I was expecting the same kind of excellent navigation and informational support I found in Fandom's Fallout app, but this has NO user interface, no way to easily sperate game version support from each other and, well, little to no actual information at all. I was looking for what seemed like a simple answer to just add simple a question, but it gave me everything but, and things that had absolutely NOTHING to do with my query. Fix it! I expect this to live up to, at the very least, Fandom's Fallout app, if not exceed, after all, Andromeda is a newer game, you've had time to perfect since Fallout!
You have some great guides In this app it's helpful Thanks
What is this Banda bencho......
Terrible laggy poorly designed interface. If only someone with a clue could redesign navigation and layout. Remove the ads and stop being annoying greedy pests. Best advice move along and get same info elsewhere.
The community that is slowly growing in the app is really awesome. And the quick access to the wiki is nice.
Great app. Easy to use, like jumping on a random page whenever not having to wait for the page in a browser.
• Added search landing screen.
• Users can register and sign in using their Google account.
• The account registration process has been simplified.
• Users see notifications when there are new replies or upvotes to Discussions posts they follow.
• When reporting a post, users are asked to confirm that action before the report is sent.
Features fan-created tips, articles, and discussions on Arrow and The Flash.
Features fan-created tips, articles, and discussions on Five Nights at Freddy's.