If this app does not work, you need to install the Android voice data library - follow the screenshots to navigate the settings app to do so. You will also need to have the app 'Barcode Scanner' by 'ZXING TEAM' to be able to use the QR code scanning function.
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
Text To Speech Talk it is a learning application that let's your device dictate text to you.
Talk it Text To Speech is designed as a learning and entertaining application.
How To Use:
* Tap to write anything you want to listen from text.
* From menu button choose pitch, languages and tts settings.
* Uses Android TTS Engine (Better Voice Quality)
* Multiple Language Text To Speech Support (6 Languages:
U.S English, British English, Italian, French, Spanish, German)
*Supports Chinese and Korean Languages using Samsung TTS.
* Adjust Speed And Pitch Of Voice For Practically Unlimited Voices.
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech engine for Talk to work. If it doesn't have you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
The advantage of using this application are below.
+ Simple to use
+ Support all languages
+ Share the speech audio file to another application.
+ Your device must have a TTS engine installed in order to make it work. (TTS : Text To Speech)
+ If your device has no translation application, we recommend Google translation setup.
How to use
1. Type the texts.
2. Select a language. (If your language is not displayed in the list, Please check TTS setup in device setup menu.)
3. Tap a Speak button.
4. Tap a Share burrton and share speech audio file to another application.
virus programs detect viruses is the reason why advertising service SDKs.
the program does not in any way allow the virus is the cause of the distinction is to access the internet for advertising.
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Whatsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful speech to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Speech-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,Voice to text
Some of the features includes:
-Change Reading speed / Voice's Pitch
-Export as Audio
-Change font color/size
-Save/open/create text files
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech engine for this app to work or you can download the google tts engine on the Google playstore.
If you like this app, please rate, share and comment. Also, feel free to contact us for any suggestions and issues.
There are 3 options in this application.
When a person starts talking, start the timer (optional). Stop the timer between pauses.
If your client stutters, press disfluent syllable button. Otherwise press the fluent syllable button.
Press the results button to see results such as syllables spoken per minute and disfluency percent.
Advance Syllable Counter
Works similar to the syllable counter, but you can press either one of three types of disfluency buttons: prolongation, block, and repetition.
If you prefer to use a timer and clicker, you can use this calculator to calculate the number of syllables per minute and disfluency percent by inputting the number of fluent and disfluent syllables, and time (optional) values.
When you are using the syllable or advance syllable counter, you can save your data.
disfluencies speech disfluency speech stuttering counter count speech therapy pathology SLP's SLP disfluency index counter syllable syllables stuttering counter counting stutters
- Auto language detection (e.g. Hello => Use English, こんにちは => Use Japanese, สวัสดี => Use Thai)
- Switch TTS engine according to language
- Setting default volume, speech rate, pitch and pan for each languages
- search mode (to search a specificated message inside an application of your choice);
- possibility to modify the widget message directly from the home screen;
- no more ads.
- geolocalizzazione mediante GPS oppure, nel caso il
servizio non sia disponibile, Internet;
- visualizzazione dei punti d'interesse più significativi secondo quattro differenti modalità (Agriturismi, Musei, Negozi/Locali storici ed Ostelli) con possibilità di raggruppamento per provincia;
- visualizzazione delle informazioni e dei contatti relativi al punto d'interesse selezionato;
- navigazione dalla propria posizione o da una località desiderata verso il punto d'interesse selezionato;
- visualizzazione delle indicazioni stradali in formato testo con supporto TextToSpeech per chi è alla guida.
I dati utilizzati sono forniti da: OpenData della Regione Lombardia (https://dati.lombardia.it/), rilasciati con licenza IODL v2.0 (Italian Open Data License v2.0)