A leading chemistry journal is now available on your Android device. “Chemistry – An Asian Journal” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Full Papers, Communications, and Focus Reviews. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new article on your favorite topic, or a new issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
• Access your personal or institutional subscription on your device.
Chemistry—An Asian Journal is an international high-impact journal for chemistry in its broadest sense. The journal covers all aspects of chemistry from biochemistry through organic and inorganic chemistry to physical chemistry, including interdisciplinary topics.
Chemistry—An Asian Journal publishes Full Papers, Communications, and Focus Reviews.
A professional editorial team headed by Dr. Theresa Kueckmann and an Editorial Board (headed by Nobel Laureate Professor Ryoji Noyori) ensure the highest quality of the peer-review process, the contents and the production of the journal.
Chemistry—An Asian Journal is published on behalf of the Asian Chemical Editorial Society (ACES), an association of numerous Asian chemical societies, and supported by the Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker (GDCh, German Chemical Society), ChemPubSoc Europe, and the Federation of Asian Chemical Societies (FACS).