Another feature is that the app can speak out text, with an option to change the language of the voice speaking.
Speech to text
Speech to text message
Speech to SMS
Speach to Email
Voice to text
Voice to text message
Voice to SMS
Voice to Email
Dictate text message
Text to voice
Text to Speech
If this app does not work, you need to install the Android voice data library - follow the screenshots to navigate the settings app to do so. You will also need to have the app 'Barcode Scanner' by 'ZXING TEAM' to be able to use the QR code scanning function.
It uses the google's tts service.
So it needs to be connected on the internet.
■ It provides 38 languages
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh.
Talk it lets you convert text to voice using the Text-to-speech engine on your smartphone.
Text To Speech Talk it is a learning application that let's your device dictate text to you.
Talk it Text To Speech is designed as a learning and entertaining application.
PHONE SPECIFIC NOTES: -
Tested fully with no problems on Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Evo, HTC Sensation 4G, HTC One, HTC One Max, Nexus S, LG Optimus V, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4 and T-Mobile G2.
How To Use:
* Tap to write anything you want to listen from text.
* From menu button choose pitch, languages and tts settings.
* Uses Android TTS Engine (Better Voice Quality)
* Multiple Language Text To Speech Support (6 Languages:
English, British English, Italian, French, Spanish, German)
*Supports Chinese and Korean Languages using Samsung TTS.
* Adjust Speed And Pitch Of Voice For Practically Unlimited Voices.
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
-Text to voice
- one click clear data
- Set Voice Speed Rate
- Set Voice Pitch
- Direct go to Device TTS settings.
-Lots of languages
i. English -US
ii. English UK
Simply enter the Text you want to hear, choose your Language to pronounce and let your Android-enabled Device read out your Text. Very helpful - in many ways, or just for fun.
Int the next Update we're also planning to include the possibility to record the Audio.
SMAG Apps - Simple Made App Goods ... because it can also be simple!
simple text to speech android tts speak talk
With this app you can amaze(or annoy) your friends!
-choose your locale
-pitch and speed control
-email to a friend
Save and load quickly in app
Want to use the built in Spanish pronunciations? No problemo!
Want to make your android sound like a ... well an android? I WILL OBEY
Very simple and nice text to speech application (If your device does not have TTS Data installed, it will prompt you to install. Only a very small fraction of android devices does not have it already installed.). Type the text, choose the speed and pitch and you are good to go. The next version will have some more surprising features, but I wanted to see how it goes before putting lots of effort into it. Please, let me know what you think and what would you like on it.
Speech synthesis is the artificial production of human speech. A computer system used for this purpose is called a speech synthesizer, and can be implemented in software or hardware. A text-to-speech (TTS) system converts normal language text into speech; other systems render symbolic linguistic representations like phonetic transcriptions into speech.
Tags: TTS, Read device, Text to Speech
More from developer
- geolocalizzazione mediante GPS oppure, nel caso il
servizio non sia disponibile, Internet;
- visualizzazione dei punti d'interesse più significativi secondo quattro differenti modalità (Agriturismi, Musei, Negozi/Locali storici ed Ostelli) con possibilità di raggruppamento per provincia;
- visualizzazione delle informazioni e dei contatti relativi al punto d'interesse selezionato;
- navigazione dalla propria posizione o da una località desiderata verso il punto d'interesse selezionato;
- visualizzazione delle indicazioni stradali in formato testo con supporto TextToSpeech per chi è alla guida.
I dati utilizzati sono forniti da: OpenData della Regione Lombardia (https://dati.lombardia.it/), rilasciati con licenza IODL v2.0 (Italian Open Data License v2.0)
- search mode (to search a specificated message inside an application of your choice);
- possibility to modify the widget message directly from the home screen;
- no more ads.