A leading coloration journal is now available on your Android device. Coloration Technology brings you a stimulating, mixture of Feature Articles, Review Articles, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in coloration even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The world’s leading peer-reviewed journal dealing with the application of colour, and the only journal that covers all aspects of coloration technology (including; chemistry, physics, technology, engineering and management).
The primary mission of Coloration Technology is to promote innovation and fundamental understanding in the science and technology of coloured materials by providing a medium for communication of peer-reviewed research papers of the highest quality. It is internationally recognised as a vehicle for the publication of theoretical and technological papers on subjects allied to all aspects of coloration. The topics of papers range from dyes and pigments, to colour measurement, to the coloured substrates themselves.
Coloration Technology is published on behalf of the Society of Dyers and Colourists.