This is one magnificent space battle you won't forget!
Save your beautiful planet Earth now... Before it’s too late!
Of course, we here about many serious environmental issues such as global warming every day but one global problem which has evaded the spot light is the problem of space debris*1. A problem that is increasing every year.
That's right - in this app, you won't be preventing any huge asteroids from crashing down to Earth or battling alien invasions. You will be undoing the harm caused by humankind.
So what are you waiting for?
Get on your debris-collector spaceship and make the earth beautiful again.
*1-Space debris is waste revolving around the earth caused by space exploration
- The first shooting game to shine a light on the problem of space debris!
- Enjoy the stunning graphics and sound as you fly through the universe.
- Not as simple as shooting and destroying the debris, oh no!
- You'll have to change the trajectory of the debris, use Earth's atmosphere to your advantage and customize and strengthen the equipment on your spaceship as you progress through the game.
- Destroy all space debris circling our beautiful planet
- Challenge the problem of space debris
- You can destroy the debris either by firing your laser or by making the debris fall into the atmosphere (the bottom area of the screen).
- Careful though! Some larger pieces of space debris are harder to destroy and need to be hit with the laser multiple times!
Another way to destroy larger pieces of debris is to make them fall into the atmosphere.
Once it leaves its orbit, and enters the atmosphere (the bottom area of the screen), the frictional heat will lead to the debris being destroyed.
You can even disrupt the trajectory of large debris by firing small shots with your laser.
Touch the screen to unleash the laser energy.
Some debris cannot be easily destroyed. Larger debris will require multiple shots from your laser cannon.
Your laser cannon will overheat after a while and you’ll need to wait until it cools before you start using it again.
Your game will be over when your shield reaches 0%.
When your ship is not doing anything (non-operational), your shield will recover little by little.
- Auto Pilot Mode *Select this option to bring up the menu
Use this mode to destroy space debris automatically.
If you want to get away from the game for a short while or if you feel like gazing down at the beautiful planet and enjoying the sound, switch this option on.
Although the Auto Pilot Mode is good, it is by no means perfect. It does not improvise for every situation, so use at your own risk!
- Tune Up Your Spaceship
Accumulate GUP for removing debris and use them to strengthen the equipment on your spaceship.
Warning!! When you lose, your spaceship will return to its original state.
You can purchase parts to tune up your spaceship at any time.
- Challenge the Secret missions
Ready to Challenge the Secret Missions?
In addition to the mammoth task of clearing all the space debris, there are 26 hidden missions.
- Get Ready!
These are unlocked in a variety of ways.
Missions include defending the Earth from a giant meteorite, encounters with unknown spacecraft and defending against attacks from the unknown spacecraft, "Star gliders"
Careful! If a huge meteorite falls to Earth, your game will be over.
- Help Raise Awareness of Space Debris
What is it?
Parts disconnected from the satellites and rockets, peeling paint from degrading space material, as well as debris such as insulation, tools used by astronauts and various other man-made objects. Such debris has become strewn across space.
Every year, this problem continues to grow, and we will need to find a solid solution soon.
Control your Space Rover across 2 FREE full levels of alien blasting mayhem.
A 2D arcade action shooter that is challenging and fun to play.
Based on the Williams arcade game Moon Patrol.
Features added to paid version include
10 Large Levels
4 types of SPACE ROVERS to choose.
Lots more graphics and animations
100's of Aliens, Flying Saucers, Space Ships & Vehicles,Guided Missiles, Rockets, Plungers, Rocks & Boulders, Light Beams Plus much more.
Please support me by buying the full game and also leave your comments if possible.