A leading chemistry journal is now available on your Android tablet or smartphone. ChemCatChem brings you a stimulating mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new article on your favorite topic, or a new issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
• Access your personal or institutional subscription on your device.
ChemCatChem is key reading for a wide range of researchers from all forms of catalysis. ChemCatChem seeks to bring down the barriers between homogeneous, heterogeneous, bio- and nanocatalysis and to promote communication within and between these communities. Its authors and readers come from academia, the chemical industry, and government laboratories across the world.
The journal provides primary research papers and critical secondary information on heterogeneous and homogeneouscatalysis as well as biocatalysis. It is well placed to strengthen cross-communication within between these communities. Its authors and readers come from academia, the chemical industry, and government laboratories across the world.
… is co-owned by ChemPubSoc Europe, with the Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker (GDCh, Germany) and supported by the German Catalysis Society (GeCatS).
… publishes Communications and Full Papers, Review Articles, Concepts, Reviews, as well as Highlights of groundbreaking work in the field of catalysis.