This app works over Wi-Fi or a cell connection.
You can think of it as Zenmap (the PC GUI), but for Android.
It contains nMap 6.25. This is the most up-to-date and feature rich nMap App on the market, give it a try!
nMapper has layouts optimized for both phones and tablets, and supports Android 2.3-4.2 (Gingerbread to Jellybean).
What devices does this work with?
nMap is compiled for ARM devices, if you have an Intel or MIPS device, this app will not work. (Almost everyone has an ARM device, so if you don't know, you're probably safe)
Why is this app so large?
This app includes a ported version of nMap, and upon extraction will use about 30MB total. I'm sorry if this is a problem for some, but that is the size of an Android App + nMap (which is written in C/C++).
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
Nmap will help you to discover hosts, protocols, open ports, services and its configuration and vulnerabilities on networks.
Frontend supports all known Android architectures: arm, mips and x86.
Nmap binaries are transferred using HTTPS by default.
Network Mapper is released under open source license and source is available on GitHub:
Android binary versions of Nmap are built using following port:
Domain Health Report
Check the health of your DNS configuration from your smartphone. The Domain Health Report tool evaluates a domain configuration with over seventy tests in nine different categories, and shows you what can be changed to optimize your domain.
Visual Traceroute Check the route between your mobile device to a server — both over the network and around the world! The Visual Traceroute tool uses traceroute information and GeoIP data to give you a better sense of the route and physical distance that packets travel over the network from you to the server.
Query any domain nameserver for information from your phone or tablet! You may even select the type of query. The DNS Lookup tool gives you a way to check DNS answers over the mobile or WiFi network so that you can understand what your users may be experiencing with your DNS.
WHOIS Lookup Check DNS domain registration and owner information from the datacenter or conference room — without having to open a laptop. The WHOIS Lookup tool provides a quick way to query WHOIS data from multiple providers.
SSL Examination Is the SSL certificate of a website present — or more importantly, is it valid? Check right from your phone or tablet with the SSL Examination tool.
DNS Speed Test Does your website seem a little slow? Use the DNS Speed Test to check the response time for DNS queries directly from your mobile device — and show the database team that it's their problem, not DNS.
Ping Is the server up? Is the IP address being used? Now with the Ping tool, you can check from anywhere your mobile device has connectivity.
GeoIP Lookup: Where in the world is that IP address hosted? The GeoIP Lookup tool will show you the location information and plot the results on Google Maps.
RBL Lookup: Are your mail servers listed on real-time black lists (RBL)? Now you can check & remove them easily right from your mobile device with the RBL Lookup tool.
Port Scanner: Do you know which TCP ports are open on your network connected servers? The Port Scanner tool performs a quick check for common services — and custom ports. Now you can check if a network service is available (or if you should turn it off).
Connection Speed: Does the network seem slow to you? Check — and compare — network download and upload speeds from your device over whichever network you may be connected to with the Connection Speed tool.
IPv4 to IPv6 converter: Planning to support IPv6 on your network? If you have any transition strategy, you’ll want to know the IPv6 equivalent of IPv4 addresses. You can convert addresses conveniently with the IPv4 to IPv6 Conversion tool
IPv6 Compatibility: Can you reach a domain using IPv6 addressing? Find out if your domain is ready for IPv6 with the IPv6 Compatibility tool.
Device Information: The Device Information tool is a single location for critical information about your mobile device hardware, operating system and connected networks. With it, you no longer need to hunt through the device menus, searching for hard to find device or connection information.
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
Portscanner - Scans and ip for open TCP ports, optionally it will use Banner Grabbing on with each port in order to gain more information or discover a web service. When a service is found on a port external applications will be offered to deal with certain protocols (ssh, telnet, http, https, ftp, smb etc.)
Local Network Information - Shows device and connection information and finds devices on the same network (wifi only). From here you can probe further and open the portscanner on any devices found.
Ping – Ping Hostname / IPs
Traceroute - Perform a traceroute and geo-locate IPs to view on map
Wake-On-Lan - Wake compatible WOL devices.
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs use it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
The program includes:
-ARP Cache viewer
-Port Scanner (7 supports scanning methods)
As well as a set of programs for viewing and analyzing network traffic. More details about the features and options of the program you can read help on the application.
• Easily see every device connected to your current Wi-Fi network
• Secure your network by identifying all of your devices
LANScan is designed to give the user a complete understanding of all the devices connected to a local network. This extremely fast, and powerful app contains features useful to Network Administrators, IT Professionals, and non-professionals, alike. Within an easy to use interface, this application allows you to view information about all the devices on a local network, including the IP address, MAC address, and open ports of every device. In addition, LANScan then lets you name all of your devices, giving you a complete and personalized network overview. Through this app, you will be able to get a picture of what devices should be on your network, as well as the ones that should not!
• Complete List of Devices: Every device on the network is displayed in an easy to navigate list, containing icons and device information.
• Automatic Device Information: Identify every device with automatic dictionary lookup for known MAC addresses, and NetBIOS names. In other words, see your actual device name instead of just its IP!
• Custom Labeling: Easily set custom names for any identified device.
• Custom Notes: Leave custom notes for any device!
• Port Scanning: When detailed information is requested, a very fast port scan is also displayed.
• Wake On LAN: Wake devices on the LAN which are configured for remote wake up.
LANScan's powerful scanning techniques include:
• TCP Connect Scanning: attempting to establish a TCP connection with each IP address on the local network.
• ARP Scanning: The ARP table is scanned for any devices attached to the network that doesn’t respond to a TCP connect.
• NetBIOS Scanning: Finding all devices on the network that respond to a NetBIOS query.
• Bonjour Scanning: Scan the network for all services on the local network that are broadcasting bonjour services.
• Reverse DNS: All devices are also queried for hostname information using multicast queries.
We hope you enjoy LANScan, the powerful network scanner anybody can use!
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your wifi.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
Just added some witnessing verses and fixed sizing.