The Australasian Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine (AJUM) is now available on your smartphone and tablet. AJUM publishes original research studies, articles on diagnostic ultrasound, case studies, book reviews and commentary on current issues in medical ultrasound. AJUM is a peer review journal. Articles submitted are assessed by reviewers who are members of a panel of acknowledged experts in diagnostic sonography and therapy.
Keep up to date with the latest developments even faster, with complete issues available in this App.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
- Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
- Rapid access to breaking research: Early View articles updated as they publish
- Adjustable text and table sizing with "pinch and zoom"
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Email and social media sharing tools
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Convenient alerts when new issues are available
The Australasian Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine App is freely available for anyone to download. All institutional and ASUM member subscribers can read the full text on the App. Non-subscribers can access the abstracts for free.