posizione o da una località desiderata verso il punto d'interesse selezionato;
- visualizzazione delle indicazioni stradali in formato testo con supporto TextToSpeech per chi è alla guida.
I dati utilizzati sono forniti da: OpenData della Regione Lombardia (https://dati.lombardia.it/), rilasciati con licenza IODL v2.0 (Italian Open Data License v2.0)