Wikia is useful, however the apps are basically useless, as you are stuck dealing with multiple FULL SCREEN adverts per search. I get that they need to make money, but the articles are written by the community and Wikia are not Bethesda. If they need to run adverts, then they can easily run banner ads and one per page. If there were any other website/app that does what Wikia does as well as they do, I would gladly use them instead of this time wasting, bandwidth stealing crap that they do in this app.
Best way to get some help if you're stuck somewhere in skyrim
Thanks you TES
Very very helpful, thanks
I recently bought the Skyrim special addition Prima guide for 30$ it's the best guide out there, but besides that; this app is the next best thing seriously. For being free too, it has all the information that the expensive Prima guide has. It has literally everything you could ask for.
• Added search landing screen.
• Users can register and sign in using their Google account.
• The account registration process has been simplified.
• Users see notifications when there are new replies or upvotes to Discussions posts they follow.
• When reporting a post, users are asked to confirm that action before the report is sent.
Features fan-created tips, articles, and discussions on Arrow and The Flash.
Features fan-created tips, articles, and discussions on Five Nights at Freddy's.