Try before you buy at http://skydivingdraw.appsurfer.com
Draws can be:
* randomly generated or manually created
* copied and shared
* exported to PDF format
* saved and loaded
NSL Competition draws can be created, where the AAA draw is used as the base for the other class draws, substituting invalid formations where necessary.
Has dive pools for:
- Open (Speed)
- CF 2-way
- CF 4-way
BASEline displays information from phone sensors such as altitude, speed, glide ratio, tilt, distance and bearing to target. Learn your glide ratio, fallrate, etc. Record tracks of your flights. Improve your skydiving performance. Includes:
- Translates sensor readings into audible feedback
- Alerts that fire when given conditions are met (eg- 3000ft and still in freefall, pull your chute!)
- Sound loops linked to your speed, glide ratio, fallrate, etc. (eg- a drum beat linked to your glide ratio)
- Set a "home" location, and then uses audible events to indicate distance and bearing to the home location.
- Also serves as a skydiving log book, recording from altimeter and GPS whenever the app is running.
It is strongly recommended that your device have a built-in barometric altimeter sensor (only available on some devices). GPS ALTITUDE IS NOT RELIABLE. Even with a barometric altimeter, phone sensors may not be reliable. Please exercise extreme caution if using this app in any risky or dangerous activities.
Software is provided "as is," with no warranty of any kind. Skydiving is dangerous, don't be stupid.
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
This is the only app you need when it comes to Skydiving.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Skydiving? Then download this app now!
Skydiving has an interesting history that can take up a whole volume, but this article will attempt to give a brief synopsis of that history. Most people consider skydiving a product of the twentieth century, but its history actually goes further back than that.
Discover more about Skydiving! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Skydiving app now!
* Log jumps with jump #, date, DZ, aircraft, gear, jump type (bellw/rw, freefly, etc), exit/deployment altitudes (feet or meters), delay, cutaway, notes, and a diagram!
* Have licensed skydivers sign entries in your logbook using the touchscreen
* View stats including total jump count, total freefall time, cutaways, etc
* Manage your gear including components/serial #'s, and service reminders (i.e. repack due next week)!
* Manage your DZ's, set one as your home DZ
* Manage your aircraft, with 15 or so built in aircraft
* Calculate wing loading, desired canopy size, and extra weight needed to target a desired wing loading
* Import/export for backing up, transferring, and printing your logbook
* Logbook history section for entering previous freefall time and number of cutaways.
This application is free and always will be. Please feel free to send suggestions!
- Log an unlimited number of skydives.
- Keep track of what gear was used on each jump.
- Request digital signatures directly from the device.
- All logged jumps are stored on iSkydive servers so you don't have to worry about losing your logbook.
* Adjust Total Weight => Updates Wingload & Downsizing indicators
* Adjust Canopy Size => Updates Wingload
* Adjust #Jumps => Updates Downsizing indicators
* Adjust Wingload => Updates Canopy Size
* Metric & Imperial
* Portrait & Landscape support
* Links to further downsizing information
* Links to Parachutist game & Skydive Altimeter app
* Facebook/Twitter/Email/Sina integration sharing
DISCLAIMER: Informational app only! Skydiving is an extreme sport with many factors involved. Any decision should only be undertaken after discussion/recommendations from a qualified skydiving instructor who understands your experience.
Flip your device and read the magazine in either orientation or tap the page selector to choose a specific page to fast-navigate. You can also download and save individual pages or full editions to enjoy offline and when you are on the go. The Skydive The Mag app provides access to a large number of back editions of Skydive The Mag.
Just £2.99 for one month or £14.99 for a whole year’s subscription.
Members of the BPA will be able to access Skydive The Mag for free simply by entering their member’s unique login (provided by the BPA) into the subscriptions window within the app.
Your Skydive The Mag app features search functionality to find key-words relating to recent content, a zoom function to enable clearer reading of selected articles and social networking integration to keep your friends up to date with all the latest shared news from the magazine.
For any further information about the magazine see http://www.skydivethemag.com
Here is some of what we discuss inside this app:
♦ Trip of a Lifetime - Cliff Jumping in Bermuda.
♦ Extreme Parachute Crashes.
♦ Free skate Sparkling.
♦ Skiing Cliff Jump with Jamie Pierre.
♦ Roller cycle on Grass.
♦ Skydive Dubai.
♦ The Mind of a Cliff Diver.
♦ Best Free Boardrider in the World.
♦ Wingsuit Base Jumping.
♦ Snowkite Endurance Race.
plus many more... Please keep checking this app as I'll be adding more videos related to this topic.
Thanks for checking & I hope you'll enjoy it!
+ Background operation: turn it on and forget about it for the rest of the day.
+ Flexible alarm settings:
- configure any number of freefall or canopy altitude alarms,
- use any sound file for the alarm, choose one of the built-in sounds or make the app read a message.
+ Supports both imperial (mile/foot) and SI (meters) units.
+ Powerful logbook.
+ Automatic music silence: if you listen to music on the way up Altidroid will silence it as as soon as you exit the plane.
WARNING: This program comes with no guarantees. It's not been tested in all conditions and may fail at any moment. Never rely on it. Skydiving is a dangerious activity that may lead to injuries or death.
This free version is limited to 50 jumps and you can only view your jumps. If you need more functions, you can buy Paralog Mobile.
Paralog Mobile is a mobile skydiving logbook. It supports syncronizing
your jumps with jumplog.net, view jump list, jump details and a summary
of your jumps.
You never have to carry a paper logbook to the dropzone, just use Paralog Mobile.
- View jump list
- View jump details
- View summary
- Lists of dropzones, aircrafts, equipments and jump types with summed up jump amount
Easy to use for all skydivers to carry your logbook everytime in your pocket.
Paralog Mobile works with data from Paralog skydiving logbook synced
You need an account on www.jumplog.net to use this app.
Without such an account you can't use this app.
More from developer
Before 3D graphics were widely available for use in games, there existed a few classic adventure games that relied on words to spark the imagination of the player. When I was a young teenager, I was enthralled by such games as "Adventure" (it takes place in "Colossal Cave"), which was alive with magic at every turn. My cousin, who was also hooked on this game, and I would stay up late into the night inventing our own fictional worlds, and in the process, we created the three adventures included in this app.
Through "Explore", you can visit the magical world of the "Enchanted Cave", the "Lost Mine", and the "Medieval Castle". By using simple one or two-word commands, you can walk around, find items that will be useful later, and follow clues to help you escape and win. if you need some help getting started after selecting an adventure, just enter the "help" command.
By today's standards, these old "text adventures" may seem quaint, but many people still find them a challenge. And just like when reading a novel, to see, explore, and interact with your surroundings using only your imagination can be quite a cool experience!
This is the "Lite" version of the official app based on Mike Truffer's popular book, "The Book of Skydiving Formations", which has helped skydivers plan dives for many years.
Once a dive size is selected (2-way, 4-way, 20-way, etc.), formations can be browsed and added to form a sequence of "points", which becomes the planned skydive. The completed dive can then be reviewed while it is practiced on the ground ("dirt-dived").