ChemBioChem is an international forum for short communications, full papers, reviews and minireviews, highlights and concepts. It is a source for important primary and secondary information across the whole field of chemical biology, bio(in)organic chemistry, and biochemistry. Its mission is to integrate this wide and flourishing field, ranging from complex carbohydrates through peptides/proteins to DNA/RNA, from combinatorial chemistry and biology to signal transduction, from catalytic antibodies to protein folding, from bioinformatics and structural biology to drug design… to name just a few topics.
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new article on your favorite topic, or a new issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
ChemBioChem is owned by ChemPubSoc Europe (a consortium of national European societies) and published by Wiley-VCH under the editorship of Peter Gölitz (also Editor of Angewandte Chemie) and Meghan Campbell.