It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your wifi.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
- Set timeout for each scan.
- Determine sinle port, range or manually pick ports to be scanned.
- Ability to set amount of threads to use in scan.
Timeout: If you are on slow WiFi or Mobile network, it is recommended to set higher timeout to get some results.
Providers may block inbound connections per default. For use with your public IP please clarify if you are behind a NAT or firewall. Your provider may allow you to disable the firewall. If you can ping the public IP from internet you are good to go!
This app allows you to forward a public network port to one target host of your tethered network. For example, Port Forwarder can be used to play LAN games over USB Tethering. This can also be used as connector for a mobile web-server (PC) if your android phone has a public accessible IP.
Port Forwarding Features
- supports portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- supports USB tethering
- throughput information
- runs as android service
- no su or root required
- does not suppoer port ranges
If you feel like this app does not work please do not hesitate to contact me. But before you do that please try to ping your public IP from the internet to proof your IP is accessible for inbound connections.
Public accessible IP:
Providers may usually protect your device by keeping off any internet connections coming from the outside (inbound connections). So by default you may not be able to host any public service on your device. However, providers may allow you to disable this protection on their website. If you change that, please be aware of the risk.
Thank you for all your feedback so far! I hope we could fix bugs.
If you want to get involved in this project please do not hesitate to contact us. We are searching for an reach-ability tester service to verify whether an IP is accessible from internet or not. If somebody could offer such as a web-service this would be greatly appreciated.
This app does not support ports below 1024 (privileged ports). Please use higher port numbers on this device instead. The target port does not have this restriction.
This app does not allow you to enter ranges of ports.
A basic port knocker client for Android. Similar to the other port knocker apps but with an ICS style and more intuitive interface. Also includes a widget and the ability to choose an application to launch after knocking. The (relatively) larger size is due to the dependency on the ActionBarSherlock library.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter any bugs, or even if you just have suggestions.
The code is open source and can be found at: https://github.com/xargsgrep/PortKnocker
A scan on a 3G network may report some interesting false positives, so run it over wifi if you need accurate results.
By Rich Jones
Source code is available under GNU GPL:
-Ability to scan individual ports
-Ability to scan a range of ports
-Ability to scan multiple services.
-Support of 3g and wifi protocol.
-Ability to set timeout for a single scan.
More from developer
Just added some witnessing verses and fixed sizing.