10'000'000 know and use it!
• CLEAR and EASY – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
Other great features:
• great choice of popular tie knots
• more than 20 knots (12 for free) and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• intuitive user interface - nothing disturbs you from tying a pretty tie-knot from the first time.
Many people would agree that making a tie is a big problem because we use them quite rarely. The new app How To Tie a Tie is a real life-saver for you if you don’t know how to knot ties. If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots.
But now everyone has a chance to learn to read other people's thoughts! You can:
- learn whether the interlocutor is telling you a lie;
- learn to deal better with representatives of the opposite gender;
- determine motives of the man's behavior;
- find out his current emotional condition;
- check your better half's faithfulness;
- create your own positive image and … skillfully deceive others.
This attachment will teach you to read the language of gestures, mimics, poses and much more. All these methods are effectively used at interrogations of special services and the FBI, in monitoring people and in many other cases. Now you have a chance of lifting the curtain of secrecy and learning the mysteries hidden behind it!
Download this attachment and learn to read other people's thoughts.
✔ Dale Carnegie quotes.
✔ List of basic techniques from the book.
✔ Save favourite quotes.
✔ Send quotes by e-mail.
Note: This is not the complete book by Dale Carnegie, since it is still copy right protected. It is a handy companion to the book with extracts, quotes and key notes.
Search keywords: [business skills, management skills, social skills, self improvement, personal development, self-confidence, success quotes, career advice, relationship coach, leadership, manager, leader, positive thinking, self esteem, sales, communication, persuade, persuation, motivation, Honeycomb]
Most beginners give up too easily. But with the right lessons to guide you along with your earnest determination to be taught, learning to play the guitar can be fast and easy.
There are many guitar lessons out there, some are offered for free while others charge big bucks. It’s not about the money. You can enroll in as many expensive lessons as you can afford and get nothing out of any of them in the end. On the other hand, you can choose a very good free or cheap course and become a master guitar player in as fast as a week!
Practice is the key to learning the guitar successfully. If you don’t apply what you learn consistently in the starting stages, then you can’t develop your skill. All the basic theory needs to be implemented again and again until it sticks to your head like glue and you know the whole thing by heart. That’s what practice does, it harnesses your skill.
This app is a guitar learning guide that will teach beginners everything they need to know from the ground up. There are basic lessons that can be completed quickly and easily in just 7 days.
• Day 1 – Guitar fundamentals: Tuning, Hand & Finger Basics, Posture
• Day 2 – Open Chords: Major, Minor, Dominant 7th Major, Major 7th, Diminished Chords, Augmented Chords
• Day 3 – Beginning Theory: Major Scales, Minor Scales, Harmonic Minor Scales, Melodic Minor Scales
• Day 4 – Notation & other music symbols
• Day 5 – Tablature
• Day 6 – Caged System For Barre Chords, E & A Forms, Power Chords, Strumming Patterns
• Day 7 – Review & Practice Play
Additionally, each day has song suggestions with music sheets which you can practice on. By the 7th day, you should, at the very least, be able to play the guitar easily, if not expertly!
This app is a step by step tutorial on how to crack WEP and WPA networks to figure out the password.
The full version contains:
- Cracking WiFi networks secured with WEP and WPA/2
- Acquiring Email account passwords through Man in the Middle attacks(google, yahoo, hotmail)!
- Intercept and hack Facebook accounts!
- Bypassing school and work filters and firewalls on networks!
- Hacking websites through various attack methods(SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, RFI, LFI)!
- How to acquire software/movies/games/music
- Creating a hacking lab, so you can practice what you've learned!
- How to install Backtrack 5 R1 to USB/CD/DVD as a bootable live operating system!
- Social Engineering How-To, Including a guide on the Social Engineering Toolkit!
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
Why are women so hard to decipher? Simply because we try to understand them from a man’s point of view without understanding the basic premise that women think differently from men. In fact, women have completely different wiring than men and we will never be able to understand them on a logical level, which is how we approach most everything.
Think about it. What do we do when we get together for some fun? We definitely aren’t sharing feelings. No, we drink, talk about sports and other apparently innocuous subjects which in fact are a hidden form of competition. You know, the mine’s bigger than yours syndrome.
However, for guys this is absolutely natural.
On the other hand, when women get together they share their feelings, they watch chick flicks and talk about the latest diet or article in Cosmo. You see, women are mainly driven by emotion. Just as we need logic and structure in our lives, they need emotion. Men thrive on competition, adrenaline, power, domination, while women couldn’t really care less about them.
The idea is that if you really want to be able to date any girl, no matter how attractive she is, you need to know what drives her, what her underlying motives are. Now, don’t take this the wrong way because many women have no conscious idea of what drives them or what their motives are; it’s just the way nature has wired them.
However, just as you need to know what drives her, you need to stop worrying about it making sense. It is never going to make sense to us because we see things differently. But, if you know what her buttons are then you will be able to play sweet music that she won’t be able to resist.
Remember knowledge is power and you like power, don’t you? Well, learn what drives women and then you will have it in spades.
In this book, we will reveal several key strategies to improving your chances with a woman. No matter what background you are coming from or what your goals in attracting women are, this book will reveal the methods to making it happen.
Take the time to thoroughly read through it and learn what benefits you can have in your life with these simple to follow tips and strategies. For most men, it’s simply a matter of changing the way that you think about women and the way that you approach them.
You can find success in dating women with the strategies we’ll present here. Get started at changing your own life and do it today.
Try making an origami piece yourself. How to Make Origami explains how to make well-known origami figures that people have been making for a long time.
Our instructions are clear and simple, with actual 3D-animation of the folding process to help you along.
Have fun folding!
— Bear's Face
— Jumping Frog
— Samurai helmet
Keys: 3D, animation, animated, origami, folding, fun, paper, art, how to, make origami, fold, japan, enjoy, learning, traditional origami, creations, figures
For kids, nothing beats Saturday morning cartoons, except maybe learning how to draw them. This app is designed to walk you and your kids through the entire process of learning to draw cartoon characters.
And even though we're convinced this is the best drawing app out there, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
By the end of the course, you'll know how to draw:
✓ The whole SpongeBob universe—characters, interiors and background
✓ Halloween-themed characters like Jack Skellington, Grim and Count Duckula
And we'll be adding more lessons each month!
★ Characters from Mario Brothers, including Luigi, Princess Peach and Yoshi
★ Characters from Lion King, including Scar, Timon and Pumba
Even though the app starts out with the basics of the proper technique to hold a pencil and how to draw lines and curves, it quickly progresses to more advanced skills including:
✓ Turning basic shapes into characters
✓ Adding expressions and scenery
✓ Drawing characters in different positions
✓ Building whole scenes with a background and multiple characters
✓ Putting on the finishing touches like inking, coloring and shading
Using this app, you'll be able to track your progress through Mahalo's high-quality drawing video series, taught by drawing expert Ken O'Brien. Ken has worked as a level designer and storyboard artist for several video games, including the SpongeBob Wii game "Creature from the Krusty Krab" and majored in art and animation at Cal Arts.
** DISCLAIMER **
This is an unofficial educational guide created by Mahalo.com, Inc. All trademarks and copyrights referenced are the property of their respective owners and are used under the Fair Use doctrine. Mahalo.com, Inc. and this application are in no way affiliated with Nintendo Co., Ltd., The Walt Disney Company, Cosgrove Hall, Hasbro, Viacom International Inc., and Cartoon Network.
★ Selected by CNET as #2 favorite app of 2009
★ "A true Christmas classic" - FamilyGamerOnline
★ "Oceanhouse Media has set the bar for kids to experience e-book reading" - AppSavior.com
The Grinch hates Who-ville's holiday celebrations, and plans to steal all the presents to prevent Christmas from coming. But the Grinch soon discovers the true meaning of the holiday, changing his heart forever.
New features only available in this digital book include professional narration, background audio and enlarged artwork for each scene. To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork of Dr. Seuss with features that entertain and promote reading, this e-book appeals to readers of all ages.
Three ways to read this digital book:
★ "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
★ "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
★ "Auto Play" — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
★ Picture / Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
★ Professional audio narration
★ Custom background audio for each scene
★ Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful, original art of Dr. Seuss
The reader has several unique features:
- in Reader mode flashes words or phrases one by one sequentially on the screen, with regulated speed, similar to spritz technology.
- in 3D Stereo mode you can read with 3D effect on any device, without glasses.
- in overview mode you can scroll or flip pages in the same time.
- support pinch, spread and rotate gestures to change text size or screen orientation any time you need.
These features allows to turn reading into a useful and fascinating process, and reduce eye strain.
AutoReader allows to read much larger text, what's important not only for people with impaired vision.
But also, for example, in transport, on the go, on the running machine, etc. when focusing on a small text tiring for the eyes or impossible.
Moreover, 3D Stereo mode can even be beneficial for the eyes, if done right, the visual axis
are parallel (as when looking at the horizon), which relaxes the external eye muscles, and the focus is on the stereo pair,
that helps to synchronize the focus of both eyes, which is also useful, as it's often one eye focuses better than the other (we can be unaware of it, but simply feel tired).
Learn how to view stereograms: http://www.wikihow.com/View-Stereograms
Read for the benefit of your eyes! But that's not all, AutoReader allows you to read faster than usual.
AutoReader increases the speed of reading and helps get rid of subvocalization, one of the main factors slowing down the reading process. Subvocalization - it is hidden, unconscious movement of the lips, tongue and other organs of speech.
The habit to pronounce the words formed in the childhood, when learning to read, and does not disappear completely, without any special training.
Try to gradually increase the speed of displaying words (slide your finger up the screen), with the growth of speed the vocal apparatus is no longer keep up with the volume of information and no longer involved in the processing - information from the visual analyzer will be immediately sent to the meaning.
The feel is cool, as if you just catch the author's idea, not a speech.
You realize that you can read much faster and without much effort.
The app can be used as speed reading trainer.
List of features:
- Built-in file browser.
- Supported formats: PDF, Txt, Txt.zip, Fb2, Fb2.zip, Epub, (DOC and others are comming soon).
- Automatic detection of encoding.
- Smooth scrolling text (finger up / down).
- Flipping through the pages (finger left / right).
- Go to a random page number.
- Change the text size "on the fly" (zoom with two fingers).
- Rotate the screen at any time in any mode (tap the screen with two fingers and rotate it 90 degrees).
- Double click to go to another mode (from Overview mode to Reader, from mono to 3D Stereo mode and vice versa).
- Infinitely variable speed of text Reader (finger up / down the screen).
- View and move to the previous or next sentence in the Reader mode (finger left / right on the screen).
- Settings for the font, text color and background color.
- Select from over 20 background images for the Reader.
- Reader with intellectual division into short phrases.
Additional benefits in paid version:
- No speed limit,
- No Advertising.
If you'll get an error, please don't leave bad comment right away. Leave us a chance to fix it, send the error report (you'll see that option) and your comments. We are trying hard to make it work on every device.
speed reading, text reader, book reader, ebook, best reader app, ibook, amazon kindle, pdf reader, google books
Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. - Victor Borge
Being funny is hard work. Some people think that humor is easy, that anybody can be funny with very little work. This is not true. To be funny there are a lot of things you must know about humor and a lot of situations you must prepare for. Think fast - you're in line at McDonald's and the guy in front of you orders a Whopper - what do you say? Give up? Read on, humor impaired person, and learn the secrets of being funny.
Having a funny disposition can prove a positive way of viewing life and your place in the world. A good sense of humor has many benefits, from personal happiness to making you the life and soul of a party, to helping you see the lighter side of life and sharing your irreverent sense of challenging situations with those more seriously inclined. Being funny is recognized as an important part of job hires too – a survey of 737 CEOs found that 98 percent of them favored hiring someone with a sense of humor over someone who didn't display such a sense.
Lern how to be cool, how to be popular, what is a funny joke, how to write funny funny jokes or funny quotes, how to became a comedian.
Each Drawing is professionally designed to walk through step by step for you to learn how to draw free. How to draw free makes learning how to draw easy by letting you step through one step at a time and practice for yourself on how to draw.
Each character on how to draw is designed to learn drawing step by step. How to draw makes your an artist much easier than any training class you can attend. Learn drawing anywhere anytime with how to draw free on your phone.
Leaning drawing is passion for kids and adults alike. Dexati Professionally designed step by step method of learning how to draw helps you learning how to draw faster.
More from developer
TAGS: love, kiss, sex, wikiHow, tongue, how-to, boyfriend, girlfriend, french, dating, advice, relationships