Point & shoot? Metaio had a similar product but they got bought out by Apple. This would be nice 2B point-and-shoot like that one was. You would open it and scan a QR code or a marker image and it would show the content. The content is not easily accessible with this AR offering. Need to not be a developer in order to see the content.
What kind of hardware this app needs as minimal requirements Failed to launch???
The loading very slow
Doesn't work Unable to see 3d models in this app from wikitude studio. The models are visible in wikitude 3d encoder but not in wikitude app. No step by step tutorials. I only found videos where they show off their features but no detailed tutorials
Upside down Seems like this might be a good app, except that it is unusable because the camera image is upside down. Is the app incompatible with my Nexus 5X? Or is it because I'm in New Zealand? Or...?
- Upgrade of included Wikitude SDK from 5.0 to 5.1.4
- Compatible with next generation Wikitude Studio
- Several fixes for 3D model rendering
- Stability and performance improvements
- Fix for Nexus 5X switched camera
- Support Android permissions for Android 6.0
Ad Free app to visually locate Harley-Davidson Dealers World-Wide+Visit logging.