Improved Altimeter Offline Version.
Improvements: more precisely, to write data to your routes (maximum height, initial height, climbed, cumulative height, date ...), record your historical record of maximum height and adjusts the refresh rate of the sensor to save battery.
Geographical coordinates displayed(longitude and latitude).
This application saves your highest elevation automatically.
Only need a phone/tablet with GPS sensor.
Know your altitude always.
Elevation showed in meters and feet. High accuracy in elevation data.
Try before you buy at http://skydivingdraw.appsurfer.com
Draws can be:
* randomly generated or manually created
* copied and shared
* exported to PDF format
* saved and loaded
NSL Competition draws can be created, where the AAA draw is used as the base for the other class draws, substituting invalid formations where necessary.
The names/letters/numbers of formations/blocks can be Learned.
Has dive pools for:
* Log jumps with jump #, date, DZ, aircraft, gear, jump type (bellw/rw, freefly, etc), exit/deployment altitudes (feet or meters), delay, cutaway, notes, and a diagram!
* Have licensed skydivers sign entries in your logbook using the touchscreen
* View stats including total jump count, total freefall time, cutaways, etc
* Manage your gear including components/serial #'s, and service reminders (i.e. repack due next week)!
* Manage your DZ's, set one as your home DZ
* Manage your aircraft, with 15 or so built in aircraft
* Calculate wing loading, desired canopy size, and extra weight needed to target a desired wing loading
* Import/export for backing up, transferring, and printing your logbook
* Logbook history section for entering previous freefall time and number of cutaways.
This application is free and always will be. Please feel free to send suggestions!
This is the "Lite" version of the official app based on Mike Truffer's popular book, "The Book of Skydiving Formations", which has helped skydivers plan dives for many years.
Once a dive size is selected (2-way, 4-way, 20-way, etc.), formations can be browsed and added to form a sequence of "points", which becomes the planned skydive. The completed dive can then be reviewed while it is practiced on the ground ("dirt-dived").
Before 3D graphics were widely available for use in games, there existed a few classic adventure games that relied on words to spark the imagination of the player. When I was a young teenager, I was enthralled by such games as "Adventure" (it takes place in "Colossal Cave"), which was alive with magic at every turn. My cousin, who was also hooked on this game, and I would stay up late into the night inventing our own fictional worlds, and in the process, we created the three adventures included in this app.
Through "Explore", you can visit the magical world of the "Enchanted Cave", the "Lost Mine", and the "Medieval Castle". By using simple one or two-word commands, you can walk around, find items that will be useful later, and follow clues to help you escape and win. if you need some help getting started after selecting an adventure, just enter the "help" command.
By today's standards, these old "text adventures" may seem quaint, but many people still find them a challenge. And just like when reading a novel, to see, explore, and interact with your surroundings using only your imagination can be quite a cool experience!