A leading obstetrics and gynecology journal is now available on your Android device. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica brings you the very latest information on the results of both clinical and research work from around the globe. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in obstetrics and gynecology:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View.
- Be notified when a new monthly issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica (AOGS) is an international journal on obstetrics and gynecology and related matters concerning reproductive health. The journal publishes original research in the form of main research articles and short research reports, reviews, overviews, commentaries, as well as editorials, letters to the editor and by specific agreement consensus statements, guidelines and other comparable material. AOGS is published in twelve issues a year.
The journal is owned by the Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology (NFOG).