Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World's first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World's first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
24. RemoteFX support
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
What’s New in ESET Secure Authentication
• Improved Installer
• Compatibility with Exchange 2013 and Exchange Control Panel
• Extended range with secure access to business critical apps (Microsoft SharePoint & Dynamics CRM)
• User Interface Refresh
• Remote Desktop Web Access Integration
• Increased flexibility with Authentication API and SDK
The two-factor, one-time password (2FA OTP) system is a combination of two security factors – “something that the user knows”, e.g. a password – with “something that the user has,” a mobile phone to generate the one-time password for access.
Rely on ESET – a company with over 25 years of experience in enabling businesses and consumers to enjoy safer technology.
Note: Full functionality requires installation of the server side. For more information and pricing see www.eset.com/business/products/secure-authentication or contact your network administrator.
Use Rublon to manage and define the devices you trust, such as your laptop, tablet and mobile phone. Rublon secured accounts will only be accessible from your Trusted Devices. The Rublon mobile app allows you to add or remove Trusted Devices anytime, anywhere you are.
Rublon is an additional security layer that verifies whether you are signing in from a Trusted Device. It works on top of any existing authentication process. This means that you still have to type your username and password or use a social login button (e.g. Facebook Connect) to sign in, but it must be done on a Trusted Device in order to access your account. And if you want to sign in using a new device, simply confirm your identity using Rublon, and then add it to your Trusted Devices.
You can protect your data by securing your account with Rublon on every web service that uses our security system. If your web service does not, please contact your system administrator and ask him to integrate Rublon.
The mobile way to log into web sites
• Integrate SecSign ID into your own website or sign into other web sites supporting SecSign ID.
• Directly sign into SecSign.com Portal for true professional messaging and cloud sharing.
SecSign ID features:
• Easy to use
• Easy to add to your website
• Eliminates password chaos and security concerns
• Free for website owners and users
• Single sign-on
• No need for long cryptical passwords, time-consuming retyping of codes from SMS or reading of QR codes
• High security and strong cryptography on all levels
Technical details (only for experts)
• Up to 2048 bit asymmetric private keys
• Brute force resistant private key storage
• No private key information on SecSign ID authentication servers
• High availability through redundant remote failover servers
• Multi tier secured server structure
How to start?
1. Install the app
2. Choose a unique user short name
3. Choose a short PIN to secure your SecSign ID on your phone
Now just type in your user short name (for instance at SecSign.com Portal), confirm your sign-in on your phone and you are done within seconds.
Despite its simplicity SecSign ID works with comprehensive strongest security technologies. The solution we offer is unique and does not submit any confidential data through a web browser.
SecSign ID is free for everyone and free of advertising.
We have a strong background of more than 14 years in developing strong cryptography and highly sophisticated security software products for governments, public institutions and private companies.
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
Getting Started: You will receive instructions, which contain either an activation code and URL or a QR code, from the company that has enabled Multi-Factor Authentication for your account. Enter this information into the app or scan the QR code. You can activate multiple companies and accounts.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO AN ACTIVE WINDOWS AZURE MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION SERVICE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ACTIVATING AND USING THIS APP, PLEASE CONTACT THE ORGANIZATION THAT MANAGES AN APPLICABLE ACCOUNT THAT USES WINDOWS AZURE MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.