Junaio is the most advanced mobile augmented reality browser. It’s a fast and easy way to discover your world. Find local events, offers and listings; scan QR codes and barcodes to get instant access to additional information; unlock augmented content on images and objects to play games or experience new virtual interactions.
Ever felt lost or bored, even in your own city?
✔ Is there a new film or exhibition in town?
Where is the nearest ATM, taxi or subway station? What’s the best place for dinner tonight? Junaio is the mobile companion you need to get around.
Do you have difficult time navigation through life in maps or lists?
✔ Junaio uses state-of-the-Art Augmented Reality technology to display all available information exactly where it belongs – your point of view.
Do you wish you could just scan everything like a QR code?
✔ Use the Scan View to scan QR codes and to get instant access to product information, and web pages. Or use visual search to discover content in AR enabled images.
Tired of downloading different apps all the time??
✔ Junaio combines content from popular apps like eBay classifieds, Valpak, Foursquare, Instagram, Eventbrite, and many more in just a single application. Easily browse all available junaio channels and get real-time updates on all your favorite content.
Want to try something new every day?
✔ Entertainment is just a swipe away. Discover AR Games, Quizzes and other exciting content - updated constantly. With over 1500 existing and about 100 new channels per month, you’ll never run out of new stuff to check out.
Junaio is now also compatible with Cardboard through the experimental settings (Junaio menu > Settings > Stereo mode)
Download Junaio now and explore your world of Augmented Reality.
Please let us know what you think! Say hello to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Comments about Junaio ***
✔ The way you can see stuff in 3D makes it awesome. – Bernando
✔ Works well and the 3D rendering is awesome. It’s amazing how 3D appears over your desk and you can interact with it. Cool! – ferdy182
✔ Seeing the augmented reality for the first time was a magical experience – it´s like there is a hologram in your living room. The app was very simple and made it easy to load augmented content with the “scan” button. There was not need to search, just point and click. – WonderBreadMan
Please download the newer Augmented Views - Traffic App. This is the older 1.* version.
The newer version (2.*) has a much improved user interface and functionality.
Click on "View more Applications" and install the 2nd app listed.
Scan print materials enhanced with Layar to view rich digital experiences right on top! Then be amazed as extra digital content appears, allowing you to interact with your world in a whole new way!
• See magazines come alive with videos right on the page!
• Easily buy items with direct mobile shopping links.
• Connect with links to web content and share items on social media.
• Browse and view thousands of Geo Layers to find stuff nearby, like ATMs, restaurants, historical locations and more!
Don’t know what to scan? Look for the Layar logo on magazines, newspapers and other materials, or try scanning a QR code!
You can also scan the posters for the world’s most popular releases and coming attractions to watch the trailer, get more info, see what the critics say and more!
And now in the completely redesigned Layar 8.0...
• Layar is easier to use than ever with a whole new user-friendly interface.
• Check the “Recent Content” section to see your history and view content again later or show it to others.
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This is an ad supported version. Please upgrade to the Pro version to remove ads.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
SPEED SIGN DETECTION (limited detections per drive)
Making sure you notice the speed signs you’re passing by along the way, on each and every frame. This can help you avoid speeding tickets. Upgrade to Pro to enjoy this feature all the time.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!
Besides all the ideas and products that you will find by browsing the pages in the catalog and publications, you will be able to access even more content with your Smartphone or tablet. By scanning selected pages in the printed IKEA catalog or accessing the pages in the digital catalog, you can view films and 360° room sets, and get to know the stories behind the products. You can also place selected furniture from the catalogue in your own room with the help of 3D and Augmented Reality!
To access the extra content, just look for the plus (+) symbol on the catalog pages and start scanning. All extra content is accessible in the digital IKEA catalog, as well.
The IKEA catalog was first introduced in 1951 and the first digital version was launched in 2011.
★ Record video (Android 5+ only)
★ Show augmented reality view, 3D compass, map, coordinates, address, speed and time in the same view
★ Take screenshots
★ Support portrait and landscape mode
★ Auto rotate map according to direction
★ Show speed and true north direction
★ Show altitude
★ Show map/address of current location
★ Embed date, time and location EXIF tags in the screenshot file
★ Fast bright with one tap when you are in outdoor
★ Support marine, rose and artificial horizon compasses
★ Zoom in/out reality view
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ Only as good as your hardware. Beware surrounding metal and magnetic fields
★ support xperia-camera-addons
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
★ Czech - Jiří Fila
★ Italian - Michele Mondelli
★ Japanese - Yuanpo Chang
★ Persian - اسماعیل شمسی آسیابری
★ Polish - Grzegorz Jabłoński
★ Romanian - Stelian Balinca
★ Russian - Идрис a.k.a. Мансур (IDris a.k.a. MANsur), Ghost-Unit
★ Slovak - Patrik Žec
★ Spanish - Alfredo Ramos (Abaddon Ormuz)
★ Thai - Pimlada Singsanga
Please send me an email if you'd to help the translation.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at email@example.com if you have anything to say about the app.
Some user Reviews:
"Lumia has 'CITY LENS'? Well we've 'STREET LENS'! Proud to be an android user!" - Haroon
"First time I've found an app so cool it is actually worth rating." - Jacob
"No glitches or problem whatsoever. Works very smooth." - Abhishek
Places shown: transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
AR-Code is a free application that captures digital content from any print or physical media and shows it to you directly on the screen of your device. Videos, images, slideshows, information, maps, animations, sounds, 3D models, configurators…
AR-Code gives you the chance to interact with real objects anytime and anywhere you want. You can use AR-Code both in real time, near the physical source, or on-demand by accessing the AR-Code Store, the library of content to download anytime you like.
AR-Code offers several free services, such us:
-MOVIESCANNER. Using AR-Code, point at the poster of the movie you are interested and in a few taps, the plot and the trailer will appear as an augmented reality content directly on your device screen. The service is available in multiple languages depending on the movies.
-DAILY HOROSCOPE. The horoscope in Augmented Reality that you can read every day pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
-DAILY QUOTES. Start every day with a famous quote that appears in Augmented Reality pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
… and other branded services to learn more about your favorite products.
Watch out for the AR-Code stamp on magazines, newspapers, product packaging or consult the AR-Code Store and find out what media can be activated.
−Use your device to capture the reference image or object, download the digital content and interact.
−Identify the active points of the image and have fun discovering the dynamic content that makes it come to life.
−Go to the AR-Code Store and select the contents you prefer, print them and repeat this fantastic experience also offline.
− Send and share with your friends, relatives and colleagues.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
Applicable only on flights and hotels. (Refunded to account within 14 days from the day of travel)
Plan and enjoy a perfect trip with India’s number one online travel company - MakeMyTrip. Join over 2.5 million happy travelers who are already using MakeMyTrip to book cheap flights, get unbelievable discounts on hotel bookings and go on memorable holiday trips.
Key benefits of the App:
1) Flight Bookings – Within India & International
- Book one-way and return trips; Great discounts on return trip bookings
- Easy to search and compare flights
- Store flight search preferences and recent searches
- Featured domestic airlines: Indigo, Jet Airways, Air India, Spice Jet, Jet lite, Jet Airways, Indigo, Indian Airlines, Go Air and Air India Express
- Featured international airlines: Kuwait Airways, Qatar Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways, British Airways, Air Arabia, Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Air, Lufthansa, Air Arabia, Cathay Pacific, Saudi Arabian Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines
2) Hotel Bookings – Within India & International
- Book from a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, within and outside India
- Get up to 45% discount on hotel bookings
- No credit card? Not a worry anymore. Now you can pay for your booking at the hotel itself!
- Exclusive deals for logged in users
3) Bus Bookings
- Book Bus Tickets across 12,000 bus routes and over 1300 bus operators in India
- Choose from the widest range of available buses like Mercedes, Volvo, Volvo AC, AC luxury, Deluxe, Sleeper, Express and other private buses
- Get exclusive discounts and deals
4) Manage Trips
- Access all flight bookings through MakeMyTrip
- View booking details, make cancellations, request e-tickets and much more
5) One Touch Booking
- Save your card details, for a hassle free one touch booking experience
- To ensure safe and secure transaction, MakeMyTrip is protected by SSL technology by VeriSign, the leaders in encryption technology
6) Fast, Safe, Secure
- Our apps are engineered to provide you a great booking experience, even on 2G connections.
- To ensure security of your information, MakeMyTrip has taken PCI DSS compliance certification. PCI DSS is the payment card industry security requirement for entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data, and has been endorsed by all the major card brands—Visa Inc., MasterCard Worldwide, Discover Network, American Express and JCB.
7) Saved Travellers - Your traveller details are saved within the app and can be chosen with one touch next time. No need to type the names again and again
8) Flights status - Check the status of your flight on the go, whether you are going to board a flight or going to receive someone at the airport
9) Exclusive deals – We have special deals for mobile app users from time to time. Download the app to avail these exclusive travel deals
Unbelievable discounts, fascinating offers and easy booking options – download our free app and enjoy all of these right here on your Android Phone!
-Translate text in more than 50 languages (speech to text)
-Dictate text instead of typing it
-Listen to the translations (text to speech)
Supported languages :
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
Discover places just by pointing your phone around you, and feel at home in any location in the world! Let WAM lead you on an exciting journey to the places around you.
WAM is recommended by:
* BBC Click
* National Geographic Traveller – Rated as a Top Traveler App
* The Guardian
Launch WAM and point the phone around you to start getting all kinds of useful information!
Here are just some of the places that WAM will identify, locate and show reviews for:
- Restaurants | Bars | Cafes
- Banks | ATMs
- Movie Theaters
- Museums | Art Galleries
- Gas Stations
- Subway Stations | Train Stations | Bus Stops | Taxi Stands | Airports
- Hospitals | Dental Clinics
- Gyms | Spas
- Shopping malls | Grocers | Clothing Stores
- Book Stores | Shoe Stores
- Churches | Mosques | Synagogues | Temples
WAM combines cutting edge Augmented Reality technology with a seamless, fluid interface that adds useful and exciting information to all the places around you. It is a new perspective (city lens), for you to explore places around you.
With WAM, you can:
1. Search for 9 main categories of places and 31 subcategories with just one tap.
2. Tap and Speak to start WAMming – Discover places by talking, to find what you need.
3. Get super useful info such as: WiFi availability, accepts credit cards, takes reservations, has outdoor seating.
4. Check out user reviews, directions, phone numbers, opening hours, price tier, photos and more.
5. Choose between AR, list and map views to navigate.
6. Rank places around you by distance or importance.
7. Talk in your language! English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Thai, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and more to come.
8. Get the real time distance to a point of interest. WAM tells you how near you are to a place even as you make your way towards it.
People in over 200 countries are already WAMming! Are you?
Note: To get accurate locations it is preferable to be outdoors, under the sky, with active GPS settings. All the places information is sourced from 'Google Places'.
This is the Free-Version. There is also a Pro-Version available. Please check my other apps, you can find it there.
* Augmented Reality display
* High precision and stability (special filter algorithm)
* Map with GPS Location
* Displays GPS information
* Measure the height of large objects
* Measure magnetic field strength (metal detector)
* Magnetic field strength warning (indicates magnetic influences)
* Geocaching: Easily define and find waypoints
* Share waypoints or your current location with other users
* Define waypoints by specifying latitude / longitude in various formats
* Define waypoints by a long-press on the map
* Define waypoints by specifying distance and bearing
* Real3D support!
Augmented Reallity GPS Compass Map 3D displays a 3D compass that gets combined with the camera image. Your current location from GPS is shown on a separate map with adjustable size.
Unlike most other apps, the compass uses a very effective fusion and filtering algorithm to combine the values of the magnetic field sensor, the accelerometer and the gyroscope (if installed in your device) to achieve a maximum in precision and stability.
A magnetic field strength warning indicates the possible influence of metallic objects or power-lines.
You can define your own waypoints. In this case a green arrow on top of the compass always points towards the selected waypoint. (Geocaching is really fun with it :-)
New waypoints can be defined by a long-click on the map, by specifying latitude and longitude, or by specifying distance and heading from an existing waypoint.
You can also share your current location and the locations of your waypoints with your friends.
On devices with LG's Real3D technology (e.g. the LG P920 Optimus 3D or the LG P720 Optimus 3D Max), the app features a 3D stereoscopic view of the compass and the camera image.
The app is still being developed further, so please feel free to send your comments or suggestions to the developers e-mail address provided below. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Voted “Best Augmented Reality browser"" 4 years in a row: 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Wikitude Places allows you to ""see more"" - see things you wouldn't normally see. Wikitude's Augmented Reality connects you with the world around you in a completely new way - a truly exciting and immersive experience. By using the camera, simply hold up your smartphone or tablet and engage with your immediate surroundings. Get information on places, find restaurants, events,hotels and shooping - all through Wikitude’s field of vision.
- Explore more than 100 million places around you in augmented reality
- Discover Sights, Restaurants, Hotels, Events, Shopping
- Get detailed information on a place, give them a call, share it with your friends or even navigate to it
Note: Are you a developer, content owner or agency and want to find out how you can build exciting AR experiences based on our award winning developer platform? Visit our website: wikitude.com/sdk
We do our best to support as many devices as possible. In case you found a severe issue don’t hesitate to drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve it as soon as possible (Don’t forget to mention your device-type and OS version)."
Keywords: astronomy, planetarium, planets, stars, wikitude