Add and browse your WebDAV servers.
Download files and store them locally.
Full folder sync support
Download whole folders
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
View all supported file types.
Upload images from the gallery
Upload images from the camera
Upload any files from the SDCard
Email local files as attachments
Rename, Delete and Move files
Zip folders, Unzip files
UnRAR local files
Built-in browser to download files from websites
Built-in Markdown viewer
HTTP 302 or 307 redirect support
Basic text editor for local files
Multiple file selection on local storage files
Authentication popup if details aren't stored
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
Record audio files in local storage
Set the download location
Built-in ePUB reader (non DRM)
Sort file lists by name, size or date
Slideshow view to swipe between images in your current folder
Thumbnail view of local images (remote support coming soon!)
Currently supports Digest, Basic and Windows Authentication, including self signed certificates.
Supports connections on non-standard ports by including the port number in the URL e.g. http://example.org:8088/webdav/
Available for English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
The app has a feature to record audio like a voice recorder which you can then upload to your servers.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
The app requires access to use the network in order to connect to your server
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
The built-in browser allows you to select from your main browser bookmarks so that you can navigate quickly to the sites you want to. Using the built-in browser you can download files from normal websites into your local storage area.
The app stores files on the sdcard when you download them.
WebDAV Navigator is a WebDAV client available for iOS and Android and Blackberry.
The full version includes the following additional features:
Sync :- Full, Contribute and Subscribe
Slideshow for remote files
Built-in Webserver/WebDAV server to share files
Bookmarks for remote and local folders
Unrar, Zip/Unzip support
it has main 8 functions
1. phone: - dialing the number by hearing the ivr voice
2. contacts- it reads the contacts name
3. message : it reads the messages and also composes message by voice and sends the sms
4.alaram: set important alaram dates with ivr voice
5. calculator: calculates addition subraction multiplication and division by ivr voice
6. colour identifier: identifies the colour by voice in front of you
7.gps navigatior voice guided location ivr
8. services for to know batery info, signal strength, gps on/off alert type settings by ivr.
Users create their KB with GeneXus and they can access its application data using Android Devices.
For 2.x Devices
Thanks to the implementation of the new standard CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services), Fabasoft CMIS Navigator offers you the mobile use of business data with the freedom to select the Smartphone and Tablet of your choice, irrespective of manufacturer.
With the Fabasoft CMIS Navigator App:
- Connect to an CMIS repository of your choice (for example foliocloud.com or alfresco.com).
- Access your company’s business documents quickly and easily.
- Read business documents on your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Open business documents on your Smartphone or Tablet using integrated Apps (e.g. with Pages).
- Synchronize documents from the CMIS Repository to your Smartphone or Tablet and access them in offline mode without needing an internet connection.
- Display documents in full screen mode.
For more information about Fabasoft CMIS Navigator, please visit foliocloud.com.
Introducing the newly redesigned Cloud Navigator with my "Collections" feature for your Android phone and tablet.
Cloud Navigator gives you a unified, easy and secure way to access all of your cloud content regardless which services you use. Our growing list of supported cloud services includes Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Google Drive, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Recood, SkyDrive, SugarSync and 4shared.
With Cloud Navigator’s instant search, it’s easy to find, manage, access and share all of your content on-the-go with a single ZeroPC login, right from your Android phones. Browsing and finding your content from many different cloud services has never been easier.
The app automatically adjusts to your phone or your tablet device (Android version 3.2 and above).
* Connect all your cloud content with ZeroPC Cloud Navigator
Instantly and securely connect to popular services—Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Google Drive, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Recood, SkyDrive, SugarSync or 4shared—using a single sign-on and industry-standard Oauth (no password is stored in ZeroPC).
With the premium account, you can access multiple accounts from each service provider, like Dropbox, to manage both your work and personal accounts under one virtual roof.
* Intuitive navigation & easy content access
Quickly navigate to different cloud services or browse all of your content by type. ZeroPC aggregates and organizes all your files by type such as Document, Photos, Music, and Videos. Browsing your content from many different cloud services has never been easier. View and access documents and notes, browse photos, play music, watch videos and more all on your Android phone. Open, download and share any content on the go.
* Powerful universal search:
Easily search your content across all your connected cloud services! Find and access everything using keyword or name search, whether it is a folder from Dropbox, a document from SkyDrive, or photos from Flickr. Your search results are automatically sorted by content category - Document, Photos, Music or Videos for easy access.
* Create my ‘Collections’:
A ‘Collection’ is a virtual folder to which you can use to aggregate any files or folders from different cloud services for fast & easy access and sharing. Each time you add files or folder to a “Collection”, it is like tagging them to this “Collection” without making a separate copy. You can create as many “Collections” as you wish, and share them instantly with friends, colleagues and family. Organizing and sharing your content made easy with my “Collections” from 13+ integrated services.
* Quick Share
You can easily select any file, folder or photo album from any connected services and share them through a secure link via your favorite Android apps. You can track how many times your link has been viewed and can unshare your content anytime. It’s super easy to share your photos, documents or even folders on-the-go in one convenient place.
* Security and Privacy
ZeroPC Cloud Navigator is safe to use. ZeroPC is compliant with all of the built-in security of the host third party services such as Dropbox, SkyDrive and Box. We use an industry standard and widely adopted encrypted token-based security technique called “Oauth”. The app also provides optional 4-digit passcode protection on your mobile device.
* Your FREE personal lifetime Cloud Desktop; access it directly from the tablet Cloud Navigator app
When you sign up using the ZeroPC Cloud Navigator you also get a Free ZeroPC Cloud Desktop, turning your browser into a fully-functional cloud desktop. ZeroPC gives you 1GB of free cloud storage, plus integrated access up to an additional free 40GB from popular cloud storage services.
To access your Free ZeroPC Cloud Desktop account, just use the same login credential to sign in by going to www.zeropc.com. All you need is a browser!
TNP serves a professional market, including search and rescue teams, law enforcement, foresters, surveyors, the oil and gas industry, and land managers. This mobile app is ideal for entry-level GIS applications and enables professionals to use the smartphone in their pocket instead of a consumer-grade GPS device (like a Garmin, Magellan or Delorme).
NEW: microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.terrainnavigator.com/sdcards
To activate this app, users need a licensed copy of the Terrain Navigator Pro desktop software version 9.2 or later. If you don’t own the TNP desktop software, please visit www.mytopo.com/tnp.
OFFLINE DATA COLLECTION
The TNP mobile app uses the GPS built into the Android phone, so professionals can collect field data in areas without a cellular or data signal. In addition, users can download and store topographic, aerial, and street maps onto the phone for offline use and data display. Your data is stored on your Android phone, so there’s no need to have a network connection.
Got a Wi-Fi or data connection? Share your data in near real-time with colleagues at the office to streamline project workflows. The TNP app uploads data as it’s collected, so professionals with the same project open in the TNP desktop software can view the field data and collaborate to make accurate, on-the-spot decisions.
TNP MOBILE APP FEATURES
• Collect field data (markers, tracks, photos, videos, audio clips) in areas without a cellular or data signal.
• Near real-time sync between phone and TNP map software via Wifi or data connection like a 3G network.
• View data on topographic, aerial, and street maps downloaded to phone for offline use. Terrain Navigator Pro offers 1-meter aerial photos for the 48 contiguous United States. The seamless USGS topographic maps are based off 1:24K, 1:100K, 1:250K map scales. Alaska is 1:63K and 1:250K.
• Access a compass and other geo-information such as latitude/longitude, elevation, and direction on phone.
TNP DESKTOP SOFTWARE
This app syncs to our award-winning Terrain Navigator Pro mapping software, which has been fine-tuned based on more than a decade of feedback from professionals who rely heavily on maps in the field. The TNP software provides access to an easily catalogued collection of USGS/US Forest Service topographic maps, including 1:24,000 (7.5 minute series), 1:100,000 and 1:250,000 scale as well as seamless, 1-meter resolution color aerial photos dating back to 2003, and up to the most recent National Agriculture Imagery Program (NAIP) aerial imagery available. The software supports GIS and CAD export and import, and provides access to advanced mapping tools, including: range rings by time and distance, area fills and line-of-sight height offsets, geo-pins, geo-tips, Public Land Survey System (PLSS), advanced address search, up-to-date street data, and more.
Visit our website at www.mytopo.com/tnp
Notes: Terrain Navigator Pro is designed for your Android phones. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
local and remote files on multiple server.
It is merely a little tool I have written for myself. Maybe someone else finds it useful too.
FOR RELOCATING EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNEES
As a transferring employee, you need the latest tools to manage your move or foreign assignment, whether you are relocating to Paris, France or Paris, Illinois. If you are authorized to relocate with NuCompass Mobility, the NuCompass Mobile Navigator App provides you with key information. You can submit expenses, upload receipts, access current status updates, and review summary policy information. You can also view and manage upcoming events with customized calendars and alerts.
FOR CORPORATE CLIENTS
As a NuCompass corporate client, you need information that is accessible at any time, from anywhere in the world. The NuCompass Mobile Navigator App allows you to quickly find the answer to questions, such as, “What was our total spend last month? Did my employee’s household goods arrive yet?” View summary program statistics for volume, spend, and service results in numerical and graph formats. You can also access individual employee updates immediately, with activity drill down, individual relocation status, policy summary, budget versus actual spend, and more. News and information is available, as well as NuCompass contact information.
Goal Navigator breaks goals down into milestones and obstacles. Each milestone is defined by the obstacles the user has to overcome in order to move closer to achieving their defined goals.
Whether the goal is simple or complex, having Goal Navigator readily available on your mobile device will give you the opportunity to change plans or add information to help you stay on track.
• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign a predefined Stock Icon to a topic.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages or files on device.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Full screen Presentation Mode.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Native integrated Dropbox support allows automatic synchronizing of modified Mind Maps with other android devices, SimpleMind desktop (Win/Mac) or SimpleMind iOS (iPad/iPhone) via your Dropbox account.
• Export to Dropbox in PNG or JPEG image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• "Send" your Mind Map via standard apps such as Mail, DropBox App and more.
◦ Formats: native SimpleMind Map, PNG and JPEG (high resolution) image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind and opml.
• "View" your mind map as PNG image.
Android 2.2 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
Sorry for advertising, but it is necessary for the development of the application.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed
18) Swipe pages in lock mode
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
PRO Functional: http://tinyurl.com/pro-pdf-reader
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Support password protected PDF Files
3) Filter Search result
4) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
The best PDF and DjVu reader for android.
Download .apk directly: http://tinyurl.com/pdf-reader-dropbox
For questions, suggestions, improvements please write to firstname.lastname@example.org