--IMPORTANT: Requires 2.0 Relay and Cloud update--
Say goodbye to incompatibility, you just connect the smart devices you love, and let WigWag do the rest. With the WigWag Smart Home app it's easy to securely control, monitor and automate your home or business. WigWag makes it possible for all of your smart devices to work together as a system, so you can control all of them from one app using switches or by adding sensors and rules to make it automatic.
Powerful, easy-to-use and secure, WigWag products are packed with technology that get better over time:
• Monitor and control your connected devices whenever you want, wherever you are
• Add devices like contact sensors, multi-sensors, thermostats, locks and popular Insteon devices
• Push notifications and a feed of activity keep you informed of what's going on at home
• Mix and match connected devices of different brands for complete customization of your smart home
• Organize your connected devices by location and sublocation for simple navigation
• Create rules to automate your daily routines to save money, energy and time -- even if the Internet goes down
• Create Moods to quickly access your favorite connected device settings for any occasion (i.e. movie night, nap time, game day, or whatever).
EASY SETUP & NO MONTHLY FEES
Initial setup is quick and simple, and with WigWag there are no monthly subscriptions.
Just plug the WigWag Relay (Sold separately) into your network, download the app, then scan the unique barcode on each WigWag smart device to securely bind them to the Relay. The entire process should take less than 15 minutes.
BETTER TOGETHER (COMPATIBILITY)
With the WigWag iPhone app and the WigWag Relay you can control all of your WigWag devices, as well as third-party smart devices such as the Philips Hue™, Belkin WeMo™, TCP Connected™, OSRAM SYLVANIA, GE, Aeon Labs, Fibaro and more in one application! Add instant intelligence to your home with the WigWag family of products (Sold separately) including the WigWag Sensor Block, WigWag Glowline, WigWag Tag and Filament Smart LED bulbs.
SPEED, SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Designed with speed, security and privacy in mind, WigWag can operate locally or in the cloud.
Each WigWag smart device is secured individually, using AES 128-bit encryption. Encryption keys are updated every four hours. This is like having a locksmith come six times a day and change all of your door locks.
The app controls the WigWag Relay, which gives you the ability to control Zigbee®, Z-Wave®, 6loWPAN and Wi-Fi® devices, plus its software and hardware are upgradeable. This means you don’t have to worry about new standards making your system obsolete. It also gives you the flexibility to add additional wireless protocol capabilities by plugging in upgrade dongles.
WigWag lets you experience home automation in a completely new way by personalizing how you work, how you live, and how you play.
**Requires a WigWag Relay for functionality**
KEEP IN TOUCH
For more information on WigWag and our products, please visit: www.wigwag.com
We strive to offer amazing support and customer experiences. If you have a question, need help or just want to talk about Home Automation and the Internet of Things, visit our WigWag communities.
Our forum: talk.wigwag.com
or use our Contact form on our website. (www.wigwag.com/contact_us.html).
PLEASE NOTE: This App requires a WigWag Relay (sold separately) for functionality.
WigWag, LLC Web SiteWigWag Smart Home Support