The leading journal in organic synthesis and catalysis is now available on your Android device. Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis (ASC) brings you pioneering research results from academic and industrial labs on efficient, practical, and environmentally friendly green organic synthesis. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new article on your favorite topic, or a new issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
• Access your personal or institutional subscription on your device.
The high impact of ASC can be attributed to the unique focus of the journal, which publishes significant new results from academic and industrial labs on efficient, practical, and environmentally friendly organic synthesis. While homogeneous, heterogeneous, organic, and enzyme catalysis are key technologies to achieve green synthesis, related contributions on synthesis design, reaction techniques, flow chemistry, and continuous processing, multiphase catalysis, green solvents, catalyst immobilization, and recycling, separation science, and process development are also featured in ASC.