This pregnancy, parenting and pediatrics app is currently available to Bupa Global customers.
We know there’s a lot to keep track of when you're pregnant, and taking care of a growing family. That’s why Bupa Family Plus wants to partner with you each step of the way, to help you have a healthy pregnancy, baby and family.
Bupa Family Plus goes from pregnancy and parenting, to teen years. Seamlessly track your baby’s feedings, learn about your toddler’s developmental milestones, stay on top of your teen’s immunizations and get daily tips about every trimester of your pregnancy, all in one place. Plus, connect with Bupa Global services.
Use your PREGNANCY app to:
• Symptom check: Look up symptoms and learn about your health during pregnancy
• Weight changes: Track your weight gain
• Q-List: Keep a list of things to talk about with your doctor
• Ultrasound videos: What babies look like at each stage of pregnancy
• Daily updates: Important tips and inspirational quotes for each step of your pregnancy
• Planning: Make all your Birth Plan decisions ahead of time right in the app
• Store all of your doctor’s appointments and questions in the Q-List.
After your BABY is born, keep the Due Date Plus app to use our newest tools today for baby like a feeding tracker, diaper tracker and growth tracker.
PARENTING AGES 0-2
• Feeding, diaper and growth tracker
• Developmental milestones by age, literacy, dental health and nutrition tips
• Tips on challenges facing new parents, including postpartum depression screening
• Life hacks for new parents like sleep, swaddling and traveling
HEALTH FOR TODDLERS TO TEENS
• Profiles for all the kids from ages 0 to 18
• Health milestones by age, including screenings
• Vaccination tracker, plus weight and height trackers sync
BUPA GLOBAL RESOURCES
• In-app link to your Bupa Global member portal giving quick access to your plan, pre-authorization, claims submissions and more
• Find a provider near you, including for obstetrics, pediatrics and primary care
• Hospital comparison tool (Hong Kong only)
+ The content for Bupa Due Date Plus was developed in conjunction with a U.S. board-certified OB-GYN who has over 15 years' experience caring for pregnant women and their babies. Other contributors include nurse midwives and other medical experts. We ensure that all of our content is clinically validated by leading medical organizations like ACOG (American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists), AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics), AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians) and NIH (National Institutes of Health.
This app is provided and serviced by Wildflower Health and made available to Bupa Global customers. We welcome your comments and suggestions; please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.