EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Assumed that you have audiobooks and already copied them to your phone.
First 30 days Full version. Later - Basic version.
+ Playback speed control.
+ Classification of books (new, started, finished).
+ Download cover from the Internet.
+ List of characters. You can manually create a list of characters to easier follow the story.
+ Automatic pause in case you fall asleep. To continue playback just shake your phone.
+ Playback history.
+ Application Widget. Allows you to control the player from the home screen.
+ By specifying a root folder containing all your audiobook, you can exclude your folders which contains music and other audio files.
+ You don't have to finish one book to start another. The progress is saved independently for all books.
+ NO ADS!
To purchase (restore after reinstalling) full version press:
Phone must be connected to the Internet.
Full version cost is $2.
Many thanks to people who left comments and suggestions.
If you have something that doesn't work please write an email instead of leaving a comment.
TAGS: audiobook, audiobooks, audio book, audio books, audiobook player, audiobooks player, player, podcast, folder player, MortPlayer, Ambling, playback speed, Presto, Audible, Listen
Kindle Fire Free Books brings you free books for your Kindle Tablet, Kindle Fire Tablet, Android Tablets, and Android Phones.
Please Note: You need the free Kindle reading App for Android to read these books. That is a separate, free app available in the Google Play Store for free.
Please Note: Free Kindle Books are for USA only. In other countries these books may or may not be free.
Kindle Fire Free Books gives you -
1) Free Books that are carefully hand-picked by our curators.
2) The best free kindle books - we hand pick the ones with the best reviews.
3) Filter by genre. Want only Romance Free Kindle Books? Perhaps only Mystery & Thriller Free Kindle Books? The App lets you choose only the genres you want.
Get it Now!
Please Note: Prices change all the time. PLEASE check the prices at the amazon website before buying.
Please Note: This is NOT a free kindle book search engine. This is a daily curated list of free kindle books.
Please Note: This is a free kindle book app. It's not magic. It's not going to make books you have been paying for suddenly free. Most free kindle books are the first in a series or from upcoming and independent authors. Established authors very rarely offer free kindle books.
Please Note: Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire are all Amazon trademarks. They are only used to illustrate what the app is about i.e. free kindle books.
✓ Includes 21 lessons with informational graphics and 28 tutorial videos.
✓ Lessons conclude with Challenges! which encourage hands-on learning.
✓ Allows for two viewing styles: white text on black or black text on white.
✓ Ability to learn on your own time from anywhere.
✓ Optimized for most Android supported devices with enhanced graphics and design
Based on the popular tutorials available at GCFLearnFree.org, the GCF Excel 2010 Tutorial app guides you through the updates of Microsoft Excel 2010. The application explores program basics and common tasks and delves even deeper to work with more complex features. Instructional step-by-step text is accompanied by graphics and almost 30 videos.
Information included in these tutorials: Formatting Cells, Creating Simple and Complex Formulas, Sorting and Filtering Data, Working with Charts, Using Conditional Formatting, Working with Sparklines, Using What-if Analysis, and much more!
This application was created within the native Android interface. Based on comments and suggestions from users, new app features include: Improved responsive user interface interaction, YouTube video support, Complete touch controls including swipe and device menu support, Social sharing, Learning reminders, and the ability to save progress.
This app is based on the Excel 2010 tutorial found at GCFLearnFree.org. GCFLearnFree.org's Technology Education program is designed to provide quality, innovative online learning opportunities for anyone who wants to improve their computer skills. Whether you are new to the computer, returning for review, or just want to gain more 21st century skills, our free technology tutorials can help.
More from developer
You have to have a Spotify Premium account to use Veckify.
This product uses Music by Spotify but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
The web page can run on the Android device or on a computer on the same wireless network. There's no security, anyone on the same network can talk to the app.
All communication that goes through the app is logged on screen.
The app works with any accessory. It will be launched automatically if the accessory uses the following information: manufacturer="Wigwam Labs", model="Arduino WebSocket proxy", version="1.0".
25 Hour People App Features:
• Latest updates
• Artist information
• Exclusive RSVP possibilities for pre-events only via 25 Hour People App
• Exclusive challenges only accessible via 25 Hour People App
• Media Archive
Strövområdena är begränsat till de som finns på http://www.skanskalandskap.se/strovomraden/
Appen är en prototyp som utvecklades under ett hackathon. Jag har gjort mindre förbättringar sedan dess, men nivån för tillfället är hobbyprojekt. Tanken för framtiden är en tjänst som samlar all relevant information om strövområden, naturreservat, vandringsleder etc.
Färgerna på vandringlederna överrensstämmer inte med verkligheten.